[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has there never been a female polymath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why has there never been a female polymath?
>>
>>8097004
> implying
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia
>>
>>8097004
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=female+polymaths

However, I'll speed up the thread, so that it gets deleted that much faster.

>Women care only for material wealth
>if you're not rich you can't get a woman
>All the women I have met are dumb feminists who buy into whatever the media serves them
>Women are dumber
>Women have smaller brains
>Women have less distributed IQ
>Women are inferior to men
>Women are wired to use men, never to genuinely love them

Am I forgetting anything?
>>
There have been but a major contributor to why they're less common is due to them not being granted access to resources in comparison to men up until a little more than a hundred years ago. They've always been expected to become housewives.
>>
>>8097018
testosterone promotes mathematical and logical thinking
>>
>>8097018
>All the women I have met are dumb feminists who buy into whatever the media serves them
>...

I feel sorry for you in multiple ways. I've come across more women than men who are down to earth and care about the finer things in life. The same women have also been more motivated and intelligent. In fact, my experiences have made me respect the common woman more than the common man.
>>
>>8097004

Marie Curie

One of the most influential scientist in the world
>>
>>8097033

This is bait, right? Either that or you have a congenital insensitivity to sarcasm.
>>
>>8097055
Probably the latter now that you've pointed it out. I never catch on to sarcasm.
>>
>>8097060
yeah right chad. go back to your CS major f8t
>>
>>8097018
You forgot to say cuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.