[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get profoundly depressed when I'm around pretty girls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1456554611696.gif (486 KB, 800x641) Image search: [Google]
1456554611696.gif
486 KB, 800x641
I get profoundly depressed when I'm around pretty girls.

Please tell me I'm not the only one.
>>
>>28710880
Was just thinking about this today. It's worse when you're constantly around girls some of the best bodies and you can't do anything about it
>>
>>28710880
For me it's not "profoundly depressed", just this feeling of complete and utter helplessness, like I've been tossed into the lion's den with a meatsuit.

It's not even that I can't talk, it's that I usually end up making the conversation short because all I do is talk about film and occasionally existentialism.
>>
>Work at Starbucks
>Every coworker is pretty, young girl
>small workspace
>three of them are all turned around doing something on the counters
>have to go through the valley of plump asses to get to where I need to go

Every day I work with very attractive women talking about this. Even if I got one I wouldn't know what to do with it, and I'd surely fuck it up and push it away like I do with everything. But I won't ever have that chance because I won't let myself have it.
>>
>>28711052
>valley of plump asses
I'mma use that.

But no, are any of them friends with you?
>>
>>28711185
Eh. They say we're friends, but we'd never hang out outside of work, though one of them (my boss no less) has said several times that she'd go to things with me when I mentioned I had no friends to do things with.

I don't know if she's serious or not. She's got a longtime boyfriend and I'm not about to even assume there's anything there with my boss, but it's just strange. She's very, very normal and she's well aware of my stupid nerd stuff.

Honestly they're all nice so it's fine there. One of them has a long, long history with me. She and I had a thing but she ended up getting with my friend, etc.
>>
I get you OP, in a certain way.

>currently at a field camp for my major
>split into groups for something and meet Texas qt
>get along well with her, think things are going well
>casually hear her talk to other group member about how she's married to some bad boy
>immediately shift mood and become distant
>following day, follows me around, bumping into me and trying to start conversation
>just an hour ago, she tells me she's driving into town for the weekend with some other girls and she'd like me to go
>"maybe, we'll see"
>fast walk to men's shower

And now I'm on /r9k/ and feeling like shit.
>>
I just act like they're nothing special. It drives Stacy nuts when you don't fawn over them. Pretty girls usually have shit personalities anyway as I'm sure we all know so why would you stress around them?
>>
>>28710880
Yeah, it happens to me too. Lots of very pretty girls come into my shop for lunch or produce. There was a cute girl that came in a few times, and I told myself that I would ask her out next time I see her, but she hasn't been back for a few weeks now. She actually started a conversation with me instead of just going on her phone when I was ringing her up, which is pretty much what every one else does. I miss her, and I hope she comes back.
>>
>>28711645
Hey dude. I'll be honest with you and give you some advice.

Avoid her like the plague.

If she is married and is flirty, than she probably is flirty with other people as well. Yeah it fucking sucks that women tempt you with being your friend or trying to seduce you, but just realize their trap before you fall for it.

It won't end well for you. If you DO fuck her, than you are being a faggot to her husband and he has every right to kick your ass. The other option is that you try to have sex with you and she says, "oh anon, I just don't like you like that.... what is the answer to number 4 btw :3"

life is suffering.
>>
me too but I'm also a girl
>tfw you know that they have been pretty their whole lives and have never felt what it's like to be asked out or called attractive as a joke
>tfw you know they grew up upper middle class and were able to have decent normal social lives
>tfw they somehow have this innate knowledge of how to be graceful
>tfw their hands are somehow always soft and their nails are always well maintained and manicured
>tfw their skin is always somehow perfect and they somehow know how to apply makeup well
>tfw you look at your own hands and are disgusted by how chewed up and scabby the sides of your fingers are
>tfw they are able to look pretty and feminine even if they are not stick-thin
>tfw being stick-thin is the only way you have ever found that would make you seem feminine

I'd add on a >tfw you know they have multiple guys at their beck and call texting them on their rose gold iPhones but then I remember that guys kind of repulse me now
>>
>>28711743
I know, fampai. It's just so fucking odd, since she's this petite Southern girl but her actions are definitely flirty despite apparently being married for five years.

I hate women so much. I wish it wasn't like this and I could just be happy.
>>
>>28711850
>I could just be happy

I'm 26 years old right now. Happiness isn't meant for some people.
>>
>>28711910
I still have my geology career, it's the one thing keeping me going. I've shut everything/everyone else out. I hope you find something worthwhile too, fellow anon, something that brings you at least some joy.
>>
>>28710880
I wouldn't call myself a robot (inb4 reeeeee) but it's not the pretty ones that give me grief, as such.

It's the pretty, wealthy ones. Knowing how fucking charmed their lives are gets me depressed and resentful.
>>
>>28710880
Same thing happens to me. You're not alone
>>
>Work for games company
>The few women in the office all have bf
>Pray that I don't have to work with them because it reminds me I'm alone
>Want to find a women but I don't go out when I'm not working
>Don't go to bars etc
>Just distraction my feeling with my hobbies

I'm going to die alone. All my previous experiences with women haven't been great. I hope eventually I'll stop feeling anything anymore.
>>
>>28710880
Yeah it just happened today, now I'm back in my apartment just trying to cope with the fact that I have no friends tbqh

The ride never ends
>>
>>28711910
I sure hope I'm not "some people"
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (38 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
38 KB, 500x544
>>28710880
same here. whenever I tend to avoid hearing/seeing my crush so that I'll forget about her, but it's not working as well as it did with the other girls.

