[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that all the robots on this board keep striving to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 30
File: 1456468396133.png (429 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1456468396133.png
429 KB, 640x480
Why is it that all the robots on this board keep striving to attain female interaction and sex, but in a strictly emotionless way, and then bitch when their lives are still empty?

Robots post all the time about building up themselves and getting the confidence to treat girls like shit, and then wonder why they get women that are pretty happy being treated like shit. Seriously, at that point you may as well fuck a hooker.

To be clear I'm not advocating becoming a "nice guy" beta orbiter but did it never cross your mind that there exists a species of women that aren't awful vapid cunts - and if you don't believe that, why do you want to fuck them so badly?
>>
>>28683971

They're mostly sociopathic losers themselves.
>>
>>28684181
I don't really believe this. Beyond all the shitposting and reee XD, most robots seem to be fairly normal people in shitty circumstances who have let themselves be fed a very confused destructive worldview
>>
>>28683971
Well, for me the problem isn't to attain emotionless sex, but rather finding any woman who would accept me:

Cons
>Currently overweight without motivation to get slimmer. Need someone who can help me shape up again.
>I hate going to parties, it is exhausting.
>no interesting hobbies
>average looking
>OCD
>Sperg (Social interraction requirements minimal, normie women might not approve)
>disabled (walk funnily, bad fine motor skills)
>anxiety issues.
>some problems coping with mundane tasks such as paperwork and chores to remember. Roommate has to do a lot, but he doesn't complain too much

Pros:
>Actually studying at uni on a field that should be able to land me a job. Constant demand.
>Don't live at home, have an apartment with a decent roommate.
>Intelligent (score in the gifted/genius range)
>>
>>28684209

Why? Sociopathy is an element of autism spectrum. A lot of guys on here are weirdo autsits.
>>
>>28684241
>>Currently overweight without motivation to get slimmer. Need someone who can help me shape up again.

Get in shape faggot. Get weights. Lift them. Run. It's fun after a while.
>>
>>28683971
>there exists a species of women that aren't awful vapid cunts -
No there doesn't
>and if you don't believe that, why do you want to fuck them so badly?
Biology
>>
>>28684209
I agree with this. As much as people proclaim muh manbabies using society as an excuse, all the blue pill shit they shove down our throats since we're born is pretty fucking destructive. How can you not be bitter when all you've fed to is a lie?
>>
File: How to raise a Nice Guy.png (1 MB, 1023x1440) Image search: [Google]
How to raise a Nice Guy.png
1 MB, 1023x1440
>>28684307
>How can you not be bitter when all you've fed to is a lie?
Amazing how normalfags never seem to understand this.
>>
>>28684259
Did you miss the part where I said I was disabled? I can't run without my knees hurting, which doctors have said is common for someone in my condition. Swimming would be cool, but it's very hard to get motivated to go alone and my current friends aren't very into the idea. I can't get new ones either because I am socially awkward.

I really try hanging out with people I meet if they seem nice. When I started to attend university, the first couple of months, I actually managed to go out a couple of times, but after a while I got tired of it. As a result of them noticing that I don't attend that many events, fewer and fewer invites were sent and now I've been phased out completely. Happens every time. I also find it very difficult to not end up standing quietly in a corner somewhere.
>>
>>28684347
>Swimming would be cool, but it's very hard to get motivated to go alone and my current friends aren't very into the idea.

You are SO useless. Just fucking do it.
>>
>>28684282
You're missing the point, why not just fuck a hooker instead? If you wanted to fuck an actual women who was attractive youwould need to put in a massive amount of work and if you just got a job and then payed a hooker it would be net less work and you wouldn't have to deal with any "vapid cunts." If you hate women and don't just fuck hookers than you're being inefficient.
>>
>>28684380
>you are SO useless.

I agree. That's the problem. No discipline.
>>
>>28684249
Autism is an overplayed meme on 4chan and the internet in general
>>
>>28684384
I'd like to have kids some day, unfortunately 99% of women these days are not fit to be mothers.
>>
File: eeeek.png (168 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
eeeek.png
168 KB, 5000x5000
>>28684326
so sad picture, I was cucked by mom too.

Lil boy has best intentions he loves his mom, and he wants to protect her.

I know what awaits him, and its not pretty.

I wish he holds on.

Hold on lil fella, there are kindred spirits watching out for you.
>>
>>28684403
You're not fit to be a father though, retard
>>
File: Boss salute.jpg (41 KB, 800x447) Image search: [Google]
Boss salute.jpg
41 KB, 800x447
>>28684407
We'll save him a seat on r9k for 10 years down the line.
>>
>>28684403
See, it's this exact viewpoint that hinders so many robots from even trying.

99% of women you see doing Vapid Cunt things are Vapid Cunts, that's true, but it's also just raw confirmation bias to think that your subjective experiences can be attributed to the entirety of any group of people.
>>
>>28684436
Why not? I'd certainly be a better parent than these fucks who let their kids be raised by YouTube channels and iPhones
>>
>>28684460
>it's also just raw confirmation bias to think that your subjective experiences can be attributed to the entirety of any group of people.
95% of women say they would never date a guy who's shorter than they are
>>
>>28684326
I'm fucking livid right now! What the fuck is that woman trying to achieve? Raise poor ass kid that would not fit a bit in his generation?

On a date:
>put your device away, my mother taught me not to dwell on foolish technology when seated at table
>girl stands up and leaves
>boys tips m'waitress

this shit needs to stop. Kid must find his own way through society as we all did...
>>
>>28684498
Would you date a girl taller than you?
>>
>>28684509
>What the fuck is that woman trying to achieve?
Her Chad baby daddy left her so she's turning her son into the opposite kind of man that he was.
I wonder if it ever occurred to her that she's raising her son to be exactly the kind of boy that her and her friends ignored in their teen years.
>>
File: photo.jpg (259 KB, 1600x1597) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
259 KB, 1600x1597
>>28684546
great point.

/srsrs
>>
>>28684546
Yes I would, I find tall women attractive especially because I love long legs.
>>
>>28684407
>>28684326
This makes me so fucking sad.

