[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sarcastic 80% of the time >tfw almost never genuine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1447749068098.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1447749068098.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>tfw sarcastic 80% of the time
>tfw almost never genuine
>tfw always thought I was funny
>tfw realize it's probably why no one likes me

Should I stop or is it just in my head? I mean I make myself laugh tb h
>>
As long as you make yourself laugh that's all that matters.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x363
>>28569568
>that entire post

literally me
>>
>>28569568
Take it or leave it, but here's a fact for you: Intelligent people look down on sarcasm. It's crude, it's cheap, and it's easy. It's a reflexive action of self-defense, from cowards who try not to perform to much self-examination.

Being genuine is difficult, if you're going to sound intelligent when doing it without sounding like a self-indulgent-shit.

You will get looked down on, for sarcasm. It's not necessarily-the-case that the things everyone thinks apply to you do, just because you're sarcastic. But let's be real: you're the rule--not the exception.
>>
>>28569753
I feel like I perform an unhealthy amount of self-examination but I kind of agree with most of what you said. It's going to be a difficult thing to weed out of my personality
>>
>>28569944
I'm old, for /r9k/.

I'm also not here. I got bored of looking for "feminine cocks" on /d/, and thought this was a good place to come so that I could masturbate to pictures on the internet.

My point in telling you that is this: you have never done any self-examination, at all.

It isn't about what you think about yourself. It's about what you think other people think about you. Get rid of your ego. Try to be nobody. Then look at yourself and ask "what is that guy like?" Imagine yourself as the asshole who accidentally opened his car's door into your car and dented the shit out of it. Not "who am I?" but "who is this stupid asshole?"

No one has ever cared about you, except to the extent that you have affirmed their love of themself.

No one loves you, for who you are. No one cares who you are. No one ever, EVER, will. Not even your mom and dad.

Who are you? Not to yourself. To them. Who are you? That is how you see you. That is who you are. You know it. You know that you have to be the person that you pretend to.

Try to be good. Try to be kind. Try to be loving and happy. You will be that person, if you work on it.
>>
>>28569753
This pretty much.

But still, are you sarcastic or ironic? There is a difference.
>>
>>28570258
>Try to be good. Try to be kind. Try to be loving and happy. You will be that person, if you work on it.
>you just told him that nobody loves him, nobody will ever love him, not even his parents

If that is true then he was neglected as a child, and if he has children then the damage done would be that he also fails to show love for his own children. This is not the ideal family at all. A better way of doing things is to raise a kid properly so that they have normal dopamine production and don't end up lacking in emotion for others.
>>
>>28569753
Sarcasm is one of the most intelligent forms of humour, friend. It usually goes hand in hand with quick or witty people.
>>
>tfw you were sarcastic for so long that you can't be genuine
>try to honestly and seriously compliment someone
>feel like you're really just insulting them
>they think you're being sarcastic
>tfw you aren't even sure what you meant, yourself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.