[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Socially isolated shut jn neet thresd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462298132763-1.jpg (268 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462298132763-1.jpg
268 KB, 1200x1920
How do I stop being a socially isolated neet shut in. How do I talk to people? I just need one person to help me. I never learned to be confident. I have no friends since leaving hs. I don't know what to do. I want a real friend that I can speak with and do stuff with, at least then I can practice talking to another person. But I have very low self esteem and it seems like everyone else is normie. I don't know what to do. I'm so sick of living like this. I don't even act normal around my family. Maybe I really am autistic? My last psychologist disagreed with my previous asperger diagnosis but there's clearly something wrong with me. Maybe it's not that. What the fuck is it? I don't want to sleep with this problem.
>>
use the internet to find friends
join any social network, any chatroom
use fake pictures if you want to
its communication at least
>>
Depending on how long you've been isolated, the damage could already be done and there's no turning back.
I've pretty much always been alone my life.
Did hermit mode for 2 years and it fucked me over pretty bad.

Try to get a job in retail. You might be autistic, and you may be bad at talking to people, but retail pretty much forces you to talk, even slightly. You might also make a few friends with co workers.

Then try to take what you learn there and use it at uni.

But chances are, if you are like me, you won't care about socializing much any more. As much as I hate being alone, I find most people taxing as fuck and don't really want to talk to them.

I still envy people in groups and ones with relationships. I want it, but don't want it...
>>
>>28606982
I've been avoiding people my whole life. Even though I had friends in school, I never saw anyone regularly outside of school. It's just worse wince leaving school. But I can't live like this.

>>28606937
Text chat doesn't make me happy.
>>
>>28607028
then talk to the people you find on skype
>>
>>28607028
Do you any social hobbies? Things that involves other people in participating?
>>
>>28607050
The retards that I added from this board don't want to talk on microphone and no one wants to talk on microphone ever, even normies unless you text chat for years first, desu it's weird to talk in text for ages and then try voice because I'm so nervous. But I agree that is a good idea. I'd just be very nervous and not know what to say. Tbh I'm not really talking to anyone at the moment either since text chat gets boring and I don't like the only bitch who is still trying to message me. I'll just try to find more people I guess.
>>
>>28607076
Nope. I would like someone to go riding with though. I go cycling often.
>>
>>28607103
Just to clarify the reason I think it's weird to go from text to voice is that they will get used to how I behave in text. Making it weird when we switch especially since I'll be a lot less confident.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.