[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I realize that my little sister, whom I used to bully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1379955295522s.jpg (2 KB, 114x124) Image search: [Google]
1379955295522s.jpg
2 KB, 114x124
>mfw I realize that my little sister, whom I used to bully and fight with as a child only because I was bigger and she felt stupid, is now more successful than I have ever been or will be
>mfw I realize that at some point I just stopped growing mentally and only growing fatter physically, while she kept on developing as a person
>being "stronger" seemed to give me the upper hand when I was six and she was four, but nowadays appearance is what matters and I'm a fat sack of shit and she's literally Hollywood tier
>Back in junior high I used to feel so superior for doing better at school, until I realized a few years later I was just coasting on the benefits of slightly higher than average intelligence and as soon as effort became necessary my grades dropped
>I used to tell myself it's okay because my sister will definitely fail at school for cutting class to hang out with friends, always wearing tight cloths and smoking and drinking, so she'll be even worse off than me
>turns out that she has enough discipline to come back home after a night of partying and drinking and study hard enough that she eventually finished school with way better grades than I did
>When I joined the army (like everyone here), it was basically as a secretary in a uniform, working 9 to 5, yet I used to make a super big deal of it in front of my sister because secretly it made me feel like a man, being the closest I ever got to doing shit. I'd whine like a bitch whenever I had to stay for guard duty over the night because a night without the comforts of home is literally so bad for me
>she went on to join the intelligent corps, is now serving in a combat zone, only returns home once every few weeks, never complains about it and when she does she somehow manages to find enough time to still go to parties and work two jobs
>>
>>28627976

>I felt like a badass when I made it to college to study communications, because she never did
>Now she got accepted into one of the best universities in the country to study programming
>I tell myself it's okay because we have different interests, she can be happy with her parties and I'm happy with my geeky shit
>Nope, she got into the same geeky shit I did, she just makes it look better. Her cosplay is good, she got all of her Chad and Stacy friends into watching anime for the privilege of being next to her, and she beats me at go
>mfw I realize one day I LITERALLY cannot keep track of all of her friends, even though I know only 1% of them at best ever come here
>I told myself it's okay because any boy she could get would definitely be an abusive junky
>She invites him to dinner and I'm so autistic I can barely look his way, and have to swallow my food while he talks about being a sucessful entrepreneur who tastes wine in his free time, on top of watching anime
>I'd probably starve to death if mom and dad went away for two weeks, my sister could live by herself indefinitely (not that she'd need to, since she'll never be alone)

I found out three days ago that both of my past girlfriends were MANIPULATED INTO IT BY MY SISTER. IT turns out all this time she found me so pitiful she felt obliged to "care for me", so she arranged for friends of hers to become my girlfriends so I wouldn't be "so sad". It also turns out that she was the one who invited most of the guests who have arrived in my past three birthdays, and the last time, after I passed out drunk, she cleaned the entire house herself, did the dishes, and kept everyone company before leaving before morning. I had no idea until now because she didn't even say anything.

Is my sister just abnormally successful, am I abnormally pathetic, or is my life abnormally shitty? Is it wrong that I want to kill her? Would it be better or worse to kill her before killing myself?
>>
>>28627976
Just be appreciative of your sister DESU. She's your sibling, so she's always got your back. Open up to her maybe?
>>
>woman
>serves in a combat zone
>in a country when everyone joins the army
>yet can return home every couple weeks

OP is either Russian or Israeli and in either case should definitely die
>>
File: 1463449869619.jpg (194 KB, 569x629) Image search: [Google]
1463449869619.jpg
194 KB, 569x629
>>28627976
>>28627982
Eat it, you fucking loser. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

I had an older brother who bullied me physically and mentally for ~20 years and he sailed through school with straight A's, got a 4.00 GPA doing business and is now making a shit ton of money, I failed out of school because of mental probs, he basically bullied me into becoming his mental/emotional babysitter and I had to waste my childhood/early teen years taking all the shit he threw at me, having to listen to him whining on in a monotone voice about every little fucking thing that happened to him

It cast a dark fucking shadow over my youth and I am unable to get close to anybody anymore

Die in a fire you fucking parasite
>>
>>28628347
Agreed, people who bully others aren't very high quality human beings.
>>
It could be worse, OP:

My brother:
3 years older, fit, three children, wife, big house, two cars, good job