I imagine it being bittersweet the last time I see her face.
>>
>>28711839
if you're a skinny girl then all you have to do is get a cute bob cut or pixie cut and wear leggings or something. try that and post pics here for us to rate

btw why do guys repulse you?
>>
I am profoundly depressed regardless of who is around you stupid normalfaggot.

Kill yourself for thinking this deserved discussion.
>>
>>28712288
Nah this is definitely an accurate thing. I'm generally depressed, but when I have to spend extended periods of time around normal people who have friends, it makes it worse.
>>
>>28712296
Then kill yourself. No one will miss you. No one cares about how you're upset that other people have friends. Go to fucking /adv/ or something where you normalfags belong.

This board is for people who are completely hopeless at life in general.
>>
>>28712256
I already have a (longish) bob cut and wear leggings. regardless of how I look now, I will always be the same ugly little girl inside and that's unattractive.

>why do guys repulse you
I think it's just sour grapes on my part, but either way, it's good for me.
>>
>>28712326
I guarantee you I've been here longer and deserve to be here more than you do
>>
>>28712344
>I will always be the same ugly little girl inside and that's unattractive.
to you mabye, but guys are attracted primarily to how cute you are physically. the personality is secondary and being insecure inside is waayyy more attractive than being a cocky Stacey type of normie

at lunch breaks or when around people in general do you avoid interactions with people? eye contact and smiling?
>>
>>28712371
>Thinks he deserves to be here more than a 2/10 destitutefag since birth with a plethora of incurable or treatment resistant mental illness
Sure you do faggot. Mostly because you only get depressed around women.

Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>28712399
I don't care how attracted guys are to me, that's not why I want to look nice. I know that ugly girls can find guys who are desperate enough. male attention is worthless

>do I avoid interaction
I'm charming and sociable when necessary, and don't have problems making eye contact/holding a conversation, but I don't like interacting with people so I generally keep to myself.
>>
>>28712403
I'm depressed and have anxiety, and I'm addicted to xanax. You should kill yourself instead.
>>
>>28712571
>Normie "illnesses"
>Addicted to alcohol in pill form
>I deserve to be here
Fuck off to Facebook.
>>
>>28712458
hmm interesting.ok thanks for answering the questions
>>
File: 1462581890978.jpg (53 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1462581890978.jpg
53 KB, 564x428
I've realized that I have absolutely no desire to ever be in a relationship so they no longer stir any sort of emotion in me.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (57 KB, 309x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
57 KB, 309x200
I tend to be rude to cute girls irl.

I feel they have everything handed to them, and as the ugly mofo that I am, always have this paranoid feeling that any interaction they forced themselves with me, is as in trying to get something away from me or take some kind of advantage, as they expect from all their common orbiters.

So i get defensive and cold as fuck, I guess I am right about it 90% of the cases.
>>
File: 1371752091366.jpg (142 KB, 503x581) Image search: [Google]
1371752091366.jpg
142 KB, 503x581
>>28710880
>be friends with ugly girl
>go out for drinks with her and mutual friends
>beautiful 19 year-old college girl hits on me
>having decent conversation, she is also a little drunk and giving me the fuck eyes
>would have asked for her number but didn't think of it at the time
>tell her i'll see her in a bit and go outside with friends
>ugly friend asks if that girl was hitting on me
>laugh and say yeah
>ugly girl gets visibly jealous and says WELL I DON'T LIKE THAT, YOU'RE MINE
>wtf and finish my drink as quickly as possible
>smoke ten cigarettes
>ugly girl wants to leave and i never see qt girl again

Then I was depressed because I got cucked by an ugly girl with abandonment issues.
>>
>>28713797
post pick of ugly girl please.

may she can be your gf anon.
>>
I hate walking around and everyone is more attractive and taller than me. I'm sick of it.

A million thoughts race through my head just trying to ignore it but I can't. Everywhere I look I see people better than me

>>28711706
>It drives Stacy nuts when you don't fawn over them
At least I'm not this delusional
>>
>>28713880
>may she can be your gf anon.

That is a horrible thing to say and thankfully I don't have pictures of her
>>
nah, i have no expectations wrt pretty girls
i do get depressed around cute girls that are very friendly to me, though
>>
>>28710927
top 3 films, senpai?
>>
>>28710880
24 y/o kv here.

Something's wrong with you bro. When there are pretty girls around, I feel great!
>>
>>28713903
why?

I would love to have a little ugly gf to love and cuddle with.
the clingy type can be kind of lovely.
>>
>>28712458
2 hours and no one has said this yet: GET OVARIAN CANCER AND DIE, ROASTIE SLUT

/r9k/ is slipping
>>
>>28710880
I am never around girls. So how am I to know
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.