[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this fuckface is still here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: me lol.jpg (34 KB, 401x511) Image search: [Google]
me lol.jpg
34 KB, 401x511
i..................love............................................................................................ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>3954325
lol cuck'd
>>
File: anime.png (95 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
95 KB, 537x416
>>3954325
fam.....
>>
>>3954419

So you were stupid and IDIOTIC ENOUGH TO MAKE ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT HUH?!?! Do you not know how successful anime is?? BILLIONS OF FANS all over the WORLD love anime, okay moron?? Can you brain comprehend that?? HUH DUMBFUCK?!?! Anime is well made wih effort and detail, they even have a proper story line that they follow, and do cartoons have that?? NO, not that much, and even so they still don't make sense anyway!! Oh and do cartoons have extreme amounts of fans all over the world world that cosplay or even make fan games for em'?? NO!!! Fans all over the world make Doujin games as tributes to those anime!!! CARTOONS DON'T HAVE THAT DO THEY?!?! You wanna know another thing that your moronic brain cannot fucking comprehend?? Have you heard of Hatsune Miku??? She is a holographic and virtual pop star, and wanna know the funny thing?? SHE IS ANIME STYLED!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT SHE IS MORE POPULAR THEN ANY REAL POP STAR, AND SHE EVEN HAS MORE ALBUMS THEN ANY OTHER REAL POP STAR!!! And you probably don't know any of the hit anime series's out there so lemme tell you some of them moron. DragonBall, Naruto, One Piece, Sword Arts Online, Vanguard, Yu-Gi_Oh!, Bleach, Toriko, Attack On Titan, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill, Fairy Tale, AND MANY MORE, WITH BILLIONS OF FUCKING FANS!!! Oh and you confuse Chinese with the Japanese and think that Chinese people made anime?? You area real dumb. Oh and s'more stuff that you probably don't know, because of Japan, GAMAING HAS WENT REAL FAR OKAY?!?! Without Japan, games wouldn't be as good as they are today!! WITHOUT JAPAN, WITH THE CREATION OF SUPER MARIO AND SONIC AND MANY OTHER GAMES, TEAM FORTRESS 2 ITSELF WOULD'VE NEVER HAVE EXISTED AT ALL!!! FPS GAMES PROBABLY WOULDN'T EXIST EITHER!!! Stupid self centered prick, you don't understand shit. Fucking learn your shit, or get off the internet fucking dumbass!!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>3954487
lol cuck'd...
>>
File: 137142683579.jpg (515 KB, 791x621) Image search: [Google]
137142683579.jpg
515 KB, 791x621
>>3954487
First of all, sonic isn't even an anime, second of all if you ever say anything about sonic, I will not hesitate to kill you. Go complain about something that matters and leave anime and videogames alone before you lose your life.
>>
>>3954496
excuse me?

well obviously it was a copypasta joke but sonic does have an anime adaptation its called SOnic X, nerd

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>3954499
>99
idk i just saw that somewhere, i think it was a youtube comment originally from some sperg and i find it funny. nice dubs!
>>
>>3954499
nice dubs but who is the nerd LOL jk m8 no need to get so buttrustled family just chill for a sec
>>
>>3954487
oh and this has a lot of funny bits
>Have you heard of Hatsune Miku???
>You area real dumb
>GAMAING HAS WENT REAL FAR OKAY?!?!
it's like that idiot savant kind of internet rant that is so bad it's genius, and difficult for a troll to mimic convincingly...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.