>"Mom, another girl stood me up! She went with Chad after she promised me the date!"
>"Well, she's not worth your time, honey! You'll find one that appreciates you for you! :)"
>meanwhile, single mom is getting pumped and dumped by Chads left and right
>"See?! This is why I teach my son good manners!!!"

Fucking...
>>
>>28683971
the problem is that /r9k/ hates themselves, so what tends to happen is
>robot fucks a grill (typically of the low-hanging fruit variety)
>can't respect her, because, after all, she wanted to fuck a robot
>look for a new grill to fug because the last one was not fulfilling

what a lot of people here need to do (myself included) is ask yourself the question: what things can I do/learn to make me hate myself less?

and then do/learn those things instead of wasting time on here
>>
>>28684498
>95% of dumb bitches who fill out surveys anonymously
>entire sample size is likely less than 1/1,000th of the population
>survey citation: t. Anon's ass
Good fucking post
>>
>>28684582
Not to mention that the entire reason the kid exists is because she let a Chad fuck her.
The lack of self-awareness that women have is just astounding to me sometimes.
>>
File: 1463266319253.jpg (58 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1463266319253.jpg
58 KB, 511x428
>>28684582
>>"Well, she's not worth your time, honey! You'll find one that appreciates you for you! :)"

Hi mom.

Fuck my teen life.

If only I had you guys.
>>
>>28684598
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2014/08/27/tall-men-have-their-pick-of-the-dating-pool/
oregano
>>
I'm saying because I'm 5'11'' (and I'm fat, but most people seem to be in denial about my weight, or are "polite") and most guys either look past me, or if they are attracted to me, I only hear it moments later when one of my friends is talking about how there was someone staring at me.
>>
>>28684592
I think you're on the right path, but it has to be acknowledged that /r9k/'s self-hatred is largely due to the vicious cycle of retards posting idiotic nonsense in an attempt to make everyone as insecure as they are - "crab in bucket" mentality.
>>
>>28684663
>but it has to be acknowledged that /r9k/'s self-hatred is largely due to the vicious cycle of retards posting idiotic nonsense
That stuff actually comes from the normalfags who come here to laugh at us so they can get a self-esteem boost. They want to keep us down so they have someone to step on.
>>
>>28684683
Can't say you're lying.
>>
>>28684634
>clickbait article with no,sample size or any survey data at all given
>reading this, let alone posting it or quoting it
I can't tell if you're a fucking idiot or just this insecure about being 5'10"
>>
>>28684326
Boy oh boy, this kid is being raised to be leading example of a white knight nice guy. The fact that he is being taught to respect women and act nicely whilst Chads will be getting all the attention. Her mom ignored these boys in her school years and now her son is going to be severely depressed, because he could've been Chad and live awesome life full of girls and parties. But no. He has the betaness in it's all glory ahead of him. There once was a chance for a sunny days accompanied by girls at a beach. Now the future lays only dark room, fapping rag and severe depression and suicidal thoughts, because his mom was dumb enough to spoil him with her "good manners"
Man, fuck that. He never asked for this shit.
>>
>>28684698
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/size-height-matters-women-study-article-1.1611048
>>
>>28683971
OP, are you perchance a sociopath? Or you know, just below average intelligence?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out: You don't get to be 20 and a KHV, unless something is wrong in the first place. Add to that that the experience of being essentially ostracized from touch, love and sex throughout your entire life, is a very real, very traumatic experience. An experience that leaves its victims scarred and damaged, both emotionally and psychologically. Much like abused and unloved children have an extremely great likelihood of growing up fucked up in the head.

You speak as though you assume all the people here are making purely logical decisions. Love and relationships however are not logical matters, least of all when looking at it from a traumatized person's viewpoint who, due to their lack of experience, cannot help but have tremendous pressure and completely unrealistic expectations and fears about the whole thing.

So to sum it up, we have a board full of people
who throughout their entire lives have been excluded from one of the most normal and vital parts of being human: love and companionship. They have grown up this way, in a world and surrounded by other people who make every effort every single day to point out just how abnormal that is. Every media outlet, every person, every movie, TV-series, game, book, news, *EVERYTHING*, is all about sex and relationships... making these people extra aware of how completely different and alone they are. And then, you actually wonder why these people would have a few issues? Why they might react with mistrust, occasional bouts of anger and despair?

Sounds to me like it's you who should be sitting on the couch, being interviewed instead.
>>
>>28684683
That "us vs them" mentality is circular logic though
>why are we any different from normies?
>because they hate us!
>why do they hate us?
>b-because we're different from them!

And the entire thing is false-flagging by shitposters the majority of the time.
>>
>>28684708
The kid will probably have Chad looks from his dad so maybe he can get by with that.
>>
Aren't most guys in the us 5'8''? Aren't most girls in the US 5'4'' why the hell are most of you worried about this?
>>
>>28684740
>>why are we any different from normies?
>>because they hate us!
do you really believe this is the only difference between us and the normalfags? You're a retard.
>>
>>28684746
because it's a meme and MEMES ARE LIFE, BRO!!!!!!
>>
>>28684741
Looks isn't everything. Looks is merely quarter of the success and you will bait only the ugly ones on this shit.
Success:
>good looking
>wealthy
>funny
>185cm+
>>
>>28684718
>sample of less than 500 men and 500 women
>literally a microscopic percentage of the population pool
And even if you argue that the survey numbers used can be extrapolated out to the entire population, that still leaves literally MILLIONS of people that aren't shallow pieces of shit.
>>
File: behold the lamb.jpg (178 KB, 911x1024) Image search: [Google]
behold the lamb.jpg
178 KB, 911x1024
>>28684708
Not only that, he will be raised with MALE GUILT, as I've been, thankfully at 13 I figured everyone is mad.

he will feel guilty for being a man and for wanting to plow women and destroy his opponents.

There are few sights sadder than this picture, and the obliviousness of the boy and mother makes it even more painful.

