[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never have a qt beta boyfriend >tfw you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: suicide.jpg (22 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
22 KB, 500x377
>tfw you'll never have a qt beta boyfriend
>tfw you'll never be able to manipulate him so much his mental state deteriorates as a result
>tfw you'll never cause him to have a breakdown when you threaten to leave him
>tfw you'll never get a phone call from him in the middle of the night after he swallows a bottle of pills
Why live
>>
File: 1463529571383.png (230 KB, 260x226) Image search: [Google]
1463529571383.png
230 KB, 260x226
10/10 baite right there
>>
What can women do right? You know you're a failure at life when you can't even make an interesting thread in this shithole.
>>
>>28665480
please end it
I know this is probably bait, but Im biting anyway.
if you are a gril or a gay man, it doesnt matter, just fucking die. no one wants your sadistic piece of shit posting here. I dont even know if I can call myself a robot anymore because I cant associate with people who want to cause pain to non normies. Fuck you dude. I fucking hate you. please killyourself. if your existence thrives on the pain of others in a deep extent of emotional pain pls fucking step out of the door and leave this life
>inb4 projecting
YES I AM PROJECTING YOU FUCKING NORMAL SCUM PIECES OF SHIT THAT LIKE TO PLAY PSUEDO GOD AND MANIPULATE PEOPLE AND NOT REALISING THAT THEY ARE THE MOST PARASITIC SACKS OF HUMAN GARBAGE ON THE EARTH FUCKING FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I dont even want a romantic relationship because there is no end to pain. friendship is my only option because it is pure whether it be IRL or online
>>
>>28665689
Stop anon you're drunk
>>
>>28665480
>found a real girl that seems nice
>feel like this might be the scenario ill be in in a couple months
>still going for it anyway.

Just let me feel love, please.
>>
>>28665734
IM NOT FUCKING DRUNK IM AGREE YOU FUCK
>>
>>28665778
*ANGRY SHIT
>>
>couple years ago
>fight with gf one night, gets intense but cools down
>not looking great
>down bottle of pills in bathroom
>join her in bed
>wake her up by my body convulsing

Whew lad, was quite the night
>>
i know this is bait, but it still makes me sad. it reminds me that i cannot trust anyone in this world, because once i do that, it can be used against me. it's always happened.
>>
>>28665480
Where can i apply to fill the position? Fuck pills though i'm not a drama queen 20 gauge all the way
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.