[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boxing, Lifting, Motocycling, Guitar You can thank me later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1462810409657.jpg (56 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
1462810409657.jpg
56 KB, 976x549
>Boxing, Lifting, Motocycling, Guitar
You can thank me later
>>
>>28708257
you forgot skateboarding

but it's not worth doing at this point anyway for me. i'm already 23 and no woman is going to be impressed that i can do what literally every other guy my age has been doing for 10 years

i just wish my parents had the decency to force me to play sports and do other outdoor activities and force me to get a driving license when i was younger
maybe then i wouldn't be so socially fucked up and they wouldn't constantly be asking when i'm going to bring a gf home and if they will ever get grandchildren
>>
>>28709401

You probably won't believe me, but I skated from ages 9 to 19 almost every day. Then at 19 I got into boxing for real, lots of sparring, got dedicated. I'm 25 and still a loser despite doing both and having a great body.
>>
>>28709432
>>28709401
there is no cure for autism, just give up
>>
Boxing gym membership is over $100/month in my area

Bought a bunch of motorcycles, one got stolen, the other two were lemons. Lost a lot of money from crooked dealers, wasted months of my life and lots of money trying to get the hopelessly busted bikes fixed.

Lifting, I did it. Nothing great happened. I got stronger, it didn't cost a lot. Overall it was worthwhile I guess but barely. Didn't get me any more attention from women.
>>
>>28708257
>Tfw wrestled, have a motorcycle, and lift

>Tfw kv
>>
I want to be dark, mysterious, intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor!
>>
>>28709401
>i just wish my parents had the decency to force me to play sports and do other outdoor activities and force me to get a driving license when i was younger
No you don't you fucking retard, you'd just be whining that they forced you to do that trash when you didn't want to and you'd still be a KV now

and aside from all that you can get a driver's license literally any fucking time, I get the other stuff where you have to do it for years before you can say you "do" it, but it makes no difference when you get your driver's license if you don't need it, especially when you don't have a car
>>
sure, you can get women, if you do everything in your power to attract them. but that was never and never will be fun for me.
>>
>>28710171
parents can always not be shit and buy me a car like every other teenager
and not everyone is an amerifat you fucking dickhead
in australia you have to hold a "learners license" where you have to have some other fuckwit in the car with you to drive and you need to do a minimal of 200 hours of driving

my parents don't give a shit and are always "busy" to take me out driving
>>
>>28708257
>TRUDEAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
>>
>>28709401
skateboarding only works if you're below the legal drinking age
>>
>>28708257
What if I want to learn piano instead of guitar?
>>
>>28708257
>four things I have zero interest in doing
but if I do things I secretly hate just to but on a show I wouldn't be beeing myself
>>
>>28710225
>a minimal of 200 hours of driving
It takes like a grand total of ten hours to become better than 99% of female drivers. If you actually wanted to learn you'd find a way. Same with the lifting and boxing. You'd rather just bitch on an image board, though, I get that. It's why I don't improve myself either.
>>
>>28710392
Useless, you'll get admiration from your peers and you'll feel proud about yourself for playing good music, however it is not normie enough for women. Trust me I'm speaking from experience.

Guitar is a normie instrument
>>
>boxing
Too many niggers, especially in my city.

I am looking into skateboarding though. I'm just new to this whole "job" thing and I'm saving up for a quality board.
>>
>>28710453
Set aside $100 total and reuse your old stuff when a board snaps. I usually buy my trucks and wheels in neutral colors so I can do this. I know a few guys who buy blanks from skate warehouse for about $20. They seem pretty decent
>>
motorcycles are the fedoras of the lower class
>>
>>28710520
women like guys are motorcycles and they're fun
>>
>>28710451
Ia there any point to guitar if you have a bad singing voice though?
>>
>>28710529
>they're fun

You mean dangerous right? Naturally women like dangerous, suicidal men for some bizarre reason.
>>
>>28710537
Beats me, I taught myself piano a few years ago and still enjoy it now and again. I got a basic acoustic guitar there in December and it's been sitting in the corner of my room gathering dust ever since.

I realized a lot of guitar tracks are normie music and I hate normie music. Never have I felt a larger feeling of buyers remorse.
>>
I once shared an apartment with a guy who rides motorcycles. He was a tool.
>>
File: Sad_Milhouse.png (213 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Milhouse.png
213 KB, 512x384
Did Judo troughout my highschool years.
I was mediocre at it but extremely dedicated and in the end, i managed to get a great body and i uped my confidence.
However, when i went to college i moved out of my hometown and lived alone.
Being a country boy i felt horribly out of place in the big city so i isolated myself from everyone and spent all my time playing computer and eventually i discovered 4chan.

