[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what? I'm tired of holding my opinion back in this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 2de.jpg (12 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
2de.jpg
12 KB, 338x338
You know what? I'm tired of holding my opinion back in this. I don't care who I offend, this needs to be said. /r9k/ is no longer the board it used to be. Ever since the ironically ignorant ghetto dindu pieces of horse cock demographic decided to invade the page, and think it was some sort of motherfucking inner city culture funny page, everything went to shit. You look at the catalog and see nothing but absolute garbage memes, illiterate ghettolords, and countless unnecessary fucking emojis. And it seems like the mods decided to give in and pander to that demographic. The fuck happened to quality content? Rot in hell you fat pricks
>>
File: 1463484989859.png (600 KB, 1000x906) Image search: [Google]
1463484989859.png
600 KB, 1000x906
ay what dis nigga talkin bout?
Briiick squuaaaadd
>>
File: 1462837570774.jpg (6 KB, 191x255) Image search: [Google]
1462837570774.jpg
6 KB, 191x255
>>28651624
>The fuck happened to quality content?
Normies came and turned this place into /b/ with the occasional "TFW NO GF in the last two weeks :D ". There are maybe 20% robots left on this board. The rest is either your typical normalfag who migrated from reddit in the last 2 years or just some insecure teenager who will turn completely normal within the next year.
r9k is dead and it's funny to watch how normalfags try to use this as their special snowflake board and declare themselves as "robots".
>>
File: 1452003646942.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452003646942.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
s u c c

lmao
>>
>>28651624
So what did it used to be like then?
>>
>>28651624
WHO THE FUCK STILL UP????

IF YOU ON DAT LATE NIGHT GRIND

MAKIN SHITPOSTS AND MEMEING YO MIND

THEN HIT THAT MOTHER FUCKKEN (YOU)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.