[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1451182354251.png (79 KB, 412x277) Image search: [Google]
1451182354251.png
79 KB, 412x277
>come to r9k once I wake up
>same normie shit threads that are always made
>same shitty bait threads that are always made
>same shitty fembot threads that are always made

Anyone getting bored of this shithole of a place?
>>
meee
take me away senpai
to the land of the real robots
>>
Oh baby, if only I wasn't on my phone, I would be spitting my sad life like a S A D B O Y. Oh well, I'll bump it for you, OP.
>>
If you robots weren't so sensitive to those types of posts they wouldn't be constantly made. If you whine about normies other robots will pretend to be normies to piss you off. If you respond to cock size threads the weirdo that makes them and gets off on humiliating people about it will keep making them. If you respond to the classic FEMANON HERE with rage, well you already know what happens.

I just hide the shitty threads these days and pretend they don't exist. I'm so sick of the repetitive nature of everything. I've grown to hate memes anon. How the fuck do you come to hate memes? I guess it's because there are no new ones here. I hate pepe and wojack and I am sick of seeing them. Why do we need to be stuck in 2012? Kill the reddit frog already.
>>
>>28644085
wizchan awaits
>>
I filtered "fembot" a long fucking time ago. It doesn't make any sense and it never will. An anonymous female? By nature that's an oxymoron.

I also filter cuck. Only threads started with the word, regular posts are alright.

Wizchan is horrible. The r/atheism of image boards. You'll never find a more pathetic hole of hot pockets and autists.

I'm returning after coming from /pol/ and I'm actually happy to come back. Take it easy anon, robots will have their day.
>>
I looked past the chariot and what did I see?
My lord's angels coming after me, coming forth to carry me home.
>>
>look at the post history of a friend of mine based off of their file names and find posts that make me feel bad / contradict things they've told me
>>
File: bbnm2.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
bbnm2.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
I'm a femanon and I think this place is amazing. My brother introduced to 4chan. He's a robot just like you guys. So I understand what you guys go through and coz I've seen it first hand. Why do you hate fembot threads? Some women are just as undesirable as robots. It may not be common but there are definitely a few.
>>
File: 1463534712741.jpg (179 KB, 849x367) Image search: [Google]
1463534712741.jpg
179 KB, 849x367
/r9k/ has changed.
>>
File: 1452520074441.png (145 KB, 509x368) Image search: [Google]
1452520074441.png
145 KB, 509x368
>>28644454
>I looked past the chariot and what did I see?
>My lord's angels coming after me, coming forth to carry me home.

That's beautiful man, where is that from?
>>
>>28644528
ur mum. #REKT
>>
>>28644469
>this bait

remember when we used to do bl0x?
>>
>>28644528
swing low sweet chariot
>>
>>28644185
>I just hide the shitty threads these days and pretend they don't exist.
you'll soon find nothing else exists
>>
>>28644565
Why is this bait? That pic is not me obviously. Do you think any sane person would post their photo here of all places?
>>
>>28644587
Yeah. With each year that passes it becomes harder to find any threads with stimulating discussion. Just discussion about genitals. When I first arrived here I used to spend long amounts of time on reading a single thread. They were filled with people's stories. Some were sad and made you feel pity. Some were pathetic and worthy of being mocked. Others made you laugh and laugh. There used to be many emotions that were evoked by the posts on this board, you know, feels. Now we just have one thing, miserable people arguing over who is the most miserable. Also a few assholes trying to make those people even more miserable. I cherish every thread where people don't act like crabs in a bucket. When people try to pull me down I just sperg out at them, what else can you do?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.