[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm kinda new to this board, so I have something to ask.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Eric_Harris.jpg (25 KB, 211x289) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Harris.jpg
25 KB, 211x289
I'm kinda new to this board, so I have something to ask.
Why the fuck are some of you so obsessed with school shooters?
>>
Many of the people who surf this board were socially rejected in school, bullied, have no friends and never had a girlfriend.
Many of the school shooters in America have had the same experience.
>>
>>28723556
First post best post.

I don't think most people here ACTUALLY idolize school shooters. We just relate more than most people. There's been this weird meme about Dylan and Eric that they weren't bullied, when they were. They had cups of feces thrown at them and everything, Dylan got the worst of it.

Doesn't justify what they do, but most of us can sympathize.
>>
In high school and college, a lot of us resent normal people for having the lives we want but are too ugly, stupid, and/or autistic for.

It's supposed to be revenge for being bullied and outcastes all our lives. While I would never in a million years act out on them, I have had violent fantasies when I get particularly frustrated.

And there's always the morbid appeal of a serial killer. Schools are supposed to be safe places for young people to learn. The idea that you or your kid can go to class one day and never come back is horrifying but fascinating.

And also America loves them guns
>>
>>28723633
>Dylan got the worst of it

He was 6'3. Do you see a lot of tall kids getting picked on?
>>
>>28723969
>it is unusual for tall kids to get picked on
>therefore despite the documented evidence, this kid did not get picked on
Do you think before you type?
>>
>>28722868
>before columbine
>no anti-bullying campaigns
>after columbine
>suddenly bullying is not "cool"
we salute you, lone gunmen
you are brothers in your sacrifice.
>>
>>28724096
this
it needed to happen so normalfag parents and teachers would wake the fuck up and stop letting kids get bullied right in front of them
>>
>>28724048
It doesn't make it impossible for him to get picked on, but being 6'3 and tormented by bullies daily makes no sense, even if he was lanky.

>documented

people are still questioning whether they were actually bullied to the extent that they were made out to be, and you're telling me there is actual proof of it somewhere? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>28724096
>they still happen because anti-bullying campaigns focus on girls because they're sooooo delicate bawww :(
>>
File: 1460758948885.png (128 KB, 270x328) Image search: [Google]
1460758948885.png
128 KB, 270x328
>>28724201
>Accounts from various parents and school staffers describe the bullying that has been described as "rampant" at the school.[44] Nathan Vanderau, a friend of Klebold, and Alisa Owen, Harris's eighth-grade science partner, reported that Harris and Klebold were constantly picked on. Vanderau noted that a "cup of fecal matter" was thrown at them.[45] "People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots," Brooks Brown says. "That happened while teachers watched. They couldn't fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it."[11] In his book, No Easy Answers: The Truth Behind Death at Columbine, Brown wrote that Harris was born with mild chest indent. This made him reluctant to take his shirt off in gym class, and other students would laugh at him.[12]

>"A lot of the tension in the school came from the class above us," Chad Laughlin states. "There were people fearful of walking by a table where you knew you didn't belong, stuff like that. Certain groups certainly got preferential treatment across the board. I caught the tail end of one really horrible incident, and I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life." That incident, according to Laughlin, involved seniors pelting Klebold with "ketchup-covered tampons" in the commons.[13]
>>
>>28724243
>implying that the campaigns are still relevant in a post-sjw world where Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and John Cleese won't speak at colleges anymore for fear of offending someone
>>
>>28723633
>There's been this weird meme about Dylan and Eric that they weren't bullied, when they were.

It's Dave Cullen's fault.

He wrote a retarded book about how Eric was actually a remorseless psychopathic super popular Chad fucking qts on the regular while Dylan was just a depressed innocent angel who never wanted to hurt anyone but was roped into it by Eric.

Then the media jumped all over it and called him the 'foremost authority on Columbine' and now every normie faggot thinks they're enlightened and knows the TRUTH about Columbine.
>>
>>28723969
>be 6 feet tall
>be skelly

yes
>>
Because they're disenfranchised outcast losers who nonetheless put a huge dent into society, unlike those of us who just shitpost on r9k only to be the laughing stock for normals who come here to view us like caged animals at the zoo and mock us.
Unlike us, those crazy bastards actually struck fear into the hearts of normals and got more than even, which is what we won't do, instead continuing to put up with ostracization and mockery both in real life and on r9k, and paying taxes to the society set against us.
>>
>>28724352
>>28724248

I can see why people decided to believe Dave Cullen. It's a story, or rather a version of it, that sells.

People want to believe in monsters, they really do. They want Eric to be this oversimplified, text-book villain that they can focus all their contempt upon.
>>
>>28724555
asking normalfags to abandon their false dichotomy and black-white mindset is pretty much impossible.
>>
>>28724458
Can't win the game if you refuse to play it, anon.
>>
>>28723753
This desu

I often have fantasies of running some kind of military organization, because it would give me some kind of influence over society. I often find myself thinking things like "They ought to be lined-up and shot!) about normalfags and degenerates when I see them doing things like drunken casual sex and the like.
>>
>>28724598
what if you make up your own game?
sort of the realm of madmen, but another path to success
>>
>>28722868
Because they're psychotic, subhuman vagslave garbage. This board is, I mean. Total and utter human trash. These are the lowest, bottom-of-the-barrel scum. They idolize vag and envy the most brutish and subhuman of men (Chads)...why wouldn't they, the primitive apes they are, admire murderers?
>>
>>28724643
Just study hard and make good test scores, the elite eugenicists will send out people to recruit you if you do well enough.
>>
>>28724654
It almost sounds you like us :)
>>
>>28724649
What the fuck are you talking about?

Originality is not the game I was talking about
>>
>>28724728
I will never have any ounce of respect for vagslaves. Especially not vagslaves who don't hold any hope of getting near their beloved vag god.
>>
>>28724654
Eric Harris and Elliot Rodgers were vagslaves, but what about Dylan Klebold, Anders Breivik, James Holmes, Cho, Marc Lepine, Charles Whitman? They weren't obsessed with pussy (though Whitman was a Chad)
>>
>>28724992
This.
The lads were just straight furious and being ostracized from women was only part of the problem.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.