[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you think about looking up the people you knew in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1411534831437.jpg (97 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1411534831437.jpg
97 KB, 809x808
>when you think about looking up the people you knew in high school to find out how they're doing
>>
>look them up
>they all either already had kids, are divorced, only post about drugs, or a combination of all three

I feel better whenever I look up most people who I knew on Faceook.
>>
>>28712266
they all look happy brand new cars
gfs have bfs and bfs have gfs all chad and stacey even the ugly cunts are decent now
>>
>>28712266
I got fired from a company just as it got its wings and started to fly.

It was my purpose to work there, my life purpose. Because of circumstances we ended going separate ways. The company was grossing 300k per year when I left, now it does about 4 mil.

The owner, who used to be one of my best friends, drives a nice ass car. All the people love working there. But the gates to his heart are locked for me.

I don't have the skill, charisma, ambition or balls to pull off what he did.

Every time I look at the company's pictures or events or projects it's like a stab into my heart. It was my life's purpose, it was what I was supposed to do in life.
>>
>>28712266
>when you deleted your fb so you can't

I don't remember what my crush looked like or the names of more than 5 of my friends. I only graduated 3 years ago.
>>
>>28712372
It obviously wasn't your purpose in life if you got fired before the show even started. If that company was an anime you would've been the side character who was shown in the background on the first episode and never seen again.

Find another purpose.
>>
File: 1428357182792.jpg (37 KB, 818x652) Image search: [Google]
1428357182792.jpg
37 KB, 818x652
>MFW when I'm actually doing better than most of the people that fucked with me in high school
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.