Like lambs to slaughter.
>>
>>28684741
Beta behaviour trumps good looks anytime. You have to be a fucking adonis to be able to bang with white knight beta behaviour.
>>
Does anyone seriously believe this ideology though? why?
>>
File: 1454421290703.png (328 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1454421290703.png
328 KB, 1600x900
>>28684784
the sample size is more than large enough to get an accurate representation of the population
>>
>>28684800
so true.

source: adonis here
>>
>>28684792
>and the obliviousness of the boy and mother makes it even more painful.
It makes me genuinely angry that she thinks she's being a good parent.
>>
>>28684819
Millions not like that though :P
>>
>>28684479
Nah, you wouldn't be. You would be a shit husband and a shit father.
>>
>>28684760
It's the only difference that isn't a self-contained, individual issue. In other words, it's the only real "out of your hands" problem that robots face, and it's almost entirely fiction.

And before you say "what about ugly/short/geneticproblem anons?" let me remind you there are a half dozen threads everyday about people with those issues still living a fulfilling life, so that's no excuse.
>>
>>28684846
Go spew your petulant butthurt somewhere else
>>
>>28684819
>posting a bunch of twitter screencaps of vain whores being vain whores
>this is somehow supposed to convince me that X population group is all vain whores
I don't think you understand what correlation is anon
>>
>>28684792
He might get lucky and just turn out gay
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
If lobster boy can do it, why can't you?
>>
>>28684842
>Millions of women don't care about height.
more like hundreds. MAYBE thousands.
>>
>>28684851
>let me remind you there are a half dozen threads everyday about people with those issues still living a fulfilling life
Those people are the exception, not the rule. Its like saying "see Prince was able to get laid, height doesn't matter!"
>>
>>28684892
Your own statistics objectively come out to MILLIONS if you try to stretch that survey to include the entire population of America - and even more if you try to fit the world to that data
>>
>>28684915
The chances that I will actually meet a woman who is part of the 1% of females who don't care about height are so abysmally low that they might as well be nonexistent.
>>
>>28684910
>conflating "getting laid" with "living a fulfilling life"
Prince made awesome music that got him super rich, super famous, and tons of sex. Sex was not the end goal. You seem to have your priorities backwards, as do many robots.
>>
>>28684784
You can't have every specific fucking snowflake in a survey, dumbass. The reason why people make such sweeping generalizations is:

>huge overwhelming anecdotes
If literally almost every dude (the few that don't are most likely brainwashed sjws) is complaining about the same bullshit you have to go through with women, something must be going on. I've gone through the same thing, every dude I've met has a story like that, everyone on the internet complains about it... We can't ALL be whiny manchildren, you feel me? Use your common sense, for fuck's sake.

The women that speak out that not all women are like that, are 95% of the time like that. Yes, it's anecdotal, but fuck, when everyone's telling the same story...
>>
>>28684957
>>conflating "getting laid" with "living a fulfilling life"
what else is there? I'm obviously never going to be a famous musician
>>
>>28684954
LITERALLY
MILLIONS
Your odds are low because you have the attitude of a shitty teenager and never leave the house, not because those people don't exist.

Shit, I knew a guy in highschool that was 5'6" and spastic as shit, would always be doing flips and acrobatic shit - but he was shredded and got lots of girls.
Not to say that getting laid in highschool should be the goal of your life, but it's really not hard to nail down the sex end of things if you aren't a shitty, defeatist person.
>>
>>28684892
millions 5% of seven billion is what? The population of america makes up 4.4% of the world. If the number of women who don't have a preference for height are 5% of the population, then that is literally millions of people
>>
>>28684969
Do you have any interests beyond posting frog memes on 4chan? If not, it's time to stop posting.
>>
>>28684964
>>28684879
This was meant for you, I think.
>>
>>28684999
>LITERALLY
>MILLIONS
yeah, spread out across every continent in the world. The chances that I will meet one who isn't taken are so low that they don't matter. Its like trying to win the maximum jackpot on the lottery. Obviously you would call someone stupid if they tried to do that, don't see how this is any different since the chances are pretty much the same.
>>
>>28685018
none that would make me any money
>>
>>28684910
Sure. But you know what you can do? You can cry, bitch, moan and whine about it. Because that always helped every person throughout our entire history ever, right?

I'm serious too. There's precisely two fucking things you can do: Give up, or fucking deal with it and work that much harder to compensate your perceived shortcomings. Choose. Stop bitching, and fucking choose. Because either way, that whining isn't going to do jack shit to help your cause.

>>28684915
This.

And I'm just so fucking tired of this whole manlet meme in general. I'm not an americunt, but at least here in scandinavia while we have many fucking issues with women just as you do, manlets aren't one of them. Me, my friends, fucking everyone in my whole life have been totally unaware of any manlet issues until I heard about it from you guys here. And I'm older than most of you fucks so that's saying something. I know dozens of manlets, tall guys, etc. They're all taken, the amount of pussy they get seems exactly fucking equal, and there's just not any damn difference in anything at all save for fights, where the tall guy tends to have the upper hand.

You people are just full of excuses, bitching and moaning and whining about what you can't change, while hiding your real insecurities from yourselves like sad ass losers. And as long as you keep doing that, you'll get what you've gotten thus far: jack shit. So really, your choice what to do with it. I don't care. Just stop mewling like children, thanks.
>>
>>28685049
A: it's still millions in America alone and
B: it costs you nothing long-term to not have a shit attitude. I'm not going to pretend there aren't tons of people who go through life miserable but at least in the Western World you have the ability to,at least TRY not being miserable.
Again, nothing to lose, everything to gain.
>>
>>28684877
I'm sorry, did you not say?

>unfortunately 99% of women these days are not fit to be mothers.

you fucking retard
>>
>>28684964
Yes when everyone's telling the same story about one out of many women that they've met in their life. I'm not saying that it isn't prevalent, but remember that the human mind is less fit to remove negative impressions than they are to remove the positive ones.
>>
>>28685123
Yeah I did. Why don't you go defend m'lady's honor on leddit, no one here thinks you're cool
>>
>>28685120
>it's still millions in America alone
no
>>
>>28685120
>anon wastes time trying to get girls
>it will never work because he's too short
>all that time he could've been doing other things is wasted because people like you spread the meme that women don't care about height
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>28685178
Yes 16 million people

(This is using your survey numbers that say that 5% of women do not give a shit)
>>
>>28685242
most of them are taken or live in an area where I'll never meet them
>>
>>28685178
Yes
Population of America is roughly 320 million.
1% of 320 is 3.2
Ergo 1/320,000,000 is stil 3,200,000

And that's still assuming that 1% number isn't bullshit, which it is
>>
>>28685241
>could have been doing things
You're not doing other things, my entire point was that finding your own goals and interests in life is the first step, not "gotta get sex"
>>
>>28685259
You have the internet you first world pleb. A lot of women that don't give a shit probably spend their time here.
>>
>>28685141
Well, I'm still waiting for a positive one, senpai. I really am. All I ever see is how shallow women are. Whether it be by comments they make, the disrespect they have for men they feel are lower then them, how they branch swing almost instinctually without any sign of remorse... Every women I've seen who looks nice and I've gotten to know always display some of the above. ALWAYS.

