[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Esacape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1066.jpg (461 KB, 1756x2937) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1066.jpg
461 KB, 1756x2937
Want to escape from the hell that is robothood?

ask a real life chad who has had and overcome autismo tendencies anything right here
>>
I'm sure if i was horny enough and lonely enough, i would jerk off to that avocado
>>
are girls worth it? my life is fine otherwise, i just dont spend any time looking after myself and thus wont get any. is there any reason to change or should i just say fuck it and enjoy all the other things life has to offer?
>>
>>28657428
You definitely should take care of yourself, but not for girls. That's a big misconception I see on this website.

The internet is the world's greatest source of instant gratification and it robs people of their ability to enjoy other things, and brings you closer to a neutral existence.

You can live somewhat satisfied without taking care of yourself, but you will never be happy. You probably won't get that sad either, because your scope of experience is pretty narrow when you seek instant gratification. And when you take care of yourself you seek connections with others.

When you have real self esteem, and you seek out others, you will make real friends and girls will be a part of that. If your primary goal in self betterment is getting girls, then you won't get much better and you likely won't get girls. Just try to be better for yourself and you will be happy eventually.
>>
>>28657428
I prefer brushing my teeth and taking a shower over fucking anyday
>>
>>28657596
fair enough. lets say i accept this, how do i find out where to start? i dont feel like i will myself much good if i "just start lifting bro".
>>
>>28657652
Lifting certainly helps, because it is an easy segue into learning how to delay gratification, it pumps your body with chemicals that fight depression and increase happiness, and it improves your physique which can raise your self esteem.

But the most crucial thing you need to do is talk to people, face to face. Social interaction, just like athleticism or studying is something that can be trained. The hardest part is starting out.

Talk to people in your family, the person next to you in a class, your co-worker and try to find out what makes them happy and what common interests you might have. Be kind, and smile, and don't be a contrarian and you will be surprised how easy it is to talk to people.

despite what others on here may lead you to believe, most people are nice and won't lash out at you or be mean for no reason. You can even be honest to people about your trouble making friends or interacting in the past, and as long as you don't talk about it all the time and whine about your troubles, a kind person might help you out by introducing you to a group of people.

Be humble and kind when starting out, and no one will ever have a reason to dislike you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.