[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feel the void
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1461796096261 (1).jpg (29 KB, 468x496) Image search: [Google]
1461796096261 (1).jpg
29 KB, 468x496
Who else here is repressing their depression with substance abuse?

>cannabis, alcohol, and kratom addict reporting in
>>
vaping a bowl and drinking a beer to keep the feels at bay
>>
>>28648263
tell me more about kratom.
>>
File: 1462572249854.jpg (11 KB, 261x288) Image search: [Google]
1462572249854.jpg
11 KB, 261x288
>>28648409
https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Kratom

It is a leaf that is grinded into a powder from south east asia. Kratom effects certain opiate receptors in the brain giving a nice relaxing high.

When I first started using kratom it was my favorite drugs because it would take the worries and feels away without appearing fucked up. I would take it and no longer worry about those scary things in the future and instead thinking that they are easily manageable and that everything will work out.

It felt like a protective shield around you that makes you relaxed and comfy.

>I have combined it with alcohol and weed for great nods

Now it just makes me relaxed because of high tolerance so I am trying to cut down or maybe quit not sure right now
>>
>>28648517
It seems comfy but I'm not really too keen on the idea of using needles
>>
>>28648263
marijuana, wine, and i just came into a lot of oxycodone
>>
cannabis addict and former alcoholic here.
if it's not weed, it's gonna have to be drinking and personally I prefer weed.
>>
>>28648634
why would you cum on oxycodone?
>>
>>28648668
i'm a degenerate
^not original kek
>>
>>28648618
kratom isnt needles it is organic powder that you put in your mouth and each much like macha except it can be addictive and compulsive but much less so than other opiates

>the pic is of injectable dph (benedryl) unrelated
for hardcore /del/ trippers
>>
>>28648263
>various opiates: vicodin, oxy, tea, etc
>adderall
>alcohol of course

I once tried to "cure" my depression with acid but all it did was trigger what I can only assume to be some low-level schizophrenia, kek.
>>
>>28648263
wed makes me freak out and have panic attacks.

I medicated with alcohol for 10 years and now I have pain where my liver is. My doctor diagnosed it as "non-alcoholic" fatty liver disease even after I told him I drak heavily for many years, but I know better. I have boozebag's liver.

the headaches are enough to ruin a whole day when I get them. I can still drink occasionally, but not too much and not too many days in a row. I also have to watch my diet. when I get a liver headache, i don't get much else done.

also?

I never solved any of my problems and now i have no medication for them either.
>>
>>28648808
>wed makes me freak out and have panic attacks.
you might have schizophrenia, my friend in high school used to do the exact same thing and he got diagnosed with that
>>
>>28648821
it is likely that i have schizophrenia, at least mildly. I was an abused child.

what do I do about that?
>>
>>28648850
you probably could use a clinical psychologist, and at the very least you should go and get psychologically evaluated
at the very least you'll get some strong drugs that will make it easier to cope
>>
Whiskey and rum guzzler here. Last time I got so violent I called the neighbors shitbags and threatened them for leaving their dogs right next to my window.
>>
>>28648808
How much did you drink a day?
>>
>>28648263
I feel it phambi
>>
I am at work right now and I have had one shitty week. Nothing is going the way I planned. I just feel like I am not able to press the mental reset button right now. It never ends, just more shit coming and my inner dialogue just keeps repeating itself. Just tired and can't focus and all the paper work is piling up. I haven't done it for years, but now it just feels like a need a proper blackout from alcohol.
>>
>>28648263

>tfw addicted to 4 combined benzos
>>
weed xanax and the occasional oxy/heroin bag here and there
>>
prescription antidepresants and vodka masterrace reporting
>>
BAFFSAWTS REPORTAN
>>
>work 12 hours a day
>addicted to amphetamines to stay focused
>smoke weed when I get home to unwind and on week ends

I think I am spending too much on this stuff...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.