[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gamergate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 24
A gamergate (/ˈɡæmərˌɡeJt/) is a reproductively viable female worker ant that is able to reproduce with mature males when the colony is lacking a queen.
>>
File: RlXeWgf.png (674 KB, 651x554) Image search: [Google]
RlXeWgf.png
674 KB, 651x554
>>4510231
TIL this le vital informationne
>>
File: ses pointing.png (112 KB, 675x530) Image search: [Google]
ses pointing.png
112 KB, 675x530
>>4510233
>>
>>4510231
>gamergate
>mature males
Le wut xDDD
>>
File: Untitled.png (345 KB, 701x504) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
345 KB, 701x504
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>4510231
Sticky bump!
>>
10mm pachycondyla cannon

digging this stick tbh
>>
File: Russian_Icon_of_Adolf_Hitler.png (295 KB, 408x480) Image search: [Google]
Russian_Icon_of_Adolf_Hitler.png
295 KB, 408x480
>>4510288
>88
>>
a funny meme that is worthy of an upvote
>>
QUICK NO TIME TO EXPLAIN EVEryONE REPLY TO THIS POST! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4510343
I hope I'm not too late!!! D:
>>
>>4510343
Is it late Anon?
>>
>>4510343
Wat.
>>
>>4510231
Nice informative sticky
>>4510343
Am I late?
>>
Ill mature. And havey queen
And keep her happy.
>>
s4s the nicest board but yet somehow the most autistic, more so than r9k
How is this possible? Who knows
But then again, who cares?
We're all spergs in a sea of autism in the end.
>>
>>4510458
The autism on this board is sometimes done for effect, whereas the autism on other boards is just autism.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
I'm not mature. Wait, wut, is this Lolo? I need to sit down.I going to stick with just checking dubs.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4510231
test
>>
test 2
>>
testing testing
>>
incoming septs GET on /ck/, [s4s]quatches!

who will get it? i predict that will be new mot.

i hope this magic works
>>
>>4510488
gr8 8's
>>
File: 1456723962213.jpg (101 KB, 1024x664) Image search: [Google]
1456723962213.jpg
101 KB, 1024x664
bunp

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: JUST.jpg (16 KB, 291x454) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
16 KB, 291x454
NOOOOOOOO
UNSTICKTHIS
>>
>>4510611
good double

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4510631
SHUT UP!
i like this thread
>>
>>4510287
Fore!
>>
>>4510343
Why?
>>
>>4510231

hahaha feminists DESTROYED

+1 upboats for everyone
>>
File: 1458449847153.jpg (52 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1458449847153.jpg
52 KB, 640x400
>>
Shitty sticky.

Swaglord LITERALLY go kill yourself.
>>
ants r our friends
>>
File: the buryin' indoaryan.png (847 KB, 637x960) Image search: [Google]
the buryin' indoaryan.png
847 KB, 637x960
what idiot decided to call it "gamergate" instead of "first annual internet goon-burning"
>>
>>>/ck/7777777
literally who's houstonbro?
>>
>>4510838
m e d i u m r a r e
>>
w
>>
File: Keg.png (408 B, 52x52) Image search: [Google]
Keg.png
408 B, 52x52
Keg
>>
File: i have failed you.jpg (21 KB, 229x230) Image search: [Google]
i have failed you.jpg
21 KB, 229x230
>>4510838
I got 7777778 ;_;

>>4510788
>>4510866
>>4510711
dubs
>>
>>4510343
AM I TOO LATE
>>
>>4510915
OUCH! that's painful
don't worry. next time, if god want... you will get a get soon
>>
this sticky is garbage & everyone knows it. swaglord, the esfor-estranged derelict he is, popped in for fifteen minutes before going out & overpaying for a crappy lunch at a nearby bullshit bloghyped sidewalk-chalkboard lame aging hipster shit-staurant, organized by post count, saw people were wasting a disproportionate amount of their collective time making abhorrently uninteresting versions of this god-awful abomination, & stickied it with all the passion of a pick-&-packer at yer nearest UPS fulfillment center. then the hivemind autists pile in to disregard any sense of discernment, sensibility & perspective to hamfistedly lose their mind over the new shit sticky. and you're all part of the sad, ongoing spectacle. disgusting
>>
File: Dekapan.png (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Dekapan.png
24 KB, 250x250
>>4510631
Hello my wife
>>
ants are scary

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4510231
Nice fact bro
>>
I've eaten ants
>>
Ants are spooky
>>
>>4510997
fug
>>
>>4510998
>>
>>4510343
IS IT HAPPENING?!?!?!?!
>>
File: pseudomia.png (586 KB, 941x950) Image search: [Google]
pseudomia.png
586 KB, 941x950
op isn't even dubs, why sticky?
>>
>>4511092
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>4511115
lol you've never had sex
>>
>>4510343
IT'S HAPPENING!!!
>>
>>4510231
Fug I love you Swaglord. no homo
>>
This was kinda our thing... and because I can't. No, because I won't contact you. I decided to post here in effort to get out my most recent thoughts. Please know that I am not posting in hopes of you contacting me. I'm merely venting in a place we both once frequented.

