[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>non-whites think they're instantly robots because muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12
File: lead_large.jpg (55 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
55 KB, 615x410
>non-whites think they're instantly robots because muh oppression
>don't realize there are white robots who have it 1000x worse
>don't realize these white robots have to see black be the "cool kids" his whole life while he was bullied and shunned

amazing the lack of empathy you people have
>>
If you grew up as a poor white around black people, you were definitely fucked over. But yeah, let's not make this about race.
>>
>>28699040
there's no going back from that now. America is basically a race war, whites have been trying to say "ay yo chill race doesn't matter anyway nigga" but blacks and their nationalism are still pushing for white genocide. smdhthf
>>
File: h3YlX5A.png (263 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
h3YlX5A.png
263 KB, 975x962
Niggers literally made me retarded. I was knocked out with a brick, thrown into a wall, pushed headfirst into a boulder and drowned by the same pack of wild niggers. That's 3 concussions and brain damage from asphyxiation (I died but was revived)

That's not to mention death threats, abduction, breaking and entering, stabbing, having my dog poisoned, theft, and years of torment.

I was told I'm a liar trying to get innocent black boys in trouble. After all that bullshit, I GOT FUCK ING EXPELLED FOR DEFAMATION. The school admind told me I was trying to get attention and put black men down.

Imagine the damage that does to one's psyche.
>>
>>28699068
if what you wrote is true, I wish you all the best in life. I truly and honestly hope, my fellow robot, that you find some peace and love in this world.
>>
as a whiteman, to just be "normal" i have to build an empire, redefine societies culture in a positive way, invent something, discover new land, etc.
whereas ethnics can be useless primates and still be heralded by society.
>>
>>28699068
You are obviously lying. Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>28699870

most white men didn't do any of that though, they just lived lives as factory workers or cops or something and came and went pretty much unnoticed

I think you're just making excuses not to even try putting effort into anything desu

you're basically like lazy welfare leeches in that regard
>>
File: 1424363242885.jpg (265 KB, 480x767) Image search: [Google]
1424363242885.jpg
265 KB, 480x767
Let's be honest for like ten seconds: niggers are genuinely only good for slave labor.

Hopefully the chinks will turn Africa into a slave colony again. I love seeing niggers suffer.
>>
>>28698987
Every survey and study shows that white men are the most desired by women of all races

And if you can't get a woman the traditional way, you have the option of flying to Asia to live like a sexgod

Whites cannot be robots.

Robot rankings:
1. Australian Aboriginal (extremely ugly, and their community is plagued by alcoholism and drug use so the kids end up growing up in broken homes)
2. Native American (extremely high suicide rate among males (more than double the rate of white males), native american females marry out of their race very often which leaves the males with no females)
3. Indian (very ugly and sexually undesirable)
4. South East Asian (ugly and sexually undesirable)
5. East Asian (cucked to extinction)
6. Black (if you're not Tyrone, you're not getting any white pussy. EVER.)
7. Latino (white male hispanic male is even more common than WMAF, so Latinos are pretty cucked. Latinos, however, can get women of other races (white girls and black girls))
8. Arab (if you're not a white passing Arab and you're an ex-muslim, you're fucked)
100000000. White (just be white)
>>
suddenly white ++(("""""""""robots""""""""""))++ stop posting
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 77x77) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 77x77
>>28698987
>amazing the lack of empathy you people have
Wow, if this isn't bait then your father must also be your brother.
>>
>>28698987

>Tfw black betas are such robots that they aren't even believed to exist. black robots should be called ghosts
>>
>>28699063
>"ay yo chill race doesn't matter anyway nigga"

Translation: Don't talk over our plugged ears.
>>
>blacks and gays etc think they've had it hard
>would kill themselves in a week in our place
>>
File: 1437784241560.png (756 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
1437784241560.png
756 KB, 501x600
>>28699040
I grew up poor white around black people.

It didn't really suck since everyone in the ghetto was sort of family. Sounds dumb but even though I was white, the niggers accepted me as one of their own and treated me as a fellow nigga. They even called me their nigga.

They put their money together and bought me a pair of Jordans as a parting gift when I moved out.

I miss my niggas
>>
I imagine blacks don't get a moments rest because they stick out like sore thumbs in white societies and everyone looks at them.
>>
So what does a black robot actually look like? I'm imagining Steve Urkel, but I don't think that's right. Aren't most blacks just naturally alpha?
>>
>>28699909
Pictures of what you retard

Let me invent a fucking time machine to go take pictures of me getting mobbed by wild chimps
>>
>>28701198
Anyone can make stories up on the internet

Especially stormfaggots like you
>>
>>28701321
> victim of feral ape atrack
> wow blacks are peaceful and equal to whites!