Also, I'm not complaining. I'm only stating things I've observed throughout my life.
>>
>>28685259
>t. Anon's defeatist conjecture he uses as an excuse to never have to face adversity
>>
>>28685312
So you admit you're a slave to your own confirmation bias, which has been fed by other insecure asshats
>>
>>28685299
What do you expect me to do, drop everything and drive 800 miles to meet a girl from fucking 4chan? Besides fem"""bots""" are the roastiest girls of all, of course they care about height. Have you never read a fembot feels thread?
>>28685316
It isn't conjecture. I live in the south where girls are even more adamant about guys being tall.
>>
Chances are you wont find this magical unicorn so the better option would be to accept it and focus on other things. Learn to suppress the biological imperative or find other outlets.
>>
>>28685349
It is conjecture, unless you've actually met all the women in the world and have that data yourself.
I'm willing to bet that you've never even talked to more than a couple girls in the first place.
And again, your height wouldn't matter nearly as much if you had anything else going for you, but you refuse to develop yourself as a person.h
>>
File: monkeysuit.jpg (14 KB, 306x304) Image search: [Google]
monkeysuit.jpg
14 KB, 306x304
>>28683971
Because they're repeating what they hear online.
Monkey see, monkey do.
Except it's another monkey telling them that from a perspective of that egotistic monkey and doesn't necessarily act the way it says it do.
>>
>>28685312
Can't say any different. But being what I am, I can tell you, that I'm about as frustrated with men as men are with me. Most of the men that I've known have been highly inconsiderate self serving people. Had I not actually taken the chance to open my mind, I might've ended up like others that do the exact same thing. I think that if men and women learned how to see things through each other's eyes the world would be a better place.
>>
>>28685389
>It is conjecture
Nope. When approaching a random woman there is a very high chance that she only dates tall men, because most women only date tall men.
>>28685389
>I'm willing to bet that you've never even talked to more than a couple girls in the first place.
Wrong.
>>28685389
>your height wouldn't matter nearly as much if you had anything else going for you
Like what? Money?
>>
>>28685349
Nope, but I'm 5'11'' and I'm not really picky unless you're a complete whiny little bitch or an asshole. The last guy I had a crush on was like 5'6'' I don't give a fuck. I'm just waiting for a nigga to be up front with me without being pushy. Be like, "hey femamnon, you want to go out sometime?" Like a normal human being.
>>
>>28685346
How the fuck would I not be? If all I ever see is the behaviour I mention, how can I trust when a harpy screams from the crowd: "UR JUST LOOKING IN THE WRONG PLACES MAN WHORE!"?

I have no doubt that there has to be ONE grill who is genuinely nice and supresses her animal instincts of shallowness and hypergamy. It's a big planet. But like an anon said before me, the chances are basically 0. It doesn't help that all I ever see around me just confirms women's nature.
>>
>>28685443
so you're part of the 1% of women who don't care about height. Do you want a fucking cookie or something? The amount of short guys is much much higher than the amount of girls who don't care about height so obviously there are going to be some men who get left out. Don't know why its so hard for you retards to get that through your head.
>>
>>28685443
probably a landwhale
>>
>one of the few generally positive introspective threads on /r9k/
>manlets absolutely DESTROY the thread with their horribly inflated egos and bottomless insecurity
Toppest
Fucking
Kek
>>
>>28685554
Yup. These fucking insecure halflings are fast becoming a real damn plague here. It's been going on in what seems like every other thread now for the past few months.
>>
>>28685554
>positive introspective
lol
>horribly inflated egos
pretty sure you don't know what inflated means
also I bet you're one of the people who posted in this thread >>28671861
>>
>>28685399
There's nothing we can do. It's nature. Men and women are attracted to different things. I can swallow that pill even though it hurts

But what makes me angry is le there's a special womyn who likes you for you maymay they keep indoctrinating people with. Humans can't love unconditionally. You think divorce rates would be this high if we could (never mind the fact the majority of divorces are started by women)? Whether you like to admit it or not, you get hot for an uncaring Chad who's exciting and get turned off by a submissive betabux. That's fine. But at least admit it.
>>
>>28685610
probably because faggots like you shit on them and attack them constantly. We have manlet hate threads daily and I'm sure you post in them.
>>
>>28685541
Yes, definitely. But would a guy like >>28685459
Settle for a landwhale? No? Than why is he complaining. Trust me, there are a lot of us. But I guess because sex isn't as important to women as it is to men, we're just biding our time until senpai finally has the balls to come up to us. Think about it. If he ain't willing to settle, then that's okay, but don't complain about women not settling for men being short and ugly, when there are fat tall women (like mwah) without boyfriends.
>>
>>28684326
Who fed you what lie?
>>
>>28685681
society told me that women want to be treated like equals, and that is a lie.
>>
File: 1451973880007.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1451973880007.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>28685681
Wait

>105 posts
>16 IPs, including mine
>>
>>28685635
I didn't even realize they existed or that height was a thing till they started bitching, nagging and moaning all over the place.

Manlets are literally like the male version of feminists. Illogical, weak, make a whole fucking lot of noise and most importantly of all: instead of taking care of their own shit like REAL men do, they whine and cry and beg for pity and sympathy until someone comes in and does it for them. Exactly like women.

Sounds to me like you have more common with your so called nemesis than you think.
>>
>>28685733
>instead of taking care of their own shit like REAL men do
how exactly is one supposed to get taller? Fucking stretch?
Normalfags like you have no reason to post here, just go away.
>>
For years I was just like a lot of guys here. Whining, posting "tfw no gf" threads almost daily and taking horrible advice that never helped from posters (blind leading the blind).