I've seen more of you in the last two weeks than i have over the last 2 years. It's brought about an array of emotions, questions, and what ifs.... more so, it brought back memories. Memories of our movielike love story and undeniable connection. Memories of your undisputed intelligence and ability to spin anything and anyone into believing what you needed or wanted. Memories of your thought out actions and the acute hold you had over anyone who crossed your path.

Your words were always deliberate. Our conversations darted in all directions. There wasn't anything I couldn't or didn't want to tell you. You picked up on everything, followed my randomness, and always made me believe that i was it for you. I found these traits to be among your most attractive ones.

You let me go. Looking back, I know that you probably knew you had to. By letting me go, it forced me to evaluate my own path... afterall, our relationship was never on the straight and narrow.

When you left (for it happened many times) the color seemed to drain from my world. You made irrational life changing choices and I would maintain my previous life. Both of us living in what I considered love purgatory.

Your absence made me miss you. I missed the smirks you gave me when I did something childish or out of the ordinary. I missed the understanding and acceptance of my complexities. I missed the smile you put on my face each time you were near.

And then one day, I thought about you less. I cried less. I yearned for our future less. As months passed, I stumbled upon some harsh realities. Realities about myself. About you. About us.
>>
Seeing you brought up so many emotions, thoughts, assumptions. It forced me to wonder... do you share a love like we once had? Do you smile with your eyes as you once did? Do you regret going for stability? Do you think of me? Has the array of illy thought out decisions changed your perspective or end goal?

I convinced myself I needed a goodbye in order to move on with my life. As it turns out, I didn't. I needed time and space. I needed to see myself in my own light. I needed to see us for what we were. Not what we could be.

As for that hypothetical game of baseball. Well, it went into extra innings. I'm on deck and the bases are loaded. This time I'm going to hit that home run. Whether it's in the park or outta the park...time will tell. Whatever the hit becomes....it'll be the game ending hit.

I'm not sure how you feel or felt about me. At one time I was sure i knew....but like many other things time changes ones perspective. What I do know is this. What I thought we had was real. Life changing.

So thank you. For all that you did. And all that you didn't do.
>>
mor like GAY-mer gaye amirite?!?!?!?
>>
Proof feminists are secretly running s4s?????!?
>>
>>4511092
Who is this pseudo-pseudo-mia wallace? I like.
>>
>>4511394
>>4511394
IT WHAS AL A ELBERATE RUS
THEY PRETEND TO IRONY FEMINISTS BECUZ IRONICLELY THEY ACTUALLY AR
THEY THING THEY CAM PRETEND2PRETENED AND WE\LL THINK "OH LOOK WER JUST AS BA AS THEM MAYBE THEY HAVBA POINT!" THEN BEFOR U KNOW IT WE ARE IRONIY *UNIRONICALLY* TELLENG EACH OTHERS TO CHECK UR PRIVS
NO 1 IS SAFE
>>
It happens.
>>
Things are rough for me. I would smile out of my eyes if I had you with me right now. When you get out you won't come back to me. You told shecheem you would never leave me. I want you and need you. We can be stable and happy together. I need you to help me mentally. So what's its going to be??? I don't want to live here. And I love you very much. I've been through a TON of stuff in the past year. Will you come to me when your legal problems are gone??? I don't want second place...you are first with me. So keep your word and follow me and not leave me like you told shecheem
>>
Its time for you to do things for me now including follow me.
>>
If you could see how torn apart I am without you while being homeless and still putting you ahead of myself. You would come back to me even if I was all the way in NYC. Without any questions asked. Time for you to love me. All I need want is your company and your faithfulness. And your love, no matter if I'm 3,333 miles away.
>>
Women don't give up that easy on a guy they love. Not After all I've been through and done for you. Believe me im making money. Are you using me or do you lovee???
>>
I heard the song "South of Market" by Joyce Cooling in Central Park, NY back from June 8, 2007 at 10:58pm ET using "self explanitory" in which I narrate Allen Jackson's voiceover.
>>
You know it is very important that we stay together. And that I provide for you. After all we've been through are you going to leave me for someone else??? All I want is your company. Don't give up on us. I never will.
>>
Stop playing high school games. I want you to have my baby. I've sacrificed and suffered a LOT. I love you. Tell all other guys to fuck off accept me.
>>
>>4510231
>>4510343
OKAY FAGGOTSAN
>>
File: darth sion.png (7 KB, 387x62) Image search: [Google]
darth sion.png
7 KB, 387x62
replying in legindairy tread
>>
Please come back. I'll do anything. Don't throw us away. I want you and I love you.
>>
>>4510343
OK
>>
File: Untitled-2png.png (82 KB, 309x296) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2png.png
82 KB, 309x296
>>4510231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFkrRdh1YtY&feature=youtu.be&t=75
>>
>>4512119
https://youtu.be/enl-UGhXJ0w
https://youtu.be/dXHVuIqGzSU

