[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do girls 18-25 like talking about/like in general? I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1458223898547.gif (208 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458223898547.gif
208 KB, 200x200
What do girls 18-25 like talking about/like in general? I could be rolling in the sweet puss but I can't start/keep a conversation because i have no idea what interests them. And i'm talking past the whole "starbucks starbucks gluten free shopping shopping" bullshit. if i wanted to find a non-basic smart girl what should i look into researching? and what're good topics to bring up in short 5 min conversations?

for the first time i'm actually looking for a femanon's answer.

help me out?
>>
>>28649853
>I could be rolling in the sweet puss
kek sure ya could
>>
>>28649853

I'm dating a 16 year old girl currently (Am 24) and we talk about a wide variety of topics, hobbies, family, life goals, news, TV, politics (not debate, me educating her), loads of other stuff

A lot of people know about this relationship and quite a few women constantly complain about it to me, one even sometimes shouts "pedo" at me in the street when she sees me.

Funnily enough I was actually trying to engage in a reasonable conversation with one and they said that it "had to" be a manipulative relationship because she said "what conversations can you even have with a 16 year old" I told her, then asked her what she talks about to her boyfriend "oh y'know, just like shopping and stuff I see on facebook, I also have this accountancy class"

brilliant
>>
>>28649853
Genuinely depends on the stereotype she fits. If she sports band tees, has a few tats or looks vaguely alternative, bring up obscure bands. Or better yet, assume shes in to good music even when she's not, it immediately is a confidence boost to be seen as having good taste with little to no evidence besides aesthetics.

If she wears heavy makeup, talk about how you can't stand fake people and let her rant about one of her ex friends/ex friend groups and how she was DEFINITELY not the cause of any arguments.

If she cares even slightly about forests or environmental causes, bring up the issues of sea world or the loss of land usage by indigenous people from the global south. But be specific as hell, so that if she realizes she doesn't recognize what you're talking about, she'll see you as more advanced morally in her avenue of focus.
>>
>>28650485
And just adding on to what I said, just be very observant in what she deems pure or the best. All of us girls have a hand full of certain things in our lives that we either secretly deem the best thing to grace this our lives. It could thinks like fashion, literature, an ideology, or even a person.

Give her the impression that you see her as the expert in any of her "pure" interests, if you can find it. Sometimes, it's sooo obvious, other times you have to pay closer attention.
>>
>>28649969
But in all honesty, when I think about the person I was when I was 16 and how little I know compared to what I know now, I would just do anything to impress her or him if they were older than me by that significant of a margin. Even if it was at my own misfortune. The intelligence and comprehension gap narrows as she ages, but right now, the simplicity of what she brings to the table is evident.
>>
>>28649853
I spent yesterday hanging around with a female friend of mine, 19, cute but like the tiny and small kind of cute, and it seems like primarily what they like talking about is either sex or themselves.

Music's a pretty big thing too, we spent a while in a trade-in store just looking through dollar CDs from the 90's/early 2000's.
>>
>>28649853
>What do 18-25 girls like
Harry Potter, seriously.
>>
I'm 26, so just outside of your bracket. DESU 90% of what me and my female friends discuss is movies/comics/tv. Last dude I went on a date with we spent most of the evening discussing ATLA and Gravity Falls, which was pretty cool.

But that's just because I hang out with people who share my interests. I would recommend you figure out what your interests are other than pussy and go find other people who give a shit about whatever that is. (If you have no interests other than pussy then no one will ever date you because you are boring as fuck. Sorry.)
>>
>>28650688
>gravity falls

Based.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.