What happened is that I just basically gave up one day and realized what I was doing was stupid, like a switch went off in my head.

Within a week I visited an escort, and since then I've done so roughly every month, sometimes a few months in-between. A different one each time so as to not get attached. Sixteen so far over two years, with #17 coming this weekend.

I know it's not exactly ideal, but in my case it's really helped. I'm as close to asexual as can be now while still being sexually active... I don't worry about girls and hardly look at porn, and I have no need or desire for a gf. I just need some release and fun every now and then with no strings attached.
>>
>>28684209
>most robots seem to be fairly normal people
My fucking sides. Are the "what if I had a little sister" incest threads, pedo threads, trap threads nothing more than ironic shitposting to you?

>>28683971
>then wonder why they get women that are pretty happy being treated like shit
Link me to where this actually happened.
>>
>>28685155
>Thinks he can have that opinion and be a good father/husband
>Calls others petulant

lmaoing @ your life t b h
>>
>>28685886
>>Thinks he can have that opinion and be a good father/husband
Yep. Let me let you in on a secret: all men know that women are idiots who let their emotions make their decisions. Even those Chads your pussy gets dripping wet for know that you are inferior. Only ones who disagree are nu male beta losers.
>>
>>28685761
You fucking deal with it is what you do. Stop moaning, accept it, and move the fuck on. You think your special little snowflake of an issue is the only thing holding anyone down?

There are ugly, scrawny, funny-voiced, dumb, poor, coloured, disfigured, stinky etc men all over the place. Most of them still make do. Not because their problems are less than yours, but because they fucking cope, and do the extra effort they have to to get on level.

Even if you're right, even if your height is a very real issue, it doesn't change the fact that life isn't fucking fair for a great number of people. Most of us got the shaft in one thing or another, and no amount of moaning about it will help. It is what it is.

Move. The. Fuck. On.
>>
>>28685942
>Most of them still make do.
most of them just end up alone.
>>
>>28685617
While I can agree that on a large scale that's the way that it is, I think it's a bit more nuanced than that. Just because one loves chad doesn't mean she loves everything about chad. I can understand a women's want for an independent man, who's also a powerful passionate lover, but in my view, it don't seem like most women are happy, in fact it seems like most are jaded by him. At least from what I've seen, all women that I've known have a high tolerance for bullshit. They complain about their men all the time, but they stay with him because he has a positive side that they like, apparently. With that being said, if there was a man that knew how to balance chad and beta I think he'd have a larger level of marketability than anybody else. I happen to love effeminate dorky men, but they have girlfriends.
>>
>>28685963
lol yeah no. The people who end up alone have always been a minority. A very small minority at that.

Far *far* too fucking small to fit even one group, like your manlets, let alone all the other issues. This isn't even opinion, it's fact. Check out how many men on average are manlets, check out how many men are not in any relationships for extended periods of times. They don't even come close to matching.

So to reiterate, your problem is not your height, it's something else entirely. Your height only plays a very small role in it, but you use it to avoid having to deal with the real issues that are the actual cause. Whether that's your looks, education, social skills, attitude, the area where you live, poor taste in women, too high standards, or just plain fucking luck or anything else... that I don't know. But you should definitely figure it out.
>>
>>28685912
Nah, you're just a delusional moron. I have a cute girlfriend right now, and I've had girlfriends in the past.

Meanwhile, you're probably some bitter virgin. You can't claim "99%" of women are unfit to be mothers, call someone else petulant, then say you'd be a good father. No good father has such an extreme attitude towards women, you idiot.

And part of being a good mother is "letting their emotions make their decisions" as well as logic. God you're a dumbass, lol
>>
>>28686068
How do you appear to dem ladies are you hot senpai? Are you fat and ugly? Do you have thick as eyebrows a deep voice and a beard?
>>
>>28683971
Good job showing us that this is your first day on here
>>
>>28686068
I had to post the question like that, apparently 4chan though my comment was unoriginal. XD Fuck 4chan.
>>
>>28686068
>No good father has such an extreme attitude towards women, you idiot.
The ones who do have daughters that grow up to be respectable women instead of bar sluts.
>>
>>28686103
6'0", white, decent jaw, no beard, good eyebrows, normal voice (not high or low), athletic
>>
>>28686131
>6'0",
>claims others just aren't trying hard enough
every time
>>
>>28686123
You keep believing that, little guy

Protip: The stricter you are with your daughter, and more she'll rebel and ride Chad's cock
>>
Well no wonder.
>>
>>28686150
Yeah because letting her date a nigger and get knocked up at 16 is so much better
>>
>>28686147
Sorry, where did I claim that? I've been arguing with the moron who claimed 99% of women are unfit to be mothers and that's it.
>>
>>28686166
Yes, because obviously I think that's okay too. Obviously you have to be moderate, not a complete push-over.

God so many robots are fucking retarded and are incapable of anything other than black and white thinking, it's unbelievable t b h
>>
>>28686015
Well, you seem to live in a fine place. 99% of the dorky men I know are single. I agree with the chad/beta thing, though easier said than done. It's kind of hard to keep a woman excited for a period of time considering any Chad can come along and sway her.
>>
>>28686147
Nah, but really you aren't trying hard enough most females are 5'4''. As long as you don't look like me, you're good to go. I've seen guys that I thought were 2/10's get laid. I posted a picture of lobster-boy up here (or somewhere) earlier. There have been men with great deformity go on to do amazing things. Just get rich. Earn enough so she can laze around in your house.
>>
>>28686206
>most females are 5'4''
most girls dont just want a guy taller than them, they want a *tall* guy. If a 5' 4" girl is presented a choice between two men who are roughly equal in looks but one is 5' 8" while the other is 6' 2", she will pick the taller one everytime. inb4 "women care about personality" meme
>>
File: anon needs feminism because.jpg (23 KB, 628x316) Image search: [Google]
anon needs feminism because.jpg
23 KB, 628x316
>>28684436
>>28684846
>>28685123
>>28685886
>>28686068
>actual male feminst comes to /r9k/ and gets triggered
lol
pic related, its you
>>
>>28686206
>Nah, but really you aren't trying hard enough

Yea he needs to be rich and have 8/10 looks to compensate for his height like Tom Cruise
>>
>>28686194
Are they cute? Do they do the cute? I fucking love cute guys. I fucking love guys that are confident enough to walk up to you and talk to you like your a damn human being, but say inane things every once in a while, or have interest in interesting things like history, or cars. but if they want a relationship with me I never hear about that, all I ever hear about is "Oh, so how's your day? What are you doing? How are you feeling? How's it going? You're shoes are cute, you're awesome. You're a sweetheart, etc." I fucking love the fact that they care, but don't become an extremist, they can talk about themselves as I'm as interested in them as they are in me. I want to know about what a person likes, but most men never seem to open up. I have to initiate conversations even if they know me well.