You really think I'm going to believe that after what I've experienced my whole life? Maybe you've never been a poor white man in the inner city. I'm always the devil in any situation.

Have fun in your suburban utopia while your white brethren are ganged up on in the concrete shit skin jungle.
>>
>>28699068
you should pull a dylan roof
>>
File: herp.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
herp.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
This one time, on the bus, this nigger threw a balled up paper towel at me. True story.

MAKE THEM PAY WHEN?
>>
Black guy here. Black kids made my adolescent life hell by bullying me for hanging out with Arabs and Chinese. They made my college years hell with their constant talking during class and intentionally idiotic questions. Currently, they're loudness and disorderly behavior make my commute hell. It's partially their fault I became a robot. Granted, I know there are normal blacks out there somewhere, haven't had the opportunity to meet them yet. Can't wait till I move to Japan so I don't have to interact with them again.
>>
>>28701764
Violence when outnumbered is one of the poorest choices for self preservation, and will only result in a poorer situation for impoverished, traumatized white males. Niggers will just claim that whites are crazy school shooters and provide greater stigma against whites, furthering the "black people are cool" meme.
>>
File: WP_20160423_005.jpg (2 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160423_005.jpg
2 MB, 1456x2592
>>28700646
They look like this.
Original comment.
>>
Maybe op is right in a white guy way.
This world was really made for and tailored to white people. If you're a white guy and you can't make it in this world then you're irredeemable at this point.
>>
Not even thai girls like shitskins on dating sites, you people don't know pain
>>
>>28702353

A cornball brother. Great. That's the black version of what I am. We have no swagger. No wonder we can't get laid.
>>
File: 1463736379937.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
1463736379937.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1261
>it's another i'm black that means ugly white people don't exist thread

These threads are worse than """""fembot""""" threads
>>
>>28702353
You look like the type of black guy that looks cool to hang out with

I'm a northern tundra skeleton and usually guys who look like you are from the south and are into chilling outdoors and fishing and stuff
>>
>>28702826
Please stop it. Learn how to read.

>it's another I hate niggers thread
>>
>>28700541
>They put their money together and bought me a pair of Jordans as a parting gift when I moved out.

damn anon, that was hella nice of them. have you thought about going back to visit?
>>
>>28702930

I don't hate niggers, but I hate you so don't reply to me again you stupid faggot.
>>
>>28702958
He'd probably get robbed

The air Jordans were a message telling him he'd have to run and jump like a basketball American fleeing for his life if he ever came back
>>
File: 1456612967137.png (44 KB, 1584x957) Image search: [Google]
1456612967137.png
44 KB, 1584x957
>>28702958
I've talked to a couple of them on Facebook over the years, surprisingly enough most of them actually got their shit together and went to community college and got decent jobs.

So none of them really live there anymore, but I'm happy to hear that they got better lives
>>
>>28702974
I don't give a fuck who you hate. You just need to learn how to read you stupid piece of shit.

End your fucking life.
>>
>>28702974
You're such a defensive bitch.
>>
>>28698987
>don't realize these white robots have to see black be the "cool kids" his whole life while he was bullied and shunned

Yeah, try that feeling but worse because you yourself are a black outcast from both white and black or Asian social groups, growing up from childhood to adulthood as an autist forced into solitude who is most definitely ignored by whites and probably looked down upon by the black "cool kids" because he disgrases their image
>>
File: reaction image1.png (2 MB, 847x855) Image search: [Google]
reaction image1.png
2 MB, 847x855
>>28700646
Like this image on this post that I am posting
>>
>>28703501
Did you ever try to hang out with the Mexicans or native kids?

I live in the inner city north though like 20% of the population is native or south american and another 25% are black or African
>>
File: 1458171222496.jpg (41 KB, 675x612) Image search: [Google]
1458171222496.jpg
41 KB, 675x612
>>28703639
As a Britbong we only had groups of arabs, Indian/paki, white, black, and east asian and they all stuck to their racial groupings, and we all know after the first 2 days of school all social boundaries are set and you can never truly implement yourself into already set up social groups and have it last, believe me, I tried for fucking years to be part of some kind of group but I was always ignored out or straight up rejected, when I found small groups of outcasts they all ended up leaving and never staying in touch.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.