[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't think much of her. I got to know her better and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: honeyjar.jpg (75 KB, 362x331) Image search: [Google]
honeyjar.jpg
75 KB, 362x331
I didn't think much of her.
I got to know her better and better.
With every step of knowing her better I felt a stronger desire to be with her.
I wanted her.
At times me and my heart would melt with every word she sang. Singing, that's what it sounded like.
I was in love. The type you feel when you really found a connection with someone else that you can relate to. With someone you can endlessly talk about the most mundane things with. We would do those for longer than expected. Far into the middle of the night.

At some point I got so attached to her that she would try to avoid me. Everyone needs their space sometimes. I failed to remember this
It would anger me. How could she not want the same I want? Why is she avoiding me? Doesn't she like me anymore? Didn't she like me in the first place? I would start discussion that I knew would not end well.
At first, it was just small quarrels that lasted for minutes.
Minutes became hours. Hours became days.
>>
>>28623057
Love turned to anger. Anger turned to vindictiveness.
Quarrels were no more, turned to fullblown wars with days of not talking to eachother
Not talking for days, it hurted me. But I felt the need to win these fights.
Little did I know, these fights were not the type one can win. Whatever the outcome, everyone loses.
In hindsight, I was stupid. Blinded by love, deafened by anger.

Knowing very well, there isn't patchwork strong enough to repair this.
Listening to melancholic music as I would always do when I felt down and defeated.
As always, the only thing needed to get over this is time.
Unlike always, the time needed could be months, years even.
>>
>>28623064
Looking at all communication channels, hoping she sended a message.
Maybe saying that I was wrong and that she would like me to apologize.
Maybe saying that she is sorry.
Maybe saying that we both have our shortcomings and that we can work this out.
No. None of that.

What to do? Talk to her? Apologize? Casually bring a random topic?
No. I promised myself to stand my ground. A deadly promise.
Her life is going on, I don't blame her. I should do the same.
But how? I can't stop thinking of her.
This serenade, I hoped it would help. It didn't
>>
>>28623085
Bump, just because
robo pls
>>
Now this is what i call subtle, a huge improvement from yesterday.
>>
>>28624120
Do you like it anon?
I don't browse this board regularly, so no idea if ti is an improvement over yesterday
>>
>>28623085
>>28623064
>>28623057
FUCK OFF AND KILL YOUR SELF
UNORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>28624302
I thought about it, a few times actually.
Not worth it IMO
>>
>women are shit who can't handle a bit of clinginess

they are indeed complete trash and rancid dogshit.
>>
>>28624266
I do like it. Wouldnt think you werent a regular since youd need a decent understanding to be this original. 10/10
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.