[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone else here like me? no one here is like me... i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 391jrfnm19.jpg (14 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
391jrfnm19.jpg
14 KB, 300x206
is anyone else here like me?

no one here is like me...
i'm a drifter. i am eevrywhere but nowhere. right now im sleeping in a women's apartment who i don't even know. my life has been like this for the past 3 years. i've traveled around the world and managed to have food in my stomach due to my cleverness. i almost died twice to human traffickers and i learned 2 languages (German and Italian) just to survive. i saw a man die with my two own eyes.

anyways, i wanted to let someone know of my existence. i will be going now, thinking about heading to sussex tonight. i dont know.
>>
yes, other people on this board also enjoy lying.
>>
Tell me more anon.

How did you find a place to sleep with a woman you've never met?

How did you begin your life as a wanderer in the first place?
>>
>>28700874
i believe i have a very high eq. basically i went to the more liberal part of town and saw this clearly low selfesteem girl go into a starbucks . it was later at night and she went out walking home. i ran across a corner and punched a guy and he and his friends started attacking me as well. she saw me getting beat up and started screaming. they ran away and she said she would call the police but i begged her not to and told her i was an illegal immigrant. i urged her to help me somewhere safe, i was going to rob her until she offered for me to stay.

otherwise i got refugee by breaking into broken apartments or offering my body to older men and they would usually be older gay men and i would rob them and buy a hotel.

i started as a wanderer because i was kicked out by my parents when i was 13, homeless until 16 (learned how to manipulate people) i lived with my aunt until i was 17 and she kicked me out. it has been 3 years since then and im doing well. i just have to focus on not getting killed.

in reference to traveling the world i was born in new york but i grew up in Edinburgh before and one of the oldermen promised me a night in cologne. i robbed him once he let me closer to him. then i had to sell my body in germany to men which was not fun but o well. now i am in wisconsin
>>
I like to pretend, too, anon. :^)
>>
File: 1462501336683.png (37 KB, 146x170) Image search: [Google]
1462501336683.png
37 KB, 146x170
>>28701093
You sound like a sociopath, friend.
>>
>>28701159
im not a sociopath

also im going to loot this house for however much i can soon. she lives in a very nice house
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.