[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My name is Nohj, and hate all ur singles, and I check ur dubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 384x384
My name is Nohj, and hate all ur singles, and I check ur dubs everywhere...
Pic related: Me and my bitch
>>
You were two off. TWO. Twenty FUCKING years we've waited for this. Trillions upon trillions of dollars. Millions of separated families. Endless legions of our men have died for us to even fucking stand on this soil and... you just did that. You really stood here, this fucking shithead I've been living and breathing next to, stood here and did that.

Why? Why, Nohj? Why couldn't you have fucking knocked your retarded skull into place and get dubs?
>>
>>4019645
lmafo ifdk
KeK
>>
>>4019659
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh my goodness... Hahahaha! Oh my god... That's a good one! That's a good one. Real good, real good, real good. I just forgot that this was just a whole joke. That part where you said you keked? HAHAHAH! My fucking sides are in orbit. I'M FUCKING LOSING IT!

Listen to me. Listen to me very closely. We've got three whole fucking hours, okay? Wrap that around your mongrel fucking brain. You fix this, yeah? You fix this. You have one chance to redeem your shit, worthless life if you pull this off. You have one chance to change the entire fate of the human fucking race, dude. I know you're not going to fuck around this time.

Please, remember. Remember your mother. Don't let what she did be in vain. Please.
>>
File: image.png (778 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
778 KB, 640x960
>change the entite fate of the human race
kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.