>>28686254
Lol, naw man, my sister's 5'6'' and is dating a guy who's 5'8'', and she openly admits to loving chad, but she likes her fiance's personality so what you gonna do? (I know you're gonna be like "le one out of millions meme", but nigga come on, you know _someone_ is lowering their standards.)
>>
>>28686411
Your sister sounds like a whore who will probably cuck her fiance at some point in the next 10 years
>>
>>28686411
>. I fucking love guys that are confident enough to walk up to you and talk to you like your a damn human being,

Not even socially acceptable to cold approach women anymore.
>>
File: clap.jpg (97 KB, 626x465) Image search: [Google]
clap.jpg
97 KB, 626x465
>>28686443
true, if I could invest in that I would, surest way to make money is to bet on whorish nature of le woman.
>>
>>28686443
Naw, not at all actually. She'd have to go outside for that to happen. But in all honesty she'd never cuck anybody, she's one of the most empathetic, long-suffering people I know.
>>
>>28686463
you're focusing on few bitches posts on soc media. Most girls react pretty welcoming and kind providing you're not an ass.

Source - 50 + approaches.
>>
>>28686463
Yeah it's like the old "can't get a job without experience and can't get experience without a job" thing. You have to be "in" with them to start with, just talking to a girl that doesn't like (not necessarily hate) nowadays can be considered sexual assault.
>>
>>28686493
>Most girls react pretty welcoming and kind providing you're not an ass and aren't less than 8/10
ftfy
>>
>>28686506
again you ppl with the memes.

try it for once and quit circlejerking your misery.

but do watch your hygiene and shave numale dust from ur face.

and smile.
>>
>>28686463
Yeah, but I don't think it's what they do it's the way that they do it. The last time I got hit on by somebody he was saying how he wanted to put me in his van or something, dead serious too. He smelled like he was drinking and was really close to my face. Of course my ass is going to be uncomfortable. But if you came up to me and were like, "hey whatsup?" I'd say it back. It's weird to start a conversation out of the blue, but I appreciate people noticing me without being rude or pushy.
>>
>>28686540
I have tried it, it's not a meme.
>>
Nice girls do exist. My wife is pretty much everything you can ask for in a woman, and I treat her very well, and she reciprocates. It happens. It's not like it's a one way street though. You have to sort your shit out and learn to overcome your own flaws. Scary I know.
>>
>>28686493
I agree this that this this that that. (I wanted to just say This, but apparently 4chan is run by apes...)
>>
>>28686565
How did you try, explain what you did and how you did it?
>>
>>28686602
I don't know man I just asked some girls if they'd like to get a drink or something some time. Got rejected every time.
>>
>>28686629
Out of the gate?
>>
>>28686650
A few yes but most I knew for a bit beforehand
>>
>>28686670
How much of a bit? Were you at least a regular acquaintance?
>>
>>28686670
If so go over what happened.
>>
>>28684403
>says women are awful cunts
>says that most women aren't fit to bear his children
>still complains when they won't they throw themselves at his feet
The autism is strong
>>
>>28686730
Yes
>>28686753
What is there to go over? I asked if they'd like to hang out and they all said no, that's it
>>
>>28686775
>muh slut shaming
fuck off
>>
>>28686493
This. Robots need to fucking wake up and realize this.
Of course, it doesn't apply if you're a fucking slobbering neckbeard like 75% of the people on this board, but if you look at least half decent then you shouldn't have any trouble.
>>
>>28686810
Fantastic argument kid, you really got me there
>>
>>28686859
I don't need to prove anything to some white knight loser coming to r9k of all places to defend m'lady's honor
go rot in a fucking ditch you emasculated castrated piece of shit
>>
>>28686784
No that's not all. How did it happen? How did at least one of them happen? Who was she how did you know her, what did she say?
>>
>>28686830
>Robots need to fucking wake up and realize this.
no we don't because its a meme and isn't true
>>
>>28686411
>most men don't seem to open up
Gee I wonder why
>>
>>28686830
>Robots need to fucking wake up and realize this.
> it doesn't apply if you're a fucking slobbering neckbeard like 75%
>>
>>28686900
slobering neckbeard is not like being born with an extra 21 chromo.

Get fit nigga nobody will do it for you.
>>
>>28686884
>How did it happen?
How did what happen? Me meeting them? I met them through friends
>How did at least one of them happen?
Again, what?
>Who was she how did you know her, what did she say?
She was a friend of a friend. I asked her if she'd like to hang out and she said no. I don't know what more you want me to say.
>>
>>28686775
would have made this same stupid reply if a fembot were talking about how 99% of men are terrible people?
If not then you're a sexist.
>>
you are all soft, raised by mommies gimme tendies, you never went to war never experienced shellshock, never fought for your life while being barely out of puberty.

continue this rant with the theme from Fight Club great depression is your lives etc.

Point Im making is - push yourself to the max, open your ass and the mind will follow etc.

Be vulnerable to the world.

You are already dead, we all are, blips on the radar of Infinity.

Better use this time to go all out not just rot in your piss.

If I ever see a fucking fat slob trying to be better I will personally be his wingman.
>>
>>28686895
True, I think it sucks. But it's not easy for us either. As was part of my point. Women have been taught from a young age that men don't care about a lot of things we do, so it takes a lot of sorting out on our part to figure out what's true and what's false. And when we find chad and he inevitably hurts us we become jaded to think that all men are like this some of us swear off men others abuse them while others still settle for that tainted image. Think about everything the mass media has led people to believe about guys.
>>
>>28687049
Analize your fears, are they rational?
If not then fuck em.

most of you were/are on the verge of suicide yet afraid of girls.

