[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots post your daily routine and how that makes u feel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160520-WA0009.jpg (200 KB, 1600x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160520-WA0009.jpg
200 KB, 1600x1500
Hey robots post your daily routine and how that makes u feel.
>>
I wake up 2 or 3 times throughout the morning until I decide I don't want to sleep anymore and I lay in bed for another hour or so. After that I get up from my bed and put on a shirt and shorts and go outside my room and serve myself some coffee. Say Hi to my grandma and ask her how she is doing while I enjoying my daily caffeine intake. I either stay with her for a while longer or go back to my room where I turn on my computer and browse r9k for hours on end. I'll sometimes get up to take a shit or shower if I'm feeling a little bit too disgusting. By the time I'm back in my room or if I didn't left it, breakfast is already getting cold. I serve myself a plate and retreat back to my room where I eat my food in peace. I finish eating and take the plate to kitchen where I clean my dishes and other dishes that are dirty around the house. Once I'm done doing other chores I'll feed my cats. Sometimes I'll stay outside to catch some air, or play with the kittens. Then i'll go back to my room where I'll spend most of the day there, now that I've done something around the house, I feel comftorable enough to sit down and relax. Most of my day is pretty boring. I don't really enjoy being on r9k or playing the same game over and over again, but there isn't much to do. The pattern repeats throughout the day until nightfall when I masturbate and continue the never ending cycle when I go back to sleep
>>
>>28714096
You can always separate that fucking wall of text into a few lines of greentext you know
>>
>Wake up
>Grab a brush and put a little make up
>Hide the scars to fade away in the shake up
>Whyd you leave the keys up on the table
>Here you go create another fable
>>
File: 1412712573349.jpg (21 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1412712573349.jpg
21 KB, 255x247
>wake up at 11 or 12
>Realize i overslept and missed starting my self-improvement schedule
>Decide fuck it and sleep in until 2 or 3
>Wake up again feeling like shit
>Spend at least a half hour on my phone shitposting or watching shit
>Finally get up, shower
>Alternative between watching things, playing vidya, and shitposting for the next few hours
>Make dinner (since I slept through lunch and breakfast I'll usually eat something small beforehand so I'll actually have enough energy to move around)
>Eat and return to videos, vidya, and shitpost
>this goes on until around 3 am when I usually get into bed
>if I actually have something i need to get up early for the next day, I'll usually just stay awake the entire night
>when in bed continue vid, vidya, shitpost on my phone/tablet until I feel like I'm really, really tired (could go on until 5-6 am)
>oversleep, and the cycle continues

I'm on step ten right now, just so you know. It's 4:30 here and I still don't feel utterly exhausted yet
>>
>wake up at 5 am
>brush teeth, make bed
>morning jog
>shower
>coffee
>browse /r9k/, code, vidya, read books, NEET it all up
>make lunch, eat lunch
>lift iron
>more NEET activities
>dinner
>sleep

I'm having fun. What about you, wagecuck?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.