[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1462655473687.jpg (534 KB, 968x826) Image search: [Google]
1462655473687.jpg
534 KB, 968x826
So I basically fucked up.
I'm 26 NEET just got kicked out of collage after doing nothing for basically 4 years while telling my parents I was doing ok

I'm not a depressed man, I don't think about killing myself, I don't do drugs or anything like that but I do lie a lot and I'm very lazy and VERY autistic when it comes to real life shit.
I've never had a job either or a gf.

My parents took away my PC, big deal for me basically the only reason I wake up in the morning.

Right before my PC was taken away I had done a huge investment in this vidya called EVE Online, I'm talking HUGE.
Over 6000USD equivalent if you want to have an idea (in-game money I didn't actually spent any real money)

And the time to take advantage of such situation is near.
And I have no chance to even get online.
My parents really hate all vidya and think its the main reason why I'm so fucked.
Not to mention I love that game, I love browsing 4chan, watching movies and shit all at the same time on my 4 monitor PC, and generally being online all day; currently typing from my phone and I fucking hate this worthless slow as shit, tiny shit.

So I've been thinking about my next move.

A)tell parents I will unfuck myself, finish all my courses, do some exercise etc.
>But it might not work

B)play the depresed/suicidal card and hope they take pity of me.
>I'm afraid it might backfire.

C)leave and try to go live with a friend and try to find a easy job
>Could end up being worse.

D)???

Help /r9k/
>>
>>28645238
D. Get some qualified people to tell your parents videogames are not the problem?
My mom thinks I dropped out of uni and became a loner neet because of a gaming addiction, so she forced me to go to this place called CAMH. I talked it out with them, they didn't play the "oh you're just lying" card and now instead of being forced to go to some "gamers anonymous" thing, I'm gonna get myself checked out for anhedonia and such. Maybe even get some autism bux. Hopefully this helps op, use some form of authority to get your parents to give you back your stuff, the pity route will only solidify the belief that you have an addiction. Parents are suckers when authority tells them stuff
>>
Option C is the only way not to be a total failure and disappointment.

You should take option C.
>>
What do you mean by 'basically nothing' ?
>>
File: 8364452.png (261 KB, 358x500) Image search: [Google]
8364452.png
261 KB, 358x500
>>28645433
Like maybe I completed 3 semesters out of 11 in 4 years.
Just woudl't go.

I hate public places, I feel everyone is watching me and when teachers make me speak I always say wrong shit, like every goddamn time, can't fucking think on the spot.

>>28645385
Theres no autism bux where I live and I do already go see a psychologists but all she tells my parents is I'm normal, nothing wrong, vidya is not the problrm but my parents don't give a shit and keep taking away the shit I care the most about.
>>
Well I'm sorry to hear that....

Orig
>>
>>28645238
Buy me an Avatar )))))))))
>>
>>28645585
What first anon said use some authority anon. Part of the reason you have your uni problems is you let these people decide for you. Do something for yourself anon.
>>
>>28645585
Try to get the psychologists to not say you're normal, but to say you have a different problem, diverge them from the vidya. Heck, get them to recommend someone for you so you can break their bias. If you can temporally get it back like last time, then you have your chance to make a run for it and find a lifestyle that you can fit in with. Good luck op, this is all the help I can give probably, I don't know much but I'm willing to spew if I don't doze off first
>>
>>28645675
No PC
I have 2 actually.
Got it before cap changes, plan was to sell Ragnarok and 3 Nyx to get Aeons and buy maybe 2 more Avatars since they are so fucking good now after changes.

>>28645717
Thanks anon, I'll give it a go on tomorrow appointment.
>>
>>28645757
You got this op. If I get the motivation to get an Eve subscription and a new computer I may meet you in space some day. you said you spent no money on the game, how did you do that? Isn't Eve online subscription based? How much work did you put in to get 6k USD without spending a cent? What did you do and should I play game?
>>
Get a job.
Ask your parents for help getting back to school.
Finish school.