Fuck that shit.

I know what I speak of I get those vibes to, but rarer than ever.

Spit in the face of the world and do your own thing, show your light etc.

I think 99% of you are good persons just too self cucked.
>>
>>28687099
Just DRIVE off a cliff senpai
>>
>>28684326
this why the west is dying and more white young men are giving up on women because we were taught shit like this.
>>
>>28684546

youre spiraling out now. men have a more diversified and open mating standard than woman. Fat, skinny, chestlet, udders, tall, short, smart, dumb, and yes, oh yes.. even fucking ugly because men are not hypergamous.not vapid. not superficial even though pop culture paints us as visual brutes. women are the fucking worst.
>>
>>28685443

> I just want men to do all the work in the hooking up
> these men im attracted to aren't ALWAYS taking the first risk and approaching me. so annoying!

you sound like the type of vapid bitch most men would do well to stay clear of.

why dont you get off your lazy ass and stop being a bitch and actually message first that guy you matched up with on tinder?

why dont you pull up your tampon, uncuff your sleeves and approach that guy you you always lock eyes with at w/e?

why dont you stop being an entitled swooning couch whore and actually face the paralyzing prospect of failure and rejection by taking the initiative and doing some of the leg work in hooking up you vapid fucking whore.
>>
>>28683971
>Bait
>Normie baiter
You been spotted take a (you)
>>
One of these fucking days Alice ONE OF THESE DAYS. WAM ZOOM
>>
>There are people on this board tell us that by complaining nothing is getting accomplished.
One of the main ways to initiate change is to whine and complain and criticize the things you don't like incessantly. Sure, our complaints don't get to the public, they are disorganized and non-constructive criticisms, but what else are we to do? Many of us are either stupid, lazy, poor, or something along those lines. Our only alternative to complaining about things we don't like is to shut up and suck up, but I would argue that is even less effective at inciting change and is an even bigger "waste" of time. The reason why waste is in quotes is because most people here don't have hobbies, mainly obligations. The little free time they have they don't really know what to do with. I myself hate doing everything now. Video games aren't fun because I can't play often enough to become good. I don't feel like investing time in movies or shows. I just want to fall asleep and not be woken up. Most everybody here has time on their hands which they have nothing to do with. Nobody here really likes being alive, so they come here, and they lurk or post. They don't like doing that either, but it distracts us/them from whatever bothers them, even if inefficiently or briefly.
>>
>>28685733

> real men!
> move on!
> deal with it!
> taking care!
> make do!
> it is what it is!

Holy shit do normies really speak this way? With annoying and vapid, meaningless slogans spit out in a verbal diarrhea?
>>
>>28689282
The more manipulative normies phrase these "deal with it" type phrases in a way that seems logical and either attempts to shame you if you don't accept it, or attempts to guilt you into doing it.
>>
>>28689346

Yeah mostly just non-sequiturs and shiny rhyming conjugations. I can understand why it would work; most normies are brainless facebook memers who are just living life day by day y'know what im saying mane?
>>
>>28689132
Not really. I phrased it wrong, but what I mean is that I do want a guy to come up to me and start a conversation if I don't know him otherwise. Most of the time I initiate conversations they don't go anywhere. The guy that I was crushing on last was in love with my best friend. Now, I love this guy; I'm genuinely attracted to him, but I'm not going to force him to talk to me especially if he does find me vapid and unattractive. The difference between me and most is that I accept rejection and criticism. I don't just want a relationship I want a happy one, on both ends. I don't want my lover to be unhappy with me and one of those things that tell me otherwise is if when I'm first talking and initiating conversations with you, you act uninterested. I take a very laid back approach to love and I'd never want to be involved with someone I didn't know prior, so, why would I walk up to guys, randomly? I wouldn't. Most people I don't fall in love with unless I have some semblance of who they are. And if I'm the one who has to text you all the time and our conversations are usually short because you're working or you're tired or I don't even get a reply - ever, I know that I'm not a priority and not even in the bad way. I'm not going to become an intrusion to your progression in life because I'm desperate or lonely. I love them too much to do that I would never. I don't mind being a virgin couch potato and by doing anything other I'm rocking the boat and hurting. But yes, if someone's attracted to me and I don't know that person, talk to me.
>>
God damn it I didn't proof read. * if * hurting others
>>
File: bitches and whores.jpg (38 KB, 428x371) Image search: [Google]
bitches and whores.jpg
38 KB, 428x371
>>28683971
>there exists a species of women that aren't awful vapid cunts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image so you read my post.jpg (50 KB, 600x569) Image search: [Google]
image so you read my post.jpg
50 KB, 600x569
>>28684553
>I wonder if it ever occurred to her that she's raising her son to be exactly the kind of boy that her and her friends ignored in their teen years.

I want a answer for this question!
>>
>>28684546
>Would you date a girl taller than you?

OFC, they way better than fucking womanlets
yet the other half of man thinks the opposite

reminder woman are all the same person
>>
>>28688964
Men are shallow as fuck. How you gonna tell me that they ain't when I go onto various threads (especially fat or black threads ) and there's always some fit-bitch polfag cunt talking down people's fetishes? Many men have multiple paraphilias, but that doesn't mean that they have ALL paraphilias. Because if you they did they wouldn't be shit talking lolicons or flurries shemales or any other type. I've seen threads of guys literally not being able to get an erection because their gf gained weight. What do you say to that?
>>
File: 12312.jpg (416 KB, 1152x1440) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
416 KB, 1152x1440
>>28689845

femanon it sounds like you just described chad and it sounds like you are proving the pic related meme. it sounds like your love interests are beyond your league chads who are busy with 3-6 other women while they lock you in as an orbiting satellite. it sounds like you probably already know this but are content with it because as we all know by now, women would rather share an alpha chad with a dozen other women then settle for one beta within their league.
>>
>>28684708
>>28684792

There is no one in this world i hate more than my mother. and the worst? she thinks i'm in the wrong and she did a great job raising me

> There once was a chance for a sunny days accompanied by girls at a beach. Now the future lays only dark room, fapping rag and severe depression and suicidal thoughts, because his mom was dumb enough to spoil him with her "good manners"

right in the feels
>>
>>28684403
>99%

why normies say that? and on a anonymous forum about warlocks no less?

you fucking know its 100%
>>
>>28689845
WHY CAN'T YOU WHORES INITIATE
>>
>>28684964
>Use your common sense, for fuck's sake.
>woman
>common sense

they don't understand anon, they don't think, they instincts tell them to deny till death and they will do it while shamming
>>
File: woman only see chad.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
woman only see chad.jpg
189 KB, 1000x1425
>>28685399
>Most of the men that I've known have been highly inconsiderate self serving people.

