[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to win acceptance from normies >ask acquaintances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: comfy.jpg (47 KB, 407x580) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
47 KB, 407x580
>try to win acceptance from normies
>ask acquaintances every now and then if they want to do stuff or if we should hang out
>always get "you should totally do that!" or just "I dont know"
>never manage to even meet a girl before they diss me
>every single time
>get frustrated
>come to the realization that I don't need them at all

Well, robots. Thats it, fuck them and fuck it - I am going solo now. I'll do the shit I want without them.

Feels pretty good I have to say. Why are normies so boring?
>>
>>28635256
You have to develop an interesting personality before people want to hang out with you. Otherwise you're just a burden on them. 4chan is a good place to develop a healthy sense of bantering and joking. If you don't take the stuff here too seriously, that is.
>>
>>28635256
Took you long enough

oreganoblox
>>
>>28635308
What makes a interesting personality then? Because I find most of them to be really boring and I try to get them to do shit with me

>drink
>party
>sleep with women/men
>talk about this during the weekdays
>repeat
Is essentially their lifes and if thats "interesting" I'd rather not be interesting I guess

>>28635316
thanks famalama ding dong, only took me 23 years
>>
>>28635393
better late than never, 23 is young, thats fine
>>
>>28635393
>if thats "interesting" I'd rather not be interesting I guess

If you're only talking to boring people then that's your own problem. There's plenty of interesting people out there, you just have to try to find them.
>>
>>28635742
Well, I guess I hope to meet them sometime I guess. Havent had any luck so far.
>>
This usually lasts for a while and you realize life alone is pretty awesome but there's one thing you can't do and that is hanging out with other people. Unfortunately, after a few years it's hard to reinsert yourself in society and you start getting desperate for some human attention, specially female. I feel like I'm not even real sometimes.
>>
>>28635256
I found that the moment I stopped waiting for other to do the stuff I wanted to It got easier to have people to hang out with me

It did take a lot of solo stuff which is not easy if you are an anxious beta like me
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.