>>
>>4510249

Are you LE FUCKING SERIOUS here LoLo????

Why don't you like LE Gamergate, LoLo??????????
>>
:kek:
>>
top zozzle
>>
muslims, spics, niggers and kikes
ALL OF THEM BELONG ON PIKES
>>
>>
Furrie, lmfao.
>>
>>4510231
is this tumblr
>>
>>
>The term "gamergate" here is not "gamer-gate" but "gam-ergate" and derives from the Greek words γάμος (gámos) and ἐργάτης (ergátēs) and means "married worker".

Q: Who am I quoting?
A: Wikipedia.
>>
>>
I want some gamergate. Gamergate is yummy. This is nice board. I love gamergate.
>>
>>4510343
No fuk u
>>
>>4510231
Poor anto :'^(
Died for ferminism
>>
>statue
>American president Theodore Roosevelt
>riding on his horse
>His favorite passtime was hunting >war hero
>elected governor of New York in 1898
>state party leadership distrusted him
>powerless role of vice president as McKinley's running mate in the election of 1900
>campaigned vigorously across the country
>platform of peace, prosperity, and conservatism
>Following the assassination of President McKinley in September 1901 succeeded to the office.
>>
>>4510343
>>4510343
Succ
>>
File: tr2.png (346 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
tr2.png
346 KB, 666x666
>>
>>4512888
is he that guy from the 60s who invented being gay?

nice trips btw
>>
>>4512897
YASE
>>
>>4512799
nice dubs fam but please source your quotations in the future
>>
>>4512413
I can assure you I have no problem with our friends in the insect kingdom
>>
File: nice-bug.png (371 KB, 575x371) Image search: [Google]
nice-bug.png
371 KB, 575x371
>>4512961
what do u think of this one
>>
>>4512964
Bury nice buge
>>
File: beary pink bug.png (1 MB, 965x715) Image search: [Google]
beary pink bug.png
1 MB, 965x715
>>4512964
yesssssss
rly like ths
>>4512969
wht bout this 1?
>>
>>4513121
Hi The Meme Maker! This is nice buge
>>
>>4513152
yo lo
thnk u thnk u u have imaculate taste in buggers
>>
Reee
>>
postin in le stick
>>
>>4513166
Checked for you.
>>
>>4510631
SA WA KO.
>>
>>4510231
call me a newfag, but how do you get your fortune checked on /s4s/?????????????????????
>>
>>4513715
Put "fortune" in the option field bby, no quotes (:

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4510343
OK
>>
File: apes.jpg (49 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
apes.jpg
49 KB, 595x335
>>4510343
suc suc suc sssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>4513718
crazy!!!!
um thx for not calling me newfag!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
S4s
>>
Last Month Was Crtazy Pussy Month!!! Yumm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4513814
f*g is a rude word
please don't use it
>>
I'm addicted to ice cream. I just ate a whole lot and I thought "what's the problem?"
But now I don't feel too good at all.

fortune will tell me everything!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4514163
I mighta got someone else's fortune.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4511115
stfu nigger
>>
>>4510343
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!! CARRY ON READING OR U WILL DIE EVEN IF YOU LOOKED AT THE WORD WARNING!!!!!!!!1

ONCE THERE WAS A LITTLE GIRL CALLED CLARISSA, SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND SHE LIVED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL, BEACUSE SHE KILLED HER MUM AND DAD.

SHE GOT SO BAD SHE STARTED TO KILL ALL THE STAFF IN THE HOSPITAL SO THE GOVERMENT DECIDED THAT THE BEST IDEA WAS TO GET RID OF HER SO THEY SET UP A SPECIAL ROOM TO KILL HER, AS HUMANE AS POSSIBLE BUT IT WENT RONG THE MACHINE THEY WERE USEING WENT WRONG. AND SHE WAS SAT THERE IN AGONY FOR HOURS UNTILL SHE FINALLY DIED.

