[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life sucks, I can't find a job, I don't own a car,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
My life sucks, I can't find a job, I don't own a car, no gf, thinking about just going the homeless route.

I have some money saved and I'd like to travel to a few states I've never been to before I die.

On the same token though I'm a little scared to try even though I am a grown man and no one will fuck with me.

I just feel like my life is being wasted,if. I stay I'll just probably waste this summer doing nothing like last summer.
>>
Homelessness sucks dude.
You want ever moment of your existence to be about furthering it? You can fall into that routine doing the "normie" thing and get a lot further.
You think you're gonna go far? How much does it cost to travel, you can get there. The things you do in the mean time just gonna roll in they'll roll out a bed and shower along with a nice little snack for you? That's not how it works. You're gonna figure that out so fucking fast when you're looking for a place to sleep without getting your ass beat that night.
>>
>>28616187
what part of i can't find a job did you not understand?

I'm not even able to be a normie, I'm just a ghost living in my uncles house not doing anything.

I don't see any other options here.
>>
>>28616385
I understand that. You think I'm on r9k telling you what is bad because I avoided all the pitfalls?
I nearly lost my fucking mind not being able to make my own way and hearing the real man memes.
One day I was walking around I'd do that, day or night. I seen two dudes sitting on a bench. I got a good look at them as I went past, looked like they were doing drugs. I might of had some height and weight on both of them. I stopped around a bend out of their line of sight and plotted about running around that corner up to them and start throwing swings until they were not moving anymore. I figured they were some loser junkies and I could get away with it and maybe find some money to eat with if not get a room for a night or two. I can't afford all my own shit straight up. Those fuckers were probably just using vapes but I at least found a job I respect part time I would of been disqualified for if I'd of done that. The system is probably collapsing. Honestly if you're ready to move apply for anything that might get you to move, if you're under 25 look into the job corp. I even tried working out of state, boss ripped me off. A lot of places will fuck you over if they can get away with it, if you don't have a residence or means to take them to court it's way more expensive and they can get away with it. I don't know what to tell you man I've faced all the same rejections able to work but they don't want to put you to work. It's great for normies so the normies think things are improving since the economic collapse when it isn't. If you are not too desperate and can be patient you got a chance don't throw it away lightly.
>>
>>28616627
I hear ya but if i can't find a job soon im gonna have to do it.

I can't just sit here and waste another year of my life, Im basically dying a slow death without being able to do anything, At least out there i might die but at least it wont be boring.
>>
>>28617025
It would be boring though. Traveling sucks. Honestly if you're young enough Job Corp. Look into it. I didn't know it was an option when I was younger and didn't have any direction.
I know there are companies out there that will pay to train you, getting in at the right places just seems like luck. It probably is.
I wouldn't advise you to be patient if I knew any other option. Honestly trapping you in some bullshit job that you can't get out of your situation and are losing money on doing seems like what normies want because they have someone else to bail them out if it happens to them or they just go die and nobody hears about it.
If you got enough for transportation like a car or something you can probably make it, honestly just leave your uncles place once in a while especially if you think he's going to be kind of pissy toward you and like spend a night or two in your car if you have to but keep it as a place where you can get mail sent to at the very least. Like it's extremely difficult to get a check cashed if you're homeless they want you to pay more. Places won't hire you if you don't have a residence and if they do they're going to try to rip you off and make things miserable.
>>
>>28617234
I dont own a car.

khghgjhgjhgjhg7777
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.