[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about times when girls gave you attention and were nice to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1454704177719.jpg (657 KB, 900x660) Image search: [Google]
1454704177719.jpg
657 KB, 900x660
Tell me about times when girls gave you attention and were nice to you
>>
>>28568538

i don't remember right now
>>
File: dried up wojak.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
dried up wojak.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>times when girls gave you attention and were nice to you
>girls gave you attention
>were nice to you
I find it a miracle that girls actually respond to me if I ask them something first
>tfw talking to a human of female gender is a challenge to me
>>
File: why.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>crying on a bench outside the hospital because I found out my dad has cancer
>two girls walk by
>they sit down on the bench and ask if I'm okay
>start gently rubbing my back with one hand
>another hugs me
>she actually let me cry on her shoulder
>one of them tells me also has a sick parent in the hospital too
>she knows how rough it is
>says that the other girl is only visiting with her, but the other one goes to the hospital every other day at 12pm
>she says I'm welcome to join her

I was honestly too much of a pussy to show up at 12pm ever. But that was a really heart warming experience. I lost my interest in women hate threads afterwards. My dad's in remission now but damn I wish I didn't puss out.

I instantly fell in love with that girl, I still think about her.
>>
i blew a bunch of times. i blew it twice with one girl. i worked at a grocery store and the boss liked me. the robot in me got nervous to ask for her number. the other times was i never got her hints, i thought she was out of my league. i had a brain injury we didn't recognize each other.
>>
One time this girl i knew genuinely wanted to just become friends with me and i obviously misinterpreted and then she didnt really wanna be friends anymore. Oh well, whatever, autists will do what autists do.
>>
she touched my penis a few times but then stopped seeing me suddenly and ignores me and i haven't talked to her in almost a year. guess i wasn't good enough for her
>>
>>28568538
Most of my female colleagues are nice to me, but they are older womans with kids, so i think its maternity thing
>>
File: MI5-chief-Jonathan-Evans-008.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
MI5-chief-Jonathan-Evans-008.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>28568538
Other day, women who seems to give a fuck~ for money of course...
collateral damage lads
>>
>>28569198
As long as she wusnt a turk, lado, you might learn, so thats ok...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.