NOW EVERY WEEK ON THE DAY OF HER DEATH SHE RETURNS TO THE PERSON THAT READS THIS LETTER, ON A MONDAY NIGHT AT 12:00 SHE KREEPS INTO YOUR ROOM AND KILLS YOU, BUT SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY SLOWLY CUTTING DIFFRENT PARTS OF UR BODY THEN WATCHES YOU BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU DONT SEND THIS TO 20 PEOPLE BY MIDNIGHT SHELL BE COMEING TO KILL YOU! SEND IT SO SHE HAS ANOTHER LOAD OF PEOPLE TO GET AND FORGETS ABOUT YOU DONT BELVE ME HEY?

EXAMPLE 1: JENNY DIDNT BELIVE THIS AND DELETED IT WITHOUT EVEN READING THE WHOLE THING! A FEW DAYS LATER ON THE MONDAY NIGHT SHE WAS WOKEN UP BYE LOUDE FOOTSTEPS AND HEAVY BREETHING THERE WAS CLARISSA STANDING THERE WITH A HUGE KNIFE AND WELL JENNY IS HISTORY NOW.

EXAMPLE 2: TOM ONLY SENT IT TO 5 PEOPLE CUZ HE THOUGHT HED BE SAFE AND IT WAS PROBLY JUST A JOKE BUT OH HOW RONG WAS HE! HE DIED THE NEXT NIGHT ON MONDAY AND ILL TELL YA NOW IT WASNT PRETTY(JUST CUZ HE SENT FIVE HE DIDNT COMPLETE THE TASK)

EXAMPLE 3: JOEANNA SENT IT TO 19 PEOPLE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS CLOSE ENOUGH AND WOULD DO BUT SHE WAS WRONG SHE DIED THAT NIGHT ON A MONDAY AND ONCE AGAIN
>>
File: hm45.png (568 KB, 824x766) Image search: [Google]
hm45.png
568 KB, 824x766
>>
File: 1458088327746.jpg (20 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
1458088327746.jpg
20 KB, 380x254
>>4512888
Trips!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4513722
Exselnt dubs they r
>>
So basically it's the side hoe of ants
>>
─────▄████▀█▄
───▄█████████████████▄
─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼▼▼▼
▄███████▄.▲.▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
███████████████████▀▀
YOU'LL COWARDS DONT EVEN GATOR
>>
File: arrival.jpg (92 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
arrival.jpg
92 KB, 500x355
>>4510231
>Depending on the species, there can be one gamergate per colony (monogyny)

more like muhsogyny amirite????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>>/po/538450
>>
>>>/po/538459
>>
>>4514045
what if I meant cigarrette when I said fag.
would it still be rude??????????????????
>>
>>4514817
u would just be British. HI ARE YOU THE NEW ANON?/ the one I taught to fortune? I recognize you from the abnormal number of punctuation marks.

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4514834
um yes I am!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the knowledge I love using the fortune, your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. I recognize you because of you're name (LoLo).

>>
>>>/ck/7777777
literally just checking tbh desu
>>
Roast me 4chan bet u can't https://youtu.be/9sfJPIbFuxw
>>
>>4515022
i can't but nice dubs
>>
>>4515022
roasting is rude :(
this is nice board.
>>
>>4510343
benis :^)
>>
>>4510343
posting in a bump thread
>>
this is homo
>>
OH HA HA

NO ONE LIKES THE SPIKEMAN?

this is seriously such a god-tier meme, i was shivering as I posted this, just waiting to hear all of my best friends on [s4s] weep tears of joy upon seeing this masterpiece. not one response. NOT ONE?!? TBH FAM SMH. this is gold on all fronts.

Spikeman is before his time. He will return when the world is right.
>>
>>4515180
bullshit meme like you

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
My life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.
>>
dude gamergate lmao
>>
>>4510343
NO!
>>
>>4510711
thanks for the upboat
>>
>>4510343
too late :(((((((((((
>>
>>4510343
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: ayase the fuck is this.png (316 KB, 880x631) Image search: [Google]
ayase the fuck is this.png
316 KB, 880x631
>haven't been here in years
>come back and see this thread stickied
Why hasn't [s4s] been deleted yet? This board is fucking cancer, you might as well call it /r/s4s because of how reddit the users are here.
>>
>>4515514
/r/quotes would like a source on that one
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.