[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beat Poetry General (BPG)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11
File: 2048877_orig.jpg (80 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
2048877_orig.jpg
80 KB, 500x387
Shake a pen! Show the nice people [s4s] how creative you can be..
>>
File: 111814manson_1280x720.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
111814manson_1280x720.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
>>4567889
Sitting in my room
Eating pumpkin carrot soup (organic)
Posting on [s4s]

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE?

Thinking about trees
Imagining self behind bars
Scrub scrub scrub until the floor is clean

(blast kick, three times)

Eating pumpkin carrot soup off the floorboards
Splinters in tongue from licking and sucking too eagerly
Tongue is now stuck

Thinking of her
Still stuck
Shit

A DAY IN THE LIFE
(snare)

fin
>>
File: 2066081_orig.jpg (77 KB, 634x655) Image search: [Google]
2066081_orig.jpg
77 KB, 634x655
Stench of unspoken longing, sticky fingers, mind's eye penetrating blouse, scouting about in her, eh, what did you say? Oh yea, that sounds really banal. Sitting two minds next to each other distanced by walls of impenetrable flesh, eternally removed, two minds that have long forgotten telepathoid mind language of yore, the horrors creep in: You can smell and hear and see your darling slowly accept the language of the body as her own, crude movements of tongue and vocal chords forming "vowels", bowing to "phonology", expressing "thought". Not long and she will have succumbed, accepted the brain's thought command as her own free will. Raw animal magnetism is what guides your attraction, non-sexually, estranged from all that is bodily, pure putrid aesthetic value of mind beyond realm of words. Process perceived as subconscious, attentive silence of mind turning up the volume hear a whisper or mechanic whistling background noise, the brain as an ineffective receiving agent of mind. Imperfect. Form and rule imposed through unfit structure of meat prison. Sharpen your inner nose, your inner ears, ethereal ectoplasmic fish eyes, apprehending stimuli before physical sensor complex steals them away and perverts them. Millions upon millions of lived through selves for everly locked in grey cells til death. Sealed with a kiss mail afoot messenger ghost pigeon escapes neuro-jail, journeys up own and down her throat upon contact of lips, caress of shoulder, mimicking oneness, a silly sight, an embarrassing shadow of real sensation, of soul contact, which would require energy unavailable at this point in evolutionary chain. Two poisoned, two imprisoned, sitting opposite one another on picnic blanket, eyes locked as dust settles in deep entrenchments of skin, wind blows, over the course of centuries flattening and abrading atrophied grimaces of deep-rooted mutual indifference. No movement can be detected. For the first two weeks occasional bursts of urine and fecal matter; Love.
>>
>>4567889
Posting in Beat Poetry General
I feel like a... um... general!
>>
File: 900090_orig.jpg (182 KB, 594x800) Image search: [Google]
900090_orig.jpg
182 KB, 594x800
>>4567912
Get your juices flowing, mate.
Should I massage you?
Try again :3
>>
>>4567889
Hey ATWA, I watched a movie I think you might like. Driller Killer. It's in the public domain and it's on archive.org and I'm pretty sure youtube also. There is a painter who lives with his girlfriend and her girlfriend and they are broke cuz he's the only one making money. Then a punk band moves in next door and practices all night and drives him crazy so he starts killing homeless ppl with a power drill. It's pretty rad pls watch.
>>
File: 775.jpg (94 KB, 728x700) Image search: [Google]
775.jpg
94 KB, 728x700
Gut cowboy in sticky red leather
intestine lasso a-swingin'
huge hat made of crispily sun-tanned butt beef

hunting zucchini, eats them raw
>>
File: 1764168_orig.jpg (146 KB, 428x454) Image search: [Google]
1764168_orig.jpg
146 KB, 428x454
>>4567926
Yeah man, I love that film. I think I have it on DVD somewhere around here.

Care to share a poem?
>>
>>4567929
I hadn't seen it before! I just thought of you when I watched it. I am not very good at things like poetry! I like humpty dumpty tho. Technically a nursery rhyme.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses and all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again!

Is that good? :D
>>
Truth is, only the insane are competing for resources. The true folk don't need no petrol, no plastic, no electricity. Psychopaths in silk ties, politicians and industrialist with computer chip hearts and minds. There is enough EARTH for all, if only we were to abide by contractual obligation that comes with feeding off her, our mother. Nothing wrong with natural people dying natural causes, pesky peddlers of medicine and cancer alike might disagree. Let them taste the whip.

How beautiful your girl must be once the coat of paint on her face cracks. Simulated lighting, plastic skin atop organic matter, skintight on-smeared burka in different flesh tones, all pores must be clogged says the state minister of bodily cavities and the internal, no skin may be shown, all hairs must be plucked, all claws be clipped. Atrophied face unable to smile, unable to run, shoes on sticks, anklebreakers, throw away all your jewelry! pierced ears like cow in captivity, necklace demands application of dog leash, bracelets and handcuffs but one chain removed from the other. "All that women is good fo' is shoppin' and fuggin'" is what your attire is telling yet behind the cold dead fish indifference of your eyes I see a spark, desperately waiting to become the flame and devour the prison you set for yourself, baby. Catch my drift?

