[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: babababababababababababa.gif (774 KB, 276x220) Image search: [Google]
babababababababababababa.gif
774 KB, 276x220
Can't see one of these up right now, so general Drug thread.

I've seen a lot asking about worst trips, so instead, what has your best trip been like /r9k/?
>>
File: 1393884570304.jpg (259 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1393884570304.jpg
259 KB, 900x900
>>28693726
Candyflip

I had some troubles with Acid before. I had one bad trip, because i had a surgery scheduled in like a year or so to cure me from shit that would kill me in 2 years otherwise.
Anyway, i was pretty stressed out by that, so i decided to take some acid to relax. I was well aware acid doesnt work like that, but i didnt care, so i got myself into a bad trip.
From that point all my acid trips were not good. They weren't like terrible, but at the end of the trip it just didn't deliver.

Anyway later i got some drugs and i had been reading about doing acid together with mdma, like it would remove all stress and basically give you a guaranteed good trip.

So fk it, why not?
>Take the acid,
>wait an hour,
>take Mdma.

Now im fully tripping, and its going to the dark side. Like where i can control it because i didnt take as much, but it was still not plesant, and going worse. Some stress and paranoia are kicking in and getting worse.
Every minute passes and i am understanding less and less and getting more scared.
and then, just then, when i thought i might not be able to handle it anymore...
The molly kicks in.

The worst time of my life became the best time of my life in like 20 seconds.
It took me like 30minutes to realize what was going on, because it was just a dream world.
I listened to my favorite songs again for the first time.
I just understood life for a little while.

This was last year arround this time. I haven't repeated the experience.
It was so amazing and mind-blowing that it just turned me off drugs. Because i was no longer curious. I had found something i would call the holy grail of drugs.
I mean i still do some, but they are such a minor thing in my life now compared to how it was before this experience.
>>
>>28693726
Not strictly on topic but I read a little while ago that some American clinical test found Ketamine to be extremely effective in curing depression. And another more recent test which found that the active ingredient in magic mushrooms had the same effect.

Do any robots have any experience with either of these drugs?
>>
has anyone else here had trouble with eye muscle control after using magic mushrooms?
>>
>>28694543
I've done a lot of drugs.

Marijuana
Alcohol
Multiple types of pills
Mushrooms
Meth
Heroin
Synthetic Marijuana

I've got to say amphetamines are the best while you're on them. You feel so good. On heroin you're so junked out if you shoot enough you won't care about anything.
>>
>>28694623

>tfw people liked you when you were on meth
>tfw you enjoyed social interaction
>tfw girls would noticeably show more interest in you
>"i like you when you're like this, you talk"

>tfw dull and lethargic person when not on any stims

even coffee as a stim makes me slightly more interested in socializing. if i dont take any stims though im nothing.

shrooms are amazing though. would do again.
>>
>>28694642
I don't like being around people on speed. I like being alone.
>>
>>28694552
No . i just laugh Randomly and feel like i want to fuck everything . feels like i am orgasming with the universe
>>
>>28694685
I'm not saying you didn't do them but I always hate people who talk about psychedelics like this. It seems like they're always lying.
>>
>>28694724

not that guy but when i took shrooms i saw cool shit, had real deep thinking and i couldn't get hard at all while high on them. i know people are lying about taking some drugs because they say they fuck on them.
>>
>>28694742
I had abnormal vision. Things seemed more vivid and objects "popped out." In my bathroom we have an a.c. vent on the ceiling. The shower curtain swayed back and fourth. It seemed to come out more. It was pretty cool. South Park was on television. I remember that. Colors came out more. I had a slightly altered way of thinking but nothing too bad. I'm pretty analytical.
>>
Anyone here ever done DMT? I have a friend who's willing to hook me up. What am I in for?
>>
im 19 and i just discovered that opiates feel really, really good

it was a vicodin prescription. i don't know where to find any more but if i come across them im going to try to buy them for sure
>>
>>28694946
Careful man, opiates are nothing but a slippery slope to addiction.
>>
>>28694974
got the 7.5/325 ones, a bottle of 20. i had all my wisdom teeth taken out under anesthesia.