Me:
Fat, NEET, bisexual, femdom-fetishist, lives with parents, depressed chain-smoker, impotent
>>
>>28628405
You should know. You're on /r9k/, after all.
>>
>>28628417
that dosen't mean anything in regard to the actual quality of a human being. I believe that a multi millionaire who is cruel to others is less worthwhile than a NEET who is kind to his friends. As far as the actual quality of a human being, the level of his hedonism, and the quality of his individual experience are of course different matters.
>>
>>28627982
Your sister might be abnormally capable,or you might be abnormally lazy and ambitionless.At least you apparently get along.However you can`t let her be better than you at liking anime.Get good and start watching /m/ shit and Gundam.Learn how to assemble and customize models.Also maybe try joining the army again and don`t be a bitch this time.You could also try killing your sister and then killing yourself.
>>
>>28627982
Dude, fucking kill her.
>>
File: AAAAAHAHAHAHAAH.gif (83 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHAHAHAHAAH.gif
83 KB, 320x232
You've run out of choices
You have to do something BATSHIT insane
Run a terrorist organization, go into a fugue state and wander the country, become a serial killer with a famous alias, create a drug empire

ANYTHING that you can direct this feeling of worthlessness to consume your identity and produce a monster

Only to make it more interesting for her- you're playing "Life chicken" with her- why not play catch up and go extreme?
Seriously- enough fucking apathy for one life- it's time for senseless acts.
>>
>>28627976
You're abnormally a loser faggot. also your sister is arguably helping you, what's the issue?
>>
Lmao, you are the cause for your sister's success
Deep in her psyche she is still trying to prove herself to you.
If she was REALLY successful, she wouldn't be trying so hard and she would have completely cut you from her life.

She's probably panicked as well because despite all this good shit, it's not surmounting to anything. She doesn't feel its importance, because life is unimportant. She is impressed by you and your grasp on what feels "real" as it were.

Seriously- she took after everything YOU did to try and do it better.

Your only option is to go down routes she can't follow. Paths of humility, solemn quiet, appreciation of the little things. Like a monk.

Or the complete opposite; become a monster that has their wits about them/ an edge.

Either direction, you have to stop playing it safe and making life about you and her. You have to bring in some kind of crazy wild card in order for her to stop this "outplaying you" thing.
>>
>>28628625
Why should he? What has she done wrong?
>>
>>28628881
Why the fuck are you people blaming her for something? Is it wrong to want to be successful?
This whole
>Trying too hard
Meme needs to stop, how can one try too hard?
>>
Quit the manga, you delusional faggotron. You probably don't even have a sister and if you do she isn't your perfect fucking waifu.
>>
>>28628881
This is even more pathetic than OP
You keep telling yourself that
>>
File: 1455563631413.jpg (57 KB, 493x653) Image search: [Google]
1455563631413.jpg
57 KB, 493x653
>>28628967
>>28629416
cucks who don't understand how people work
lmaoooo
>>
Are you literally the dude from Oreimo?
>>
>>28627976
Have you considered ending it all? Probably should DESU

Your sister sounds awesome
>>
>>28627976
>>Back in junior high I used to feel so superior for doing better at school, until I realized a few years later I was just coasting on the benefits of slightly higher than average intelligence and as soon as effort became necessary my grades dropped

my exact feeI senpai
>>
>>28630205
His sister doesn't want to fuck him
>>
>>28627982
Fuck you, you stupid piece of shit. Your sister kept you from killing yourself, and instead of using this to better yourself, you turned into someone who browses /r9k/. Shame on you for choosing to not put forth thought into a life plan that you want to carry out.
>>
>>28629416
Why the fuck do you post? What could you possibly know about people?
>>
>>28627976
>>28627982
>shitting on someone else because you have low self esteem and want someone to be worse than you

you're a bad person. even now, you're looking for justification from us to hate your sister because her actions remind you that you're a shit person and you resent her for it. you could've tried to be better but you cared more about coddling your ego.
>>
>>28628405
OP bullied her AS A CHILD. What kind of big brother has never "bullied" their siblings? He probably refers to regular siblings fighting shit. I doubt he ever shoved her in a locker.
>>
>>28628768
This guy gets it

