[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else on /r9k/ is suicidal? I hate my life and I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1447946487268.jpg (100 KB, 868x960) Image search: [Google]
1447946487268.jpg
100 KB, 868x960
Who else on /r9k/ is suicidal?

I hate my life and I want to die. I think about it more than anything else. I don't have any friends, there's nothing in life I enjoy, I just want to be dead.

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I'm terrified of what will happen if I fail. Nothing horrifies me more than the thought of waking up in a hospital bed after attempting suicide surrounded by my family. I hate them most of all.
>>
>>28634624
funny Im more suicidal since coming on this board.

I think, I really would like to end pain. I remember on my 19th birthday, sobbing like a bitch tfw no gf, it seemed like an eternity then, I really wanted a gf since I was 15... 19 was like - 4 yrs without trying it out while everyone around me did it.

Im 26 now.

I dont even react at couples, I just hate the women smirk at me while holding their bf's some even lust after me with their eyes, t b h they are all cucks, no one is safe.

I only wanted real love, coming from divorced parents and being emotionally abused since puberty I juss wanted a girl thats right for me, someone to have an easy quite life. Maybe not forever, but just someone to start dating etc. It had to be real feels though, not these ''relationships'' you see around, 90% of it is shit.
I dont envy them.

But after so many years, and so many phases of sadness I am left just with kind of crazy smile and emptiness.

Its hard to imagine love. I do try though, but when I get close, part of me shuts in, since I got nothing but hurt from girls.
>>
>>28634624

Just got blocked by the girl I really loved. I am holding pills in my hands right now - and I mailed her that if she did not respond to me in 3-4 hours I will end my life. I am so sick of this life, I hate myself, it was all my fucking fault. I love her so much. I miss you, Zoe
>>
>>28634938
>I mailed her that if she did not respond to me in 3-4 hours I will end my life.

what are you? Fucking child...

Dont do that shit fucking cunt, manipulative nigga.
>>
>>28634938
do something legit then not bloody pills od
enjoy the psych ward when they just pump your stomach
>>
>>28634938
What if the mail arrives late or she doesn't open mail within 4 hours m8 ?
Make it 8h first then 4h then 2 then 1 then 30 mins then 15 mins then 7 mins then 3 mins

Then she should be holding a conversation with you
Might aswell kill yourself nkw though
>>
>>28634983
>>28634986
>>28634987

I don't really know what I am doing. I am just broken. I can't even think, but really, I cared for this girl, I loved her more than I loved myself. Yes, I am being childish. I don't really know any way out of this. I just hate myself, and I want to die.
>>
>>28635058
Having a girlfriend won't make you happy.

If anything it will just make you more jaded and depressed as you realize that the dream you've been chasing after all these years is just as hollow and meaningless as everything else in life.
>>
File: 1463266319253.jpg (58 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1463266319253.jpg
58 KB, 511x428
>>28635058

The ripe time for suicide is when you are thinking ''straight'' not just after break up.

Everyone wants to kill themselves after break up, u r not the 1 or last.

Calm down, man it will pass.

If after prolonged time of loneliness and disappointment in yourself and the way world is, you still decide to end it, THEN it's right time.
>>
>>28635554
This. They say the suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Idiots who kill themselves after a break-up are the reason people say this.

You give the suicidal a bad name. Unlike you, there's nothing temporary about my problems. I've felt this way my entire life. It's never changed, and it's never going to change.

For me, suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem.
>>
Goodbye, anons. I love you, Zoe. I love you all, too. You people are the best.
>>
>>28635887
I love you too man, I've had a friend go trough tough break up with a royal qt bitch.

Dont sweat it.
They are all ''once in a life time'' until they are not.
hahaha
fuck em.
>>
I feel the same way. What scares me about suicide is the pain and the fact that I might end up disabled to the point that I can't try again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.