[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have an involuntary celibacy thread? Is anyone else a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1463435770069.jpg (29 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463435770069.jpg
29 KB, 650x650
Can we have an involuntary celibacy thread? Is anyone else a robot not because of their looks, but because of this extremely terrible mental state? My body is just incapable of doing anything intimacy related with the opposite sex whatsoever. I can't flirt with girls no matter what I do. My brain is just completely unable to function in social situations where flirting is involved. I just completely shut down and it's like I become a different person. I'm 6 foot 2 and have had so many pretty girls hit on me but I can't do anything about it. It's really terrible senpai and makes me want to die so bad. It's like being a robot stuck in chads body.

I can't even talk to women like at all at this point. I used to have a couple of female friends but I've lost contact with all of them and haven't had one in years. I can make girls laugh and act like a normal human, but it's like as soon as they hit on me or something I turn into a useless retard and start getting really awkward. I piss girls off by rejecting them without even realizing it. Here's one example, once a week after the gym I usually go to this sandwich place by my house, and there's this cute girl that's always there when I go there, and she's always really smiley and tries to talk to me, and one day she was like "so, you come here all the time to hangout with us right?" and she smiled at me and I was like "ehhh not really" and now everytime I go there and she's there she has like a blank look on her face and acts like a bitch.

I've accidentally rejected girls like this all the time and then I realize it later and I'm like damn I'm autistic as fuck. I've never once had a girl tell me I'm ugly, I've only ever had girls tell me I'm attractive and yet I still have no confidence and can't ask a girl out. Its like every girl that hits on me wants me to take the initiative and do everything but I have no idea how to do that. How do you get a girl to ask you out? Where are the alpha women at?
>>
>>28665511

Oh shut the fuck up. Here's how to get laid.

Step 1. Stop giving a fuck. Step 2. Go to bars or find female friends. Step 3. Grow some balls and go for it while hanging out.

That's literally it. If you can't even do this, you don't deserve to have your genes survive for another generation.
>>
File: 1462323066320.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462323066320.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>28665557
>Just Bee Yourself :<)

oregano commo
>>
I am slowly crawling out of that hole. The other day I had a girl get naked but I didn't get hard. We saw each other again and we're probably gonna bang next time we see each other unless I fuck up again.
It took massive amounts of work, but most of it is self improvement and research. It's actually really easy to hit on girls and all that shit. You have to know what to do. It's like maths. When you're young and see advanced math problems you don't know what the fuck to do, but once you're told it's actually pretty fucking easy.
There's a lot to it. It's easy but you gotta know what to do with every aspect of your life to hope you can get laid. So after a few years of gathering knowledge I'm closer than ever to losing my incel status.
It sucks that I'm still a loser, though. But in the age of the internet there's no excuse to not look up how to behave in front of girls to make them feel like they wanna fuck you.
>>
>>28665557

Is it true that people can just detect negativity and bitterness? I am a very bitter and jaded person but I try my absolute best to hide it in public. Like I don't walk around looking pissed off or anything or acting like a cringey sperglord, if someone approaches me I'll have no problems convwrsating with them I'm just terrible at starting conversations by myself and as such probably come off as anti social. My friends tell me girls can detect this shit very easily but how am I supposed to get practice if every girl thinks I'm some creepy serial killer?

Like I swear I catch women staring at me constantly and it's either one of two looks, one is that she is clearly checking me out and has a smile on her face, but other times they'll have an almost scared look on their face while they stare at me, almost as if they think I'm going to hurt them. A long time ago a girl I work with told me I was creepy, which I got extremely offended by because I have never done anything to her for her to consider me a creep. I'm just shy and socially awkward and never really talked with her, so I have no fucking idea why she called me a creep.
>>
>>28665557

Dude, you've been tripfaggin' too long. Time to step away from planet arcanine for a while.
>>
Yeah. I've hauled myself out of low self esteem and I'm looking around me for a partner and no one is attractive to me.

I get that I need to initiate. But no one grabs my attention and I don't know what to look for.

It's pretty confusing. I don't know what I can do. If my standards are too high how do I lower them? Are they too high? I don't think they are.

Maybe I should move to a city and meet more people my age but I like my job and don't want to give it up.
>>
File: tfw1461170406900.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
tfw1461170406900.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
are you me op?
i have pushed away at least 4 mega crushes who liked me back and were ready for me just because i said something stupid like that or not knowing how to be flirty.

what the fuck does it mean to be flirty and playful? i come out as an idiot when i try because it is too obvious i pretend.
so i just treat women like neutral friends towards 'nice' slightly. i just friendly bit can't throw hints at them except looking or talking to them when i see them..

where does social retardation comes from? i don't get it..
>>
You sure you're that attractive? Height doesn't really mean much, its all about your face. I have female co workers and girls I went to school with tell me I'm good looking all the time, I never really took it seriously. If girls aren't literally grabbing you, leaving you their phone number written down on a piece of paper, or making it super obvious you're probably overrating yourself. Girls do make the first move on good looking guys.
>>
>>28665511
Same here familia.

Sooner or later you'll meet an aggresive alpha bitch who will boyfriend you despite your autism. After that relationship you'll have enough confidence to actually go after women or at least not act retarded when they flirt you.

Trust me senpai this is 10/10 what will happen eventually, just don't worry about it.
>>
>>28666436
My face is better than my body, I just never go out, ever. I go to work, the gym, and then stay home and play video games. I haven't gone out in months, so girls never really get to see me. I'm basically in cocoon mode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.