[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was your day today /r9k/? I fell asleep at 9 AM, woke up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Smoking Pepe.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
Smoking Pepe.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
How was your day today /r9k/?

I fell asleep at 9 AM, woke up at 5 PM, now I'm sitting here staring out the window, waiting for death.

Wish I knew what I could do to make Neet life better.
>>
>>28660697
Got two job interviews tomorrow
I need to get one since I need to start paying rent to my parents now
Know I'll either quit within the first week or kill myself by the fourth

Haven't slept in 30+ hours, spiders in my bed
If there's any tonight then I'm kinda fucked

They seem to not really understand, because they've got the majority of their enjoyment and happiness from money they wonder why anyone would not want a job
>>
>>28660697
>woke up at 3:30AM for work
f>orce-fed myself some cereal, drove half-asleep
>worked for 6 1/2 hours doing manual labor while my managers acted like complete cunts and all my coworkers bitched about how awful they are
>did half of my exposure and response prevention therapy while at work
>got home, started drinking and surfing 4chan and other chans
>played some Animal Crossing
>watched a few clips of some old movies I like, decided to torrent Thunderbirds
>did the rest of my exposure and response prevention therapy for the day
>ate some pizza
>took a nap
>6PM now, waiting for my only (long-distance) friend to get online so we can stream movies together
>still drinking, thinking of playing some Stardew Valley for the rest of the night if my friend doesn't turn up

Average day, I give it 4/10.
>>
>>28660820
>paying rent to your parents

Just get your own place you sad fuck
>>
>>28661366
Not enough money, got to show proof that I've been working for 6+ months to get any place to live for most places
>>
File: IMG-20160112-WA0000.jpg (177 KB, 546x1128) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160112-WA0000.jpg
177 KB, 546x1128
Was going good. Have a job interview tomorrow and I'm pretty confident so I just chilled out, played some PS4 and listening to podcasts then watched football.

Then I had an argument with my ex. She's got princess syndrome and 'can't cope' with the dog we both adopted in September despite begging and pleading and swearing up and down she would stick with it.

She's bringing the dog back to the pound. I'm trying to get my mum to take her instead but I'm not hopeful.

I wish I could take her. I would do anything to live on my own with her.

Pic related. I'm sorry Cindy. I'm sorry your parents couldn't get along anymore. You don't deserve what we're putting you through.
>>
>>28660820
What are the interviews for buddy?
>>
>>28661497
Care worker and a Warehouse Operator
>>
>>28660697
I literally did the same anon. Except I was at a Chelsea Wolfe concert in Toronto. Ended up along through the city drunk and smoking, just crying inside about how shitty everything is.
>>
>>28661536
Care Worker m8. I was a warehouse manager for a retail store, not even a big one, and it fucking sucked. At least you'll be making a difference as a care worker.

Having a job can be OK sometimes, if you can find meaning in it, or at the very least learn not to hate it.
>>
>>28661536
>Warehouse Operator
I always hear about these people making decent money, I know its hard work but so is my job (which I believe I am underpaid for the demanding nature of the work)

What does the work involve?
>>
>>28661659
That was my first pick, but the travel would grind me down eventually since I have to walk 30 minutes from my house to to the train station, then arriving, 30 minutes to the job
Taxi's are extortion around here
But the other job is practically across the street
And the fact that that there's no upward movement to be heard of but I can obtain manager or whatever eventually with the other

I don't think I'm looking for meaning in my job, at the very least I don't want to feel like killing myself due to a job but Idc about a positive difference

I need a job, so I need to get one, that's it really

>>28661696
Packing, sorting and organizing merchandise, probably helping with incoming deliveries
>>
>>28660697
it was good I took some e and had a mellow trip
>>
>>28660697
life of a wagie
>wake up at 6 am
>work for 7 to 4 pm
>get home
>pour a drink
>sit on couch and get on 4chan. pol r9k fit g v
>realize the only people that i talk to are anonymous people who could give a fuck about me
>keep drinking
>go to bed eventually when i pass out
>>
>>28663511

I'll be your friend buddy, you got steam?
>>
Woke up at 10 to my manager calling me in early , 11, because the store has an inspection, worked until 3.

My grandparents who i live eith got home from florida yesterday and, as i expected, my grandma missed me so she bought a shit ton of groceries for me.

Then I got into an argument online and I was really really angry, paced around my house and pretended to kill people with a lightsaber

Then I walked to a pizza place

Now im at the library

I fucking hate when it gets dark so late though, i like walking around to places at night, so nobody sees me
>>
> wake up at 6am
> play TF2 until 8am
> shower, get dressed, go to work by 9am
> spend most of the day yelling at other people and brown-nosing
> get back home at 5pm
> play TF2 until 7pm
> watch animoo until 9pm
> repeat
>>
>>28660697
went to bed around 8am got up around 5pm, dad asked if I just woke up said no I've been up just didn't turn my light on, smoked a cig and played some shitty csgo and had dinner and now just shitposting
>>
>>28660697
Woke up at 7:30am
Showered
Drove to work, got McDonalds Breakfast and ate it in the car on the way.
Suffered through 8 hours of work ata job I hate, staring at spreadsheets and analytics reports, surrounded by fucking miserable coworkers who I despise.
Drove home
Texted my autistic, adhd, big titted, belly, qt3.14, with glasses, girlfriend. She is working tonight at her waitress job so I won't get to see her.
Masturbated.
Wrote a backstory for my new D&D character.
Ordered Pizza Hut
Watched youtube videos while continuing to drink until I no longer feel
Eventually fall asleep and repeat the process until the weekend where I get a glimpse of freedom and happiness.
>>
File: image.jpg (1019 KB, 2448x2447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1019 KB, 2448x2447
My sleep pattern fucked...

>gotosleep at 12:30am
>wake up at 3:50am goto work at warehouse and scan packages
>get home at 8:30am
>sleep
>wake up at 1pm
>make food
>play battlefield for 2 hours
>play counter strike source 1 hour
>goto second job at 5pm
>browse redd..... I mean 4chan
>off at 10pm and repeate

My life is whatever. I'm just very lonely.
>>
File: 1462923472906.jpg (20 KB, 431x415) Image search: [Google]
1462923472906.jpg
20 KB, 431x415
Woke up at around 10
Had a breakfast bar and made coffee
Worked for 2 hours (freelance stuff)
Took a break and ended up fucking around on the internet and not getting anymore work done
Went for my run
Ate the KFC that my family got
Went to the library to renew a book
Drove past a concert in progress downtown and remembered the time my ex and I went to one of them and got all nostalgic
Got sad because it also reminded me that I have no one to talk to at all anymore
Get home for some more useless shitposting/shitbrowsing
Went out and got stuff for dinner and also one of those tasty glass bottle cokes because why the fuck not

My life is a shit
>>
>slept about 4 hours and woke up around 7am because of stomach pain
>laying in bed on the internet
>had a bit to eat in bed
>showered and washed some socks in the shower (washing machine is broke)
>some rainbow 6 in bed
>internet (im in bed)
quit my job and living dat neet life again before i have to get my license and spend most of my savings on some wheels and get a job and get back into school ah jeez end my life
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.