[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: b84.jpg (10 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
b84.jpg
10 KB, 197x255
Any of you robots ever been cucked before? Post your stories, get it off your chest.

>be me
>have a crush on a girl, Amy
>we've known each other since childhood
>best of friends
>one day I grow some balls and ask her out
>she says yes
>some time after that we start dating, I'm the happiest man alive
>we both attend the same highschool
>guys everywhere trying to get with her, but she ignores them and stayed with me
>prom comes around
>I spend a shitton of money buying a new suit, shoes, renting a limo, etc.
>I pick her up and we head to prom
>we get there and every thing goes great
>we're dancing and having a good time
>after socializing a bit with some of my bros, I realize that I haven't seen Amy for some time
>I figure she just went to the ladies or something so I give her 15mins
>I start to get worried so I go looking for her
>she's no-where to be found
>start asking people if they've seen her; nothing
>I start walking down the hallway when I spot one of her friends, sarah
>I rush over
>sarah, have you seen amy?
>she tells me no, to look on the dancefloor
>she looks a bit shifty
>I hear amy's voice coming from a classroom
>I then realize sarah is on the lookout and is actually blocking the door
>I shove her aside and open the door
>>
File: bigsausagepizza2.jpg (79 KB, 450x589) Image search: [Google]
bigsausagepizza2.jpg
79 KB, 450x589
>>28679129
Cont..?
Even though Ik where this is going haha
>>
>dating this girl
>been going great for the past month
>she asks me questions about how we want our future relationships to be like
>tell her I'm looking for a monogamous relationship
>she says she wants to bring home girls for me and to go out dancing and fuck guys when she wants to
>I'm not a partier at all so I know I'd just be sitting at home researching while she's out getting dick every weekend
>"well, I don't want to sleep around now but when the relationship gets boring I do"
>She says that and has me wondering how quickly she'll get bored
>she's telling me she wants to cuckold me before we are even in a committed relationship
>I tell her if that's what she wants then when it gets to that point I'll leave the relationship

I'm thinking about ending it now. I don't want to be loved until someone gets bored. I wasn't loved by my family. All I want from life is to find a person who will love me and stick by me. She says that's possible while she sleeps around. I don't see how that's possible. She says the reason relationships don't last is because they get stale and boring and so the answer is to sleep around. I don't think she wants or will give love. Therefore, the feelings I have for her are one sided and will not be returned. Even if I don't feel alone at this moment I really am as she is a dead end.

Isn't she?
>>
>>28680102
Yes.

lanigirO
>>
Your story is already sickening. I'm very sorry OP.
>>
>>28680102
Fuck that, don't hold yourself back for someone who isn't willing to do the same for you.
>>
I've never been in a relationship, just like everyone else here, so no never been cucked
>>
>>28680102
I think what she says is true for some people, but if the thought alone makes you feel this way, then it won't work for you. Just ditch her. She's not in the wrong, you guys just aren't compatible in the long run.
>>
>>28679129
>I shove her aside and open the door
Walk le dinosaur
>>
>>28680102
Put all of her shit on the porch right now. Lock the door and block her as a contact. Eventually she'll get her shit, never speak to her again. Of you do anything but this you're being a lil bitch dude.

Put your foot down, only accept a woman that would make a good mother, even for dating. She is a demon. Remove her
>>
>>28680172
>>28680192
>>28680208
thank you, anons. In the long run she isn't compatible for me. I'd like to have fun with her in the meantime but I should probably use my time finding someone I know will be compatible. I'll give her the ultimatum that we can be friends with benefits for the time being or break it off completely. That I need to find someone I can build a relationship with.

>>28680243
we don't live together but I hear what you are saying.
>>
>>28680416
Are you retarded bro? Don't sleep with her anymore. It'll make everything harder in the long run.
Of course you are not retarded. Pardon my drastic choice of words.
>>
>>28680102
LMAO dude are you retarded. You're not supposed to be in love and happily ever after and all that shit. Just fuck her while you hunt for someone else.
>>
I've never been cucked, but I've never been with a woman either.
Remember, boys:
Women will only go for what they think is the best and will abandon what they have for something better.

This makes me wonder if women are even capable of "love". I'm honestly starting to think that men are the ones that can truly love something.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.