BEHOLD!! WHY WOMAN SAY SHIT LIKE THIS!
>>
File: medierval frogs.jpg (99 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
medierval frogs.jpg
99 KB, 540x300
>>28684592
>robot fucks a grill
>robot
>fucks

GOD FUCKIING DAMINT! FUCING NEWFAG NORMIES GET OUT
>>
File: normies fat ugly.jpg (123 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
normies fat ugly.jpg
123 KB, 532x800
>>28684653
>I'm 5'11'

plz be my GF, where do you live?
would you accept a ugly guy? :^^DDDDD
>>
>>28690276
Not really he only talked to my friend and then only admitted that he was in love with her after she passed away. She wasn't even interested in him (she was hot and did date chads exclusively). He was a very exclusive reserved individual he was slightly overweight 5'6'' with a jagged tooth and glasses. But he was very laid back and nice. I really did like him.
>>
File: 1461975138801.png (829 KB, 844x1041) Image search: [Google]
1461975138801.png
829 KB, 844x1041
>>28684403
Like you'll be the "greatest dad in the world". Robots are so delusional
>>
File: 1436262098549.gif (87 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1436262098549.gif
87 KB, 255x255
>>28683971
robots 'striving' for something sounds pretty unusual to me
>>
>>28690493

ah okay so you really are just a robot. sorry for your pain femanon. if you want to hook up with a guy you need to either initiate or give very strong signals. not half assed ones. the avg man who isn't a sunlss, kissless virgin has been rejected at least several dozen times and that wears on us. this is probably your first time so multiply that by ten or more.
>>
>>28690334
Why would I if it's unwanted? People have said in this thread already that I'm a land whale and I don't think that description is totally incorrect. I'd rather a man actually be with someone he could love completely rather than feign his attraction for.
>>
File: 8-2.jpg (87 KB, 1053x759) Image search: [Google]
8-2.jpg
87 KB, 1053x759
>>28683971
Simple they get can't get what they want-Pussy. Therefore women are horrible. If you 20 and over. Still a virgin with no rl friends. I'm afraid it's going to get worse for you. At some point you gotta let it go. Doesn't it take a alot of energy to be angry at the world?
>>
>>28690334
Because they're lazy and entitled
>>
>>28684892
>women don't care about height

They do, it's their instinct

do normies ever learn?
>>
File: roastie fury.png (119 KB, 392x366) Image search: [Google]
roastie fury.png
119 KB, 392x366
>>28689845
>that wall text
>the shit she is repeating

top kek, one would think there is just 1 roastie in this whole website
>>
File: xxliy31.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
xxliy31.jpg
164 KB, 1080x1080
>>28690812
Any women that doesn't sleep with you is a roastie? Change your dirty diaper manbaby
>>
>>28690576
I can multiply it by four (two are married one has two kids.) This isn't the first time someone that's I've been attracted to has gone in a different direction. The first was when I was twelve and he told me I was ugly straight to my face. Back then being told how peculiar or off putting I was offended me but as I grew older I learned to accept that. What's different from me and most robots is that at least sometimes people say I'm pretty and it's not as if I've never been asked out all though socially incapable at the time of reciprocating because of the way men use to treat me. I do feel sad that most guys never are even told how handsome or cute they are and yet the media has a tendency to make self image seem like it's only a girl's issue. I guess what stops me from anything is I'm scared that if I project 100% of the time what I think it might come off as patronizing. There was once where I had remarked on how pretty I thought my friend was and it totally destroyed our friendship. I wasn't even attracted to her and I know that men are different mostly, but it intimidates me telling anybody what I think.
>>
File: nice post roastie.png (638 KB, 680x647) Image search: [Google]
nice post roastie.png
638 KB, 680x647
>>28690901
>Any women that doesn't sleep with you is a roastie? Change your dirty diaper manbaby

kek
>>
>>28690374
Not really... Two of them are immediate family members and it'd be weird if they were the ones I wanted to fuck, right?
>>
>>28690459
Okay, but more conditions. I fluctuate between 260 and 240 (lbs), I'm black and I have 13 w feet. Still deal or no deal?
>>
>>28684326
It's just like getting offended - there's no point. Go do some shit with your life.
>>
>>28691084
How old and used are you?
>>
>>28684241
Are you that guy who i talked to in the thread the other night who felt like getting skinny wasn't important and wouldn't help his confidence?
>>
>>28684653
Dont get ahead of yourself, we're only staring to silently loath and judge you.
>>
>>28684724
>Implying it's our duty to nurture intelligent beings complaining about muh self-esteem.
>>
>>28691375
19, shoujo. If yah know what I mean.

>>28691673
I wish, but from what my friend said guys were coming up to my friend and asking if I was available.
>>
>>28691673
I'd really love it if it was from a place of loathing and not primal instincts.
>>
>>28691768
>shoujo. If yah know what I mean.

i don't
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>28683971
I have no idea what you said

I just came for the rare cuvies
>>
>>28692009
Yuri
Lily
Shoujo
A flower with all its petals intact. No angels havs cried. No tempests have been raised. The duck has never become a swan. An unopened package. Yadda yadda yadda. Not going to be any less vague as to scare off the puritans that taunt me....

I must have autism.
>>
>>28692300
y-you haven't even kissed?
i'm 19 aswell, and fit.
what country?
>>
File: check em.jpg (183 KB, 474x369) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
183 KB, 474x369
>>28692300
>>28692400

pleaze answer
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.