[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post a picture that described your previous or current relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: 1458085925690-3.jpg (1007 KB, 1294x1298) Image search: [Google]
1458085925690-3.jpg
1007 KB, 1294x1298
Post a picture that described your previous or current relationship or even lack of relationship.

this one is spot on.
>>
File: ettu.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ettu.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
If you think about your view the Gods had to come from somewhere before the universe started to expand. Where did they come from? Everything in the universe is racing away from somewhere, where is the center? .

The only thing I know is that nothing existed until something perceived it to exist. Science has shown over and over again that there is no way to know if something exist at any particular moment or time unless it is measure or perceived by something.

The holographic universe makes sense if you get the basics of quantum. A 2D universe perceived by us to be 3D is perfectly possible and joins quantum and relativity. More experiments will need to be done to prove we are actually living in a massive computer program. The first and last attempt at Fermi did not give a quantitative answer. Imagine if you created a bunch of scientist and slowly they figured out they were a creation made up by you. It's possible that's whats going to happen. We'll know in the next 10 years.
>>
File: Ex Lovers & Cutters.png (1 MB, 948x660) Image search: [Google]
Ex Lovers & Cutters.png
1 MB, 948x660
Couldn't find a picture of a suicide pact that worked, so here's an actual photo of me and my ex, who essentially destroyed one another.
>>
>>28665145
fucking christ, she wasn't even tryin
>>
>>28665145
>male has long vertical cuts
>female has dainty, across the road cuts
>clearly way more damage on him
equality
>>
>>28664454
I feel like this picture pretty much sums up my love life
>>
File: 22oTwBG.png (36 KB, 723x218) Image search: [Google]
22oTwBG.png
36 KB, 723x218
Pretty self explanatory, really.
>>
>>28665145
>All your cuts are vertical, hers are all horizontal
Down if you mean it, famo. You meant it, she didn't.
>>
>>28665756
Wow, you're so right XD if only I ever looked like the fuck on the left. kys man.
>>
>>28665182
>>28665202
>>28665876
Y'all are fucking dumb. It was the smart move on her part not to mutilate herself and leave.
Grow up stop cutting yourself go see a shrink.
>>
File: 03-hoc-frank-claire.w750.h560.2x.jpg (101 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
03-hoc-frank-claire.w750.h560.2x.jpg
101 KB, 1500x1120
We were fucked-up humans but we got each other.
>>
>>28666891
Hi mr whiteyknightey
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 2560x1285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 2560x1285
Spot on.

Everything sucks and I have 2 crazy bitches that will destroy me chasing after me. one is crazy and has the herpes, the other is crazy and has gotten 3 other guys locked up because she pulled the pussy pass and claimed stalking/threats/etc.

This isn't right. We've done this before...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.