After discovering 4chan my downfall was abismal. I stoped reading, stoped playing guitar, stoped exercising... Literally anything i would do in my free time was browsing and posting on 4chan.
For the first two years i was still feeling the "high" of being on 4chan, it was still fresh and extremely appealing.
Sadly, i got myself addicted to this cesspool and then i realised that my personality changed drastically for the worst. I became bitter, racist a way more horrible person...
I can't bring myself out of here. I tried but i always come back. I want to be the good person i was before and i want my hobbies and passions back.

The only good thing about 4chan is that it helped me discover new music, literature etc but what's the point now if i don't play any music or read any books?

Fuck! I hate 4chan!! I hate it so fucking much!!!!
>>
>>28710544
They accident rate isn't much higher than cars. You're just a little bitch.
>>
>>28710688
Every motorcyclist I've known (including my father) has been in some kind of accident where either they or the bike got fucked.

You stick with your crotch rockets, only know that I'll be laughing when you're a vegetable in a wheelchair.
>>
>>28708257
>glass jaw
>that's not a job
>that's not a job
>that's not a job
>>
He's not really all that alpha if all his policies are leftist cuck my shit up agendas.
>>
>>28709401
I'm just about to get back into skateboarding boards in the mail actually, I'm 25 and I haven't skated in 8 years but i skated as a kid and a teen, was pretty decent t b h.

Pretty excited starting over from scratch
Skateboarding is great
>>
>>28710067
>wrestling
There's your problem
>>
>>28708257
>If you pretend to like all these things you could get sex with superficial girls who despise what you really are

Wow I'm so grateful that you've showed me how structuring my time around things I don't care about might get me pussy I don't care about.
>>
>>28710578
How did you teach yourself piano anon?
Is there a compiled list of online resources available anywhere?
I checked /mu/ but I don't see anything.
>>
>boxing
>not brazilian jiu jitsu

come on bruh bruh
>>
>>28711545
Wrestling is all that they offered at my highschool senpai. I was pretty decent too. Was one match away from going to state. (Ca)
>>
>>28711933
>Brazilian jiu jitsu
>wanting a fight to end on the ground

Boxing, kickboxing, or muay thai are objectively the best martial arts for self defense. Krav Maga doesn't count because you rarely get to practice it, whereas you can spar with the other 3.
>>
>>28711988
>Krav Maga doesn't count because you rarely get to practice it,
I live in London and I literally just walk around the paki district at night beating people up and it's the shit.
>>
File: anger.jpg (25 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
25 KB, 500x320
>playing music just to get girls
This is the number one most egregious thing that normalshits do. If I could kill every shithead who's bought a guitar just for girls, I wouldn't hesitate
>>
>>28710752

Why are you such a bitch nigga? Stats from the Hurt report show that something like 80% of motorcycle accidents that resulted in fatalities involved alcohol and excessive speeding. If you wear proper gear and go at regular traffic speeds, the chances of you dying is about the same as in a car. Yeah, you'll end up as a pancake in hell if an 18 wheeler decides to careen across into your lane, but a car wouldn't help in that situation either.
>>
File: shieet.jpg (2 MB, 3166x2306) Image search: [Google]
shieet.jpg
2 MB, 3166x2306
Alright ride, already lift, and did boxing for a good couple years.

>tfw when you realize you are simply single because you are anti-social and only interact and ride with fellow motorcyclists

>>28710752
>Every motorcyclist I've known (including my father) has been in some kind of accident where either they or the bike got fucked.

Part of the game, i've crashed once and nearly while at 230kmh on the track on my other bike.

It's either in your blood to ride, or it aint. Nigger.
>>
>>28708257
I've already got girls all over me at my shitty retail job, albeit the reason they're interested in me is probably because I've actually got decent future prospects since I just finished my bachelor's degree.
>>
>>28712236
Doesn't literally 80% of the population go to college nowadays? A bachelor's degree is pretty much the bare minimum requirement for any job above manual labour. Where do you live that it attracts gold diggers?
>>
>>28709401
Parents made me tag along on all types of sporting activities for my entire childhood

My short legs were never able to keep up with their grown asses but they didn't care

Now I hate all of that stuff
>>
>>28710109
I've tried that

People liked my sense of humor up to the point one of my jokes literally turned a girl into a lesbian
>>
>>28712278
I live in Seattle. Basically the store I work at struggled to fill positions since so many people fail the drug test, plus most of those girls are single moms (there are a couple of qt non single moms who are into me but they're both black and I don't go that way).
>>
>>28708257

>boxing
not fun

>lifting
expensive (gym membership + amount of food you have to eat)

>motorcycling
expensive and dangerous

>guitar
I suck at playing instruments
>>
>>28712085
I agree but OP didn't mention girls. Just four hobbies that could increase self worth and confidence.
>>
>>28712442

>expensice and dangerous

motorcycle is cheaper than car, faggot
>>
File: image.png (215 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215 KB, 640x1136
>ELBOWING

Justin "Get in the box" Tredeau
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.