Started getting into drugs when my life went down the shitter and honestly it's one of the best dicisions I made. I'm now more confident and aggressive (had to deal with a lo of shitbags) and girls started taking notice. Would get BJs for giving nicklebags. Most of the girls were really cute too, which was surprising.
>>
>>28631644
>you're just an escapist, OP
>face reality
>DO DRUGS
>>
>>28630406
Doesn't she? I wouldn't be so sure.
>>
>>28632308
She arranged for other prior to fuck him
>>
My sister out performs the shit out of me too but I am nice to her.
>>
>>28627976
Whatever army you joined sounds like shit. In america you come home once every 6 months or so if you're young. Should've gone infantry and you either could've died or proven your worth
>>
>>28633137
This is why I'm almost 100% certain OP is Israeli. It's the only army in the world which has those characteristics. Among other things, it's normal for IDF soldiers, even combatants, to be able to return home every few weeks. Advantage of fighting most of your wars sometimes literally a twenty minute drive away from home, rather than across an ocean.
>>
>>28633194
It also explains why it would be so natural for his sister to join the army (and why I don't think it represents her wanting to emulate him), and why his natural order of recounting his life goes "school>army>college". Israel is basically the only country where people assume that.
>>
>>28627982
Just give her a huge hug and say your sorry for being a dick, thank her for being awesome.
>>
>>28633251
His sister's pure undiluted Stacy, killing her would do the world good
>>
>>28627982
>>28627976
>bullying and fighting with your own flesh and blood
You're a huge dick and deserve it. If I had a sister like that we would have been close and started a business together.
>>
>>28633562
There's a difference between being a dumb Stacy and being someone who can serve her country and have academic pursuits
>>
Obviosuly she does that to impress her onii-chan because deep down she loves you senpai :3 just fuck her already
>>
>>28633804
Stacy is the female version of Chad, it implies success in all walks of life, including academic.
>>
You did well enough to get someone to follow in your footsteps.
Them surpassing you while playing on tutorial mode, female, should not upset you this much.
>>
>>28634239
Yeah, because it's her vagina which made her better at him at studying, applying effort, working, and not being a lazy fuckhead.

Whatever advantages there are to being a woman are dwarfed by the advantages of having some fucking self-control, and by contrast, mean nothing in comparison to the consequences of a lack thereof. By blaming your shittiness on the fact you were born with a dick you're just dodging the sad truth that you're a lazy, entitled piece of human trash and would've been just as much if you were female.
>>
>>28634339
>and would've been just as much if you were female.
and given the world for it
>>
>>28627976
You treated her like young kids treat each other.

She's just a better person than you in every way. Smarter, more attractive, and even more kind since she helps you when she doesn't have to
>>
>>28633194
being israeli also explains why OP is a whiny piece of shit.
>>
>>28634464
Given the information we have he could also be Russian or Swiss.

Which would also explain him being a whiny piece of shit.
>>
>>28634481
Only Russian. Switzerland isn't involved in any combat at the moment, so his sister couldn't possibly be.
>>
I'm 19. Psycopath. I'm giving it 5 years before an hero. Thos years are just in case I change my mind
>>
>>28627982
Drink some poision or some shit, give her a hug and just say "Thanks", and leave a note saying what you really wanted too say, heck, just refer this thread if you want, she'll probably understand

But i have to admit, i'm amazed your sister is just that successful, most women back in my highschool were complete sluts going on the cock carousal
>>
>>28627982
kill yourself right infront of her so you can give her ptsd
>>
File: 6051685_700b.jpg (70 KB, 459x714) Image search: [Google]
6051685_700b.jpg
70 KB, 459x714
>>28635040
MY GOD, THIS IS BRILLIANT! She'd be too mentally unstable to keep being such an overachiever!
>>
>>28634404
Showing exactly what a retard you are. All you'll be getting from that deal would be bloody panties, because with your attitude all the tits in the world wouldn't make you worth the oxygen you're using, much less happy.
>>
>>28635174
What are you even doing on this board? Why come here just to hurt people?
>>
>>28627976
It's quite abundantly clear you want to fuck your sister
So do
>>
>>28635174
Fuck off retard, why are you even here?
>>
>>28628768
>>28628881
Do it OP, you've already lost at "Life" and you're certainly not a hero to anyone. What do you have to lose? Become a Super Villain
>>
>>28637232
But he's a hero to his imouto
>>
>>28637677
Doubtful. It sounds more like she sees him as a pitiful burden.

He'd be doing her a service by killing himself.
>>
>>28627976
Memes aside, sounds like you need to talk this stuff out with her. Be open and honest with her, she sounds like a great sister so I'm sure she'll come around and understand you.
>>
It's inevitable that your relationships with imouto will change with time. But just be glad you have her. Imagine if you didn't, and you simply grew into your current position completely alone.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.