[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most manly man is not a muscular brute. The most manly man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: 1450384713750.jpg (318 KB, 634x875) Image search: [Google]
1450384713750.jpg
318 KB, 634x875
The most manly man is not a muscular brute. The most manly man is a polymath. In the universal genius of a polymath we find the epitomal opposite of everything feminine. Ambition, curiosity, intellectualism, rejection of materialism, highly differentiated emotions, passion for something non-sexual. This is why no woman has ever been or will ever be a polymath.
>>
>>28679513
>The most manly man is not a muscular brute. The most manly man is a polymath.
The most manly man is a black guy with a 13" penis who can hardly count to 10, but can murder you with his buttcheeks.

>Ambition, curiosity, intellectualism, rejection of materialism, highly differentiated emotions, passion for something non-sexual.
That actually sounds really gay, in a spergy way.

>This is why no woman has ever been or will ever be a polymath.
You do understand while you're posting this, the most manly man is fucking your oneitis with his 13" black dick
>>
File: good_bad_ugly_-_h_2013.jpg (40 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
good_bad_ugly_-_h_2013.jpg
40 KB, 768x433
>>28679513
Sounds like you're describing the average, 20 or 30 something Nu-male.
Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick to my spaghetti western concept of man.
>>
>>28679582
Nu-males are weak, feminized and dumb. They will never exhibit any of the manly traits I listed.
>>
>>28679555
You seem to care a lot about big black cocks. Are you a femanon perhaps?

Seriously, this "man = strong + big cock" meme is exactly how women want to see men, because women are lacking the personality and the intellect to understand actual masculinity.
>>
>>28679684
>Are you a femanon perhaps
No "femanon" will ever care about any of your stupid theories.
>>
You're half right OP. The most manly man IS all of these things, but can also act like a brute and kill you with his bare hands if the situation arises. Otherwise he's just a cuck.
>>
>>28680431
Case in point. Of course femanons won't understand intellectual theories because they can concentrate on nothing else but getting their dirty holes filled by Chad dick.
>>
>>28680528
I have a PhD in philosophy and your theory isn't intellectual. It doesn't even really warrant the label of theory. It's just some resentments, spelled out in a lazy way.

Your "theory" isn't a litmus test for being intellectual. It's a litmus test for being self absorbed.
>>
File: 1442604049143.jpg (63 KB, 586x471) Image search: [Google]
1442604049143.jpg
63 KB, 586x471
>>28680606
>claims to have a PhD in philosophy
>doesn't even know Otto Weininger's "Sex and Character"

What was your PhD thesis about? Feminism? Transgenderism? Cultural marxism? Philosophy education has really gone to shit.
>>
>>28680606
>I have a PhD in philosophy and your theory
Too bad, you're still a whore.
>>
>>28680647
The deservedly obscure fin de siecle misogynist you've read about on /pol/ is not your entrance card to the secret club of cool people who have swallowed the neon pill. It's just a deservedly obscure fin de siecle misogynist you've read about on /pol/.
>>
File: 1436082552990.jpg (144 KB, 730x809) Image search: [Google]
1436082552990.jpg
144 KB, 730x809
>>28680730
You should have attached your email, my dear male feminist. How else are all the women gonna contact you to have sex with you for defending them on the internet?
>>
>>28680850
No matter how hard you try to think of it like that, this thing you and I are currently having is not in fact the first time a woman ever acknowledges your existence.
>>
>>28679513
>Ambition, curiosity, intellectualism, rejection of materialism, highly differentiated emotions, passion for something non-sexual.
I'd express confusion that you'd never gotten to know a woman with any of those traits, except you've probably never gotten to know a woman, so that would explain it.
>>
File: 1443987637748.gif (391 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443987637748.gif
391 KB, 400x400
>>28681102
>>28681174
>pussy worshipping beta white knights
>on my /r9k/
>>
>>28679555
>idolizing nog phenotypes
that's pretty cucked bro :(
>>
>>28681501
Saying something is masculine isn't idolizing it.
>>
>>28681705
You fetishize a black penis. You are a cuck. Besides 13 inches lol. Actually falling for the meme that blacks have more than twice as big penis as whites?

Look at african documentaries where they are naked. Their dicks are barely above average
>>
>>28681427
I don't need to jump through hoops to gain access to pussy, because I can just stick my hand down my pants.

Not that I imagine that changes how welcome I am here in your eyes.
>>
only one thing differentiates

repeat after me:

POWER

POWER

POWER

POWER oven own emotions, over other's emotions, over women, over money, over world.

POWER OVER EVERYTHING.

ABSOLUTE POWER GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28681789
>You fetishize a black penis. You are a cuck. Besides 13 inches lol. Actually falling for the meme that blacks have more than twice as big penis as whites?

>Look at african documentaries where they are naked. Their dicks are barely above average
you love talking about dicks

>>28681910
>POWER oven own emotions, over other's emotions, over women, over money, over world.
by that measure, robots are the least manly beings on the planet
particularly
>POWER oven own emotions
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 187x269
>this is why no woman has ever been or will ever be a polymath

Queen Margrethe II of Denmark is a autodidactic polymath though, and she's actually alive to boot.
>>
>>28681795
Just as expected, the cunt highlights the only asset she has: Her dirty hole. Your life revolves around that hole and is devoid of any higher value. I would feel bad for you, but then again on the other hand I know you are not sufficiently self-aware to question your own existence.
>>
Whew.....the drama in this thread.
While you neckbeards are arguing over who is edgier, Chad is fucking your oneitis in the ass and he doesn't need philosophical bullshit for that.
>>
File: 1463622049540.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1463622049540.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>28679513
Absolutely most masculine man would have power over everyone, would be like GOD.

Physical power - dominating over everyone.
Mental Power - Goes in world and makes it his bitch.
Emotional Power - Cant hurt him, he is emotionally self sufficient.
Sexual Power - never cares about pleasing a woman (not falling for ass eating meme), his pleasure is everyone's pleasure.

Want something goes and takes it.

Chaotic neutral - above all morals, above all man made theories.

>tfw - thats me folks.
>>
File: kotor.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kotor.jpg
177 KB, 1280x720
>>28681910
>Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
>Through passion, I gain strength.
>Through strength, I gain power.
>Through power, I gain victory.
>Through victory, my chains are broken.
>The Force shall free me.

https://youtu.be/JQ5LpKGGLDk?t=1099
>>
>>28679513

I could be all that but I'm just lazy.

> Lazymath
>>
>>28682094

Didn't you being up genitalia first though tbqh baka senpai.
>>
>>28682216
It's impossible to talk about women without implicitly talking about holes, because women have literally nothing else to offer.
>>
>>28682094
Just out of curiosity, is there anything I could do or say that would make you think that my life might some sort of higher value or that I might be self-aware enough to question my own existence, or is my being female enough for you to draw these conclusions with absolute certainty?

(I know I'm taking the bait, but I can't help it, I'm interested.)
>>
>>28682352
>I know I'm taking the bait, but I can't help it
why are you doing this
>>
>>28682352
Why should I bother? You're gonna post boring trifle. That's it. You're simply boring. Not even worthy of me making fun of you.
>>
>>28682352
No, besides killing yourself.

>or is my being female enough for you to draw these conclusions with absolute certainty?
Yeah, it is.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.