[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need job >have worthless degree >no experience in anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: feels-bad-man.png (34 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.png
34 KB, 330x357
>need job
>have worthless degree
>no experience in anything
>already 'old' (24)
>has to be minimum $30 - $40,000 (Australian) per year to live off of
>and not make me want to kill myself
>definitely no teaching
>tying into the 'not want to kill myself' thing, as little human contact as possible, and definitely no real responsibility
>has to require no experience
>and be near public transport
>and I have to actually get it
>and it has to last for years because while finding it once will be impossible, finding a second one isn't even plausible to conceptualize

This isn't actually possible, is it?
>>
>>28576130
Hard drug trafficking is your only option.
>>
>>28576206
That has every single problem I'm trying to avoid.
- Responsibility (mostly in not getting caught, but also likely to your 'boss')
- Difficulty getting in (have to 'know' someone)
- Human interaction (customers)
- High stress
>>
Aus fag here.
Consider looking into a cert 3 and jobs that require it.
I went from a farming apprenticeship with a cert 3, to a cert 3 in "Health services assistant" which cost me like $70 instead of 3k because of low income.

The course trains you for non medical hospital work, like cleaning, lifting people, and tactfully dealing with peoples bullshit.

full time was 3 weeks study and 3 of unpaid work experience. DONT FUCK UP DURING IT PLENTY OF PEOPLE GET KICKED OUT ON THE SPOT.

Im not saying you have to do this but id find a qualification in something ud want to do.
>>
>>28576235
I couldn't do anything to do with hospitals or medical stuff due to tablets I'm on suppressing my immune system, but I guess the concept's solid. I'll look into what cert 3 stuff there is... any other examples?
>>
>>28576130
Stacking shelves at Coles while working 6 days a week will net you like 40k/year

Consider doing applying for apprenticeships

Being a machinist requires you to operate a lathe or milling machine for days at a time alone, domt need an qualifications, just the knowledge of how to do it

Fitting and machining apprenticeship, but you will start on low pay
>>
Burgerflipper at your local fastfood joint
Live a looser be a looser
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.