[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White fembots, are you mad that Asian and Latina women are stealing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462583738476.webm (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1462583738476.webm
1 MB, 720x480
White fembots, are you mad that Asian and Latina women are stealing all your men?
>>
File: 1462583636302.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462583636302.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
How do you feel about Asian and Hispanic women and their prominent brown assholes?
>>
My countries by far white majority so there's not enough of that happening to bother me. That lady has a ridiculously good body though, I could never compete with that. I've noticed guy's will fawn over the big breasted, flat stomached girl even when her personality is really bad, like she lies, is stupid, superficial and mean, a slut flirting with a million guys, these things are totally overwritten with big enough boobs and a flat enough stomach. Also a photoshopped face on social media helps too, guys fall for that really easily. Here you go anon, free baited rant on the house.
>>
>>28646150
What country are you from? And how dou feel about Hispanic women's assholes?
>>
Not baited, you're totally right. You're free to hate stacies just as we hate chad
>>
>>28646177
Totally neutral to their assholes. I'd rather not say.
>>
>>28646230
Why not? I'm just curious and there's zero chance anyone will find you.

Are you sure you're neutral to their assholes though, like you don't have an opinion as to whether or not they like better than white girl assholes?
>>
i hate all stacies regardless of race
>>
Nope, I just imported myself a qt European bf to strengthen and purify my genes. American guys can continue to racemix as much as they want.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.