Imagine all the skill points your missing out on not playing when you get a chance to start playing again it's going to suck. Eve is great if you're obsessive with it. Step out of it for a while and you're not going to really want to get back in.
>>
>>28645836
They introduced it after I quit playing but it's called plex or something you can buy game time cards for ISK (interstellakredits, also a pun on ISK cash they use in iceland).
>>
Dude not sure about you but EVE almost made me not graduate college. It's so fucking fun but you gotta regulate. I got red pilled hard the other day by yolo swagtron's final post and realized how much I still played after college and I don't see my friends as much because of it. I just run a farm hole in a pulsar and it is just soothing without all the fucking pings and other bullshit. Gonna have to say unsub some accounts, move out and make some IRL isk before you dive back in.
>>
>>28645757
Very nice, HAW titans sounds like are a blast - or so my richer corpmates tell me. As someone who had a similar situation a couple years ago, getting a job changed things for me. Then when I went back to school I made sure to get all my work done before spending the rest of the day jerking off on the PC. If you can actually pour just a tiny fraction of the energy and autism you need for EVE into schoolwork you'll do fine
>>
>>28645858
Cool, how would you grind these credits without buying a subscription though? Is there am f2p portion? I have no knowledge whatsoever so it might not be best to jump into this game actually...

>>28645864
Post redpill plz
>>
>>28645836
PLEX
And I've been playing the game for over 11 years without taking a break, til now I guess.
I basically have a small fortune in ships and pilots, I woudl't be surprised if I could afford a small house if I RMTed.
Start with exploring

>>28645838
Pilots skill up while offline and you can queue skills for 360days.
There is no more 24h training bonus and I pretty much have all my 34 or 35 accounts plexed for 6 month each so thats not a problem.
PvP main probably has like a year of plex.
The problem is what I mentioned in the OP, I had invested a shitload of money in citadels for the new patch, over 450bil isk liquidated in mats and super modules and new BPO allocation.
And the time to make a profit is almost over.
>>
>>28645981
Here ya go m8
http://m.imgur.com/QFzKfa4?r
>>
File: 1461663825695.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1461663825695.png
405 KB, 463x537
>>28645890
>tfw you will never play EVE again because your only stable non-satellite internet provider in your area went under because of hughesnet

life isnt even worth living anymore, All my assets in null just sitting there rotting, my first carrier I was week away from flying sits there, beckoning me
>>
File: dredd.jpg (46 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
dredd.jpg
46 KB, 620x375
>>28646111
I'm sorry anon
It hurts too much, why is this game so real
>>
>>28646111
that sucks anon
>tfw my dread and FAX just sit there because too broke to update fits
>>
It sounds like they were right
>>
File: ledrinky.jpg (1 MB, 5126x3716) Image search: [Google]
ledrinky.jpg
1 MB, 5126x3716
>>28646228
because we can find fellow autists that truly enjoy what we enjoy in a game

because internet spaceships is serious business

>been 2 years, old corp still hasnt removed me, still waiting for me to come back

the feels theyre killing me
>>
>>28646335
Prices are coming down
What dread?
>>
What's everyones ingame characters? Mine is Koro Sarum pls evemail me i'd like to talk with more NEETs who play EVE :3
>>
>>28646394
Nootkin
>>
>>28645996
>Pilots skill up while offline and you can queue skills for 360days.
>There is no more 24h training bonus and I pretty much have all my 34 or 35 accounts plexed for 6 month each so thats not a problem.
>PvP main probably has like a year of plex.
>The problem is what I mentioned in the OP, I had invested a shitload of money in citadels for the new patch, over 450bil isk liquidated in mats and super modules and new BPO allocation.
>And the time to make a profit is almost over.
There are skill ques? Shit I stopped a long time ago. Fucking 34 or 35 accounts just why would you need that many? Even if they were mostly just cyno alts that's ridiculous. I never heard of a citidel. How did you get so much isk? When I was playing either you had a good POS with multi-accounts, or a T2 blueprint.
>>
>>28646466
Mining with 20 accounts, don't know current ore prices after patch but I was making 1bil/h almost fully afk 10 hours a day before patch.

Playing the market, trading pilots. (Before)
Building supers.

Now with skillpoint extractors you can also sell SP and plex the account and come out with a small profit, around 500mil per pilot with extractor and injector already taken into account every month, times 20.

Plus I stripped 2 pilots with 120mil SP on skill extractor path day and made over 350bil alone.
>>
>>28646610
Oh fuck man that kind of mining is nuts I had some spec with industrial stuff because I was in a smaller industrial corp.
When I played there were like 3 titans total and one was destroyed.
I couldn't get back into it though unless I knew some people that played in real life that I was close with like talk on the phone kind of thing. The thought of sitting around at a desk being connected with people and still just disconnected and alone (sort of like message boards) just sucks to me.
>>
File: 1406466826181.jpg (193 KB, 920x575) Image search: [Google]
1406466826181.jpg
193 KB, 920x575
>>28646610
study business relations and stock patterns
use the autism you have in this post to help you turn that 6k into millions.
godspeed anon
>>
>>28645238
D. Buy a console
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.