No pacifists around, we are the roaches, the birds, the bees. Hiding in-between the rooms of your house, your workplace, the factory, the sewer system, ready to annihilate all that oppose our mother. Truth is, it is the human genome itself that speaks through us, you just missed your calling through parenting under false pretenses. We do not compete for resources. We compete in their favour. That is Air, Trees, Water, Animals.
Got wood? Fire a-growing in the underground setting aflame minds and cleansing the earth of all that oppress, torture, extort, enslave, assimilate, enrich themselves, brainwash others, compute, drive, market, sell, butcher, cement, shave
>>
File: -9be69465727e2001.jpg (277 KB, 960x1244) Image search: [Google]
-9be69465727e2001.jpg
277 KB, 960x1244
>>4567934
Good enough, but why not try something original?

It's pretty easy, just write the first thing that comes to mind and then look for what ever word fits what you wrote, add it, rinse, repeat...
Nothing easier and more rewarding than freeform poetry.

Your subconscious will do all the work, and you will live one more day without a shrink.
>>
File: 111714-cc-manson-marriage-4.jpg (79 KB, 495x730) Image search: [Google]
111714-cc-manson-marriage-4.jpg
79 KB, 495x730
>>4567934
>>4567936
The first few words might even show you what kind of topic is close to your heart at the moment. For me it's often medicinal ethics and industrialisation. Like this:

Pestilence intercepted, caressing respected physicians thankfully as bubbles burst out of your back, shit! Traitors to Allah, traitors to Earth, to all / one / no god: ATWA

Jiggy wiggy, medicinal prescription, keeps your mind and body working to keep your mind and body working. In-facto, devolution, natural selection denied as genetic messiah fizzles into the ocean breeze never again to be seen...
>>
File: 367309_orig.jpg (247 KB, 604x448) Image search: [Google]
367309_orig.jpg
247 KB, 604x448
the plight of modern medicine is upon me, it seems!
social darwinism is the antithesis of darwinism not a version of it: the idea that man is to choose who and how may survive, disenfranchising the animalist or animist agents of natural selection, be it "negative" (reduction of life or creation of death) or "positive" (creation of life or reduction of death)
truth is, modern medicine is betrayal of evolutionary social solar system environment, artificial evolution implies in-actuality devolution not undermining but subsidizing chronic disease - there is disease in ease
sickness is foremost an indicator of health, cancer an appropriate reaction to cigarettes and chlorified chicken nuggets, teeth falling out a sign: you've eaten enough, someone else's turn! ever seen a toothless old man smile?
surgical removal of belly fat, grease floods the room like opening up corn silo with electrical axe-saw, woman in circus tent dress riding fattie coaster into subway train as tires ache, smothering smal child with buttocks
old man in suit and tie, robotic movements of artificial joints and limbs, plasticised botox face of wax figure, eager to conquer death living mechanical life on the moon, no smiling, only endless grey desert he dreams while absentmindedly from painkillers carving thanksgiving turkey at family Xmas dinner with help black servant in natura, knife slips and hits skin, green blood spurts across table, hits small grand2-daughter's face disintegrates at the touch of it
mechanical hips dance the penicillin polka; falsely diagnosed schizophreniacs chained to asylum walls electronic shock treatment tango or the ritalin rumba
technology advances laws revert and disgorge over and about themselves, driving under the influence comes to be no longer a felony but a prequisite to getting drivers' licenses approved, toothpaste pizza and morphine cola come with movie ticket, limbs amputate spontaneously as man is sphere of flesh in atomic wheelchair mind cataclysm
>>
Goddamn atwa I bet you can beat all /lit/ at beat poetry
>>
>>4567939
I'm simply not creative is all!
>>
File: 481893_orig.jpg (169 KB, 1045x800) Image search: [Google]
481893_orig.jpg
169 KB, 1045x800
>>4567952
Okay, if you say so. Although your shitposts tell another story
This is a safe space btw and I'm a qt grade school hippie art teacher, so do what you want :3

Or don't
:3 :3 :3
>>
>>4567889
Roses are red violets are black Op would look good with a knife in his back
>>
Went to the bathroom.
Lost my way.
Walking don the street. Slowly. Slowly.
Look for a door.
Where could it be.
Darkness.
Darkness.
Everywhere its dark.
Too late for the sidewalk.
I already pooped.
>>
>>4568076
Dude that sucked.try harder
>>
Like Louie Armstrong, played the trumpet
I'll hit that bong and break you off something
Soon I got to get my props
Cops, come and try to snatch my crops
>>
>>4568787
double fore!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
Lets go down to the docks
I'll write you a farewell
Cast our bodies in the sea
Float away in harmony
Peace at last upon the land
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.