[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games you wasting your life on? Pic related is mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 299x169
What games you wasting your life on?

Pic related is mine
>>
Doto, dude i failed a whole trimesters classes cause of that shit

If i keep playing in 5 years ill be homeless.

Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: 1432189979826.jpg (28 KB, 597x593) Image search: [Google]
1432189979826.jpg
28 KB, 597x593
Did LoL for about 3-4 years. Got perma'd. Can't sell smurf plat account now, no one replies to the thread on the forum im selling it on...

Doing HotS for about a year now i guess, dunno really. After LoL i just played all the stuff on the battle.net app. Not d3 or wow though.

SC2 is great but dead'ish. Can't be bothered with it 90% of the time.

Also gotta complete outlast and rise of the tomb raider and that game about a little white critter running through the forest.

Furthest on tomb raider atm but only play it like once a month. 78% complete.

Bonus round: Turned down going to work with my dad yesterday, today and tommorow. It would be laboring / helping him with stuff as he pulls apart and fixes up someones kitchen.
>>
More important, what's your age? (of all the ones replying)
>>
>>28670738
>>28670763
25, 26 in two weeks.
>>
>>28670782
What do you do for a living? You studied something? Live alone or with parents?
>>
im 21 for the doto one
>>
I've been busy this week so I haven't been able to play that much. Because of this I've been indulging in Doom for a an hour or so a day.

When I have time I play Destiny, RuneScape and Animal Crossing.

I'm really excited for No Man's Sky. Maybe it will be good enough to force me to cancel my RuneScape subscription.
>>
Heroes of Newerth, a small moba very similar to Dota2

Played over 8000 hours of it since 2010, but my team won an Oceania cup last weekend so completely justified(right?)
>>
>>28668999
I just can't enjoy games past 2005 or so, they are prettier but they just seem soulless cash-grabs that you'll forget in a week and a console is a waste of money. I'm not even nostalgia-ing, I was born in 92 but was never interested in vidya until I was like 10-11.
>>
>>28670806
With parents. Don't do anything. Went to college for hairdressing because my mum did it when she was younger and i didnt wanna be a builder/plumber like my dad and they were forcing me into college so i just picked that.
>>
>>28670876
and I'm 21 as of today. Who wants to guess how I spent my birthday?
>>
28 here
I spent most of community college failing out because I stayed home watching anime and playing WoW. About every couple months I go join some random public server and play for about a week.
I can't really stand games anymore. So repetitive. Even VNs get to me pretty quickly, the last one I played was 9 doors 9 persons and I got into the whole mystery thing but I just lost interest.
Now I spend all day watching anime and posting on 4chan.
>>
This at the moment

Really fun
>>
>>28670895
You went out with friends and family and they suprised you with a hooker and laughed as you impregnanted her with your seed while doing shots and hunting bears with a hunting knife while riding a wallaby in your BMW mercedes benz hybrid that you powerbombed a midget into.
>>
>>28670915
4xs seem really cool to me but when I actually boot them up I realize that I have zero patience and it all ends horribly.
My dream is making a RTS/action type kingdom building game that is more of a casual type with Mount and blade style mechanics, a sort of 4x that isn't boring as shit.
>>
>>28670927
Close mate. But it was a full-blown roo not some piss weak wallaby
>>
File: image.gif (593 KB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
593 KB, 370x335
I'd be playing Overwatch, but it's not up...

5 days...
>>
File: 1462923367664.gif (2 MB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1462923367664.gif
2 MB, 600x900
Played stardew Valley for three days straight. Just booted it up today and couldn't get into it. Weird I was having so much fun
>>
File: killed the reaper too.webm (1 MB, 900x480) Image search: [Google]
killed the reaper too.webm
1 MB, 900x480
Considering buying overwatch. It's the first new game I'd played in 4 years and I enjoyed the open beta. Used to play a lot of Team Fortress 2 a few years back and it's pretty much the same game with a bit more variety and color
>>
File: Overlord.jpg (30 KB, 250x325) Image search: [Google]
Overlord.jpg
30 KB, 250x325
Wish I could be like the MC.
Just get random control over a massive army and destroy the normies,take their women as mistresses and dominate everything.
>>
>>28671126
Basically my dream. Being some badass evil guy running around doing evil things. Too bad the sequel wasn't as fun.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_051016_211310.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_051016_211310.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1200
i play wow even though its a shit game and i hate it
fuck you blizz wod is a mess
>>
Now that I'm out of college, less time and energy for vidgames. I play LoL ARAMs (accounts: AbsolutelFexLord and TheNiner) and I play Hearthstone enough to get the daily gold.
Fav games of all time are older stuff like Halo 2, GOW, Civ 2 and 4, Ace Combat 4, Ratchet and Clank 2, etc.
>>
>>28671016
overwatch is gnna be the tits and i am currently preparing my life to be sucked away soon
>>
>play casual ps4 games all day
>not even good at any game
>>
Bdo atm
>>
Old school runescape
I made my account like 2 years ago and have played an average of 3 hours a day, on top of school
Occasionally I play for over 30 hours at a time, and lately ive been playing far more rust then I used too, but my average osrs hours has stayed about 3 a day
>>
Mostly DotA/DOTA2/CS 1.6/CS:GO/Civ V/Heroes 3/CoD 2

There were obviously many more, but these are the main ones, though nowadays I spend most of my time on the internet collecting memes.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.