[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm actually going to do it. I've actually reached
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: vagine.jpg (14 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
vagine.jpg
14 KB, 500x333
I'm actually going to do it. I've actually reached that point. I'm going to buy this onahole soon.

I hope it's all it's cracked up to be.
>>
>>28583760
Nothing's ever what it's cracked up 2 be.

Have zero expectations, that way you're never dissapointed Famalam
>>
File: img000022.png (545 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000022.png
545 KB, 959x1400
They are amazing, but you have to maintain and clean them out after every use and store then in a temperature appropriate place.

Also, depending on your size and which one you buy, you may need to have lube on hand whenever you use it. It won't be enough to just get your dick wet. Onaholes are on average smaller than fleshlights because they're primarily designed for a japanese consumer base. Be ready for a tight squeeze if anything else.

There are some US based shops online that sell them and you can avoid the customs issue of having it imported and stalled due to the box artwork or something else depending on what your particular tastes or fetishes is.

Best of luck anon!
>>
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Check that guide out OP.
>>
>>28583817
I suppose this is sound advice in general.

>>28583881
Yeah, I'm going to be ordering from queencat since they're US based and shipping is less likely to be a problem.

I am kinda worried that the onahole is only about 6 inches deep when I'm a good 6.5 or 7 on a good day, so I guess I can't go all in. I'm buying a warmer and lube to go with it.
>>
>>28583986
Unless you have a small dick you will never be able to go all the way in. Its even more of an issue if you have good girth.

And look at >>28583960, its the /jp/ guide for onahole purchasing and very informative for your first time buy.
>>
File: fedorahype.png (141 KB, 484x366) Image search: [Google]
fedorahype.png
141 KB, 484x366
>>28583817
Remember the hype chart
>>
>>28583760

From my own experience they are good, if you get the right size. I can jerk with my hand 4 or 5 times, but I wont get the same feeling of relief that I get with an onahole with only one use.
>>
>>28584008
Yeah I had a look through it after I went to them for pocket pussy advise. That guide is actually how I settled on a TOMAX product from queencat.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.