[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every person you walk past on the street has got naked with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1456902810504.jpg (108 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1456902810504.jpg
108 KB, 1109x677
>every person you walk past on the street has got naked with another human and either pounded or got pounded the shit out of their vagina

I can't even imagine this. Is sex one big normie joke that they're all in on?
>>
just one of the joys of having a normal upbringing and no mental illness, no crippling thoughts of inferiority. thats how i feel about that, thank you
>>
>>28708007
The whole thing is so surreal to me. I can't even imagine people having sex. It's so weird and scary to imagine people fucking like animals and then appearing in public and behaving civilized. That girl behaving like she didn't have a dick over her face the last night, that guy behaving like he didn't move his body like a madman while banging his girlfriend etc
It's unfathomable to me. Plus I'll never experience anything like that, guaranteed permavirgin because of looks + major social anxiety and some other mental problems probably.
>>
OP, you just reminded me this month marks one-year since I last had my penor in a vagoo. It was with my ex, who was basically my first intimate partner at the age of 23 or so.

>May 23rd, 2015
>tfw have a picture of her in my bed

Always saved our photos by dates, so I could look back. We had also had sex on May 12th, 20115. I have a pair of her panties, from that day, which are in a ziplocked bag and carry her scent.

That makes me weird, huh?

But anyway, in spite of all this, it's I feel I haven't felt in some time. So I feel what you feel, to a degree.
>>
File: 1378191085734.jpg (299 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
1378191085734.jpg
299 KB, 1383x1600
>bring a virgin past the age of 18 is so unfathomably uncommon

those threads with virginity statistics hit me harder than anything I see on this board
>>
>>28708007
in the us the average 20 something has sex over 100 times per year.
>>
>>28708239
I'm the same. It's like I'm on the outside of the world looking in and I don't understand anything or when this changed from when people were children and more interested in running around
>>
>>28708251
>But anyway, in spite of all this, it's I feel I haven't felt in some time. So I feel what you feel, to a degree.

Well, not really.

Which isn't to say that you're not in pain, or that your hurt is somehow inauthentic. I have no doubt it is very real and I would never attempt to undermine it.

However, your pain is fundamentally different from the OP's. It is not a distinction of degree, but rather of kind.

It reminds me of that old expression: "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all". I have no way of evaluating the truth of this claim because no one does. The two kinds of pain are mutually exclusive. They are the flags flown by two distinct gangs, the totems of two eternally different tribes. And there is simply no way of reconciling the two. One speaks as humans do, the others do not.

I suppose the fundamental difference between you and the OP is that you have the possibility of hope. A woman once desired you. And if a woman once desired you, there is the hope that a woman could desire you again. Now you may feel this is a remote hope, and it may very well be. However, it is still justified if only in the most basic sense.

The OP does not have this luxury. Any hope he has is delusion until proven otherwise.

There is an unimaginable chasm between Heaven and Hell. The denizens of the former may suffer if exiled from it, to be sure. But even a fallen angel still remembers the heartbeat of God. An angel born in Hell can't even hope to claim that. It isn't a matter of returning to a place that was once his. It's knowing that the possibility of anything other than the Inferno is nothing more than a dream.

We all have to wake up. You make wake from your nightmare to find yourself in Heaven once again. The OP may be one of those few men who can only wake up to find themselves in that place where only devils tread. For men like that, Heaven isn't a memory. It can never be anything but fantasy.
>>
>>28708719
Well now that's just bullshit

Every non-virgin in this world has lived as a virgin. Someone who loses their virginity at, say, age 25, has lived 25 years in the shoes of a virgin. A non-virgin can empathize with the thoughts and feelings of a virgin. However, by nature of the mechanics of virginity, it does not work the same the other way around
>>
>>28708151
Yes, more opportunities for and less obstructions to a healthy development. Best thing to do is just never think about it and continue to treat normalfags better than robots.
>>
>>28708007
It's surreal when it happens.

My lizard brain takes over in general when I'm attracted to girls. I'm not flooded by thoughts like usual. I just act.
>>
>>28709125
We don't know how old OP is though
>>
>>28708815
>However, by nature of the mechanics of virginity, it does not work the same the other way around.

And is the experience of a man who loses his virginity at the age if eighteen the same as a man who is still a virgin at the age of thirty, simply because both were virgins at the age of seventeen? Can the man who lost his virginity at the age of eighteen remember what it is like to be a man who is still a virgin when he enters middle-age?

We are all born into this world to die. Is the experience of the person who dies a moment after leaving the womb the same as a man who dies at the age of ninety, simply because both once drew breath?

In both cases, the difference is not of degree but of kind.
>>
>>28709322
Wow you're incredibly edgy

lmaoo

Who gives a shit m8 it's just sex don't be a faggot about it. You're acting like it's some monumental thing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.