[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While you losers are sitting at home on another Friday night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Alexis-Ren-selfie-beach.jpg (352 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-selfie-beach.jpg
352 KB, 960x960
While you losers are sitting at home on another Friday night, CHAD is out having the time of his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso

Have you ever even had a single day in your life that was as good as this?

Do you want to kill yourself knowing that you will never get to experience what it's like to truly enjoy life?
>>
Actually I'm out with gf right now waiting for her to try on shoes after we had a nice dinner. Tomorrow we're gonna go out to her lakehouse. How does it feel having to project these feelings?
>>
Delusional. You think jumping into pools and riding helicopters is fun? If I could do it over I'd live the same life.
>>
>>28708963
>CHAD is out having the time of his life.

So Chad is out having the time of his life, which is going to a party or clubbing, and having an orgasm. Are you saying that this is the time of his life? Is that as good as it gets?

Let me put it an arithmetic terms, and I don't want you to view these numbers as fractions, but rather as a scale between (unit of happiness)/(potential happiness)

Chad is having a 10/10 experience this friday, while I am having maybe a 3/100 experience this Friday. For if going out clubbing and partying and having an orgasm is the best time of your life, then your potential happiness is very low.
>>
>>28708963
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso
""""""good day""""""""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqlJqTij1E0
REAL good day
>>
>>28708963
Let's make it the best day in our lives thread.

A month ago, April 9th. It was my nineteenth birthday and we played a small gig with a band and some other local bands. After we finish I sit down with a beer and a cig and just enjoy myself for a while. Suddenly, a chick sits to me.
>"Hey, anon, it's your birthday, right?"
>"Yup"
>"Happy birthday, then"
>"Yeah, thanks, anyway, do we know each other"
She introduces herself and I realise it's the chick I fell in love with a year ago, who I broke all contact with after she told me we're just friends ("thanks, I'm not looking for friends"). She tells me she actually wanted to see me for a long time and the only way to find me was finding that gig and that she was scared to talk to me because she thought I was angry at her and she didn't want to look like a stalker. We talk for a while and then she suddenly sticks her tongue up my throat. Two hours later I fuck her silly in the toilet of a nearby train station.
>>
I'm going out tonight.

>>
Im going out tonight

To walmart to get some chips and hot dogs to make on my foreman grill.

Ive never been with a girl or even hung out with one so yeah it crushes my soul every time i see a chad with a girl i would give my nuts to be with
>>
>>28708963
That honestly just seems like any one of my holidays (well bar the solo skydiving, I'm only halfway through the licensing for that)
>>
>>28709213
When autism collides.

Good for you and her though.
>>
>>28708963
How many boards are you shilling this on? I've seen you on /r9k/ and /fit/ so far. Any more, or is that all they pay you for?
>>
does this guy just go on vacations for a living. good for him, he's making the best of his youth
>>
>>28708963
>look mom im shitposting again
do you have nothing better to do anon?
fucking hell.
>>
>>28709748

A guy from russia that sells american vacation deals basically pays the couple to go have fun in different parts of the US and he takes videos and photos of it.
>>
>>28708963
fucking christ that is next level having fun omg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.