the first day home, while my stomach was still growling and empty from fasting for the surgery, mouth bleeding and unable to chew food,i took 2 pills. 30 minutes later, i was so fucking happy, i just couldn't stop smiling. all i wanted to do was sit there and play video games all day long (usually get bored with vidya in a couple hours). my feet felt good, my hands felt good, i just felt GOOD. it was like the first time smoking weed
>>
File: 1454537696068.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
1454537696068.png
28 KB, 957x751
>>28694642
Me too, friend. I am a real human bean on stimulants. It's a beautiful feeling.
>>
>>28695004

the feeling goes away after maybe 10 times. then you're hooked trying to get it again

t. experienced opiate user
>>
>>28695051
well i'm probably not going to come across anything again for a long while, so whatever tolerance i have from that script (and it was small, the most i took at once was 30mg of hydro and i nearly vomited, had to be reclined in my chair for most of the duration because the buzz was so intense, that was too much) should be gone in like 6 months or a year right?
>>
Anyone looking for anything, here's the place to be:
Invite:
http://lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion/?ai=31617
>>
>>28693726
>>28693726
>10th grade high school
>buy LSD from a guy
>planning to take it on the weekend whenever I get a chance to be alone
>a guy in class tells me to just take take it right now
>insists it'll be a good idea
>take the 2 tabs
>start feeling it right as class ends
>walk outside and gasp at how beautiful everything is
>felt like looking at a painting
>get onto bus and sit down and look out the window
>looking out the whole 40 minute ride fascinated
>fractal patterns begin to appear and move in the grass
>Guy sitting next to me asks why I'm so quiet
>I turn and he immediately asks me eat I'm on
>tell him I took acid
>everyone else freaks out and starts excitedly asking me what it's like and if I'm seeing anything
>we talk the rest of the bus ride, I feel so happy to be around them
>feel pure euphoria, when I close my eyes everything feels just perfect
>get off the bus and look in awe at the talk buildings of the city
>never realized how big they are until now
>go into my room and lay on the floor listening to music
>blinds are open and as the clouds go over the sun the room gets brighter and darker
>carpet swimming in fantastic fractals, so is the ceiling
>my depressing and bare city apartment transforms into something beautiful
>the world seems so filled with happiness and possibility
>feel pure childlike wonder and optimism
>just being alive felt great
>look in mirror
>my face transforms. Older, younger, turns into my brothers face, then just morphs around
>a bit scary but also cool
>get on Internet and ask for music suggestions in an IRC channel I used to hang out in
>Someone suggests pink Floyd
>listen to Pink Floyd for the first time in my life right as I peak my first time taking acid
>pure bliss overwhelms me
The rest of the trip I went outside. Came back and played Xbox, then lay in my bed and just got lost in my mind while listening to music.
>>
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 1093x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 1093x1920
>>28695006
>>28694642
>have 0 friends
>complete loner
>constantly anxious
>take speed the first time
>filled with confidence
>find myself wanting to talk so much
>comfortable just approaching anyone to talk
>within 3 days have an extremely active social life
>so many plans, so many invites, girls start thinking I'm cool and exciting
>also extremely productive in every aspect of life
>can't stop taking speed because as soon as I do that anxiety and poor social skills come back
>tell myself if I keep taking it, maybe eventually my personality will change like this permanently
>eventually run out of speed
>dealer has no more
>suddenly my social skills drop again
>all my new friends and the momentum of my new life grinds to a halt
>confidence fades instantly
>quickly back to being a loner
It was so amazing to see just how much my life could change. I still looked the same, I still dressed the same, but my personality and body language were altered. I realized that in theory, all my problems were fixable. That knowledge is heavy. Stims genuinely make you a better person.
>>
>>28694642
>>28695006

same, coffee bros. but I really am not a fan of the soaring high and crushing low that comes after.

As for my best trip, I'm not a very experienced drug user, but the best is definitely a second plateau DXM trip. I don't really remember what happened because DXM is like that, but I do know that I revisited some childhood memories in which I used to bully my little cousin and forgave myself for it.
>>
>>28694923
I did changa which has dmt in and I left the universe
>>
>>28695233
Yeah DXM is good as fuck for memories
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.