[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucking pathetic am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
> 22 khv, total loner so nowhere to meet girls
> come across simple pickup and other PUA videos
> brilliant idea: I'll just cold approach women and get a gf that way!
> devote my summer to this project
> spend hours every day walking around my city trying work up the balls to approach girls
> realize am too socially anxious to even approach a single girl
> even after literally 30 instances of walking around my city, each instance several hours long, I have not approached a single girl

please kill me.
>>
>>28628432
RSD JUlien did the same thing when starting, try his Pimp and Shift and he has a new one coming out
>>
>>28628448
OP here, I am now on powerful medication for social anxiety so it's time for attempt #2 (which begins today).
>>
Cold approaching is tough. I tried that and spilled a ton of spaghetti, was pity-denied. Girls were clearly scared and disgusted.

Acted more arrogant and conceited about it, and was told to fuck off.

It takes a ton of practice. You've got to really, really understand the female mind. But once you've got that down, it's not hard or complicated at all. It's kind of like learning a different language, one that the speakers don't themselves understand, and can't teach you.

When in doubt, be a dick. Women respond positively to that, curse their miserable, soul-rotting existence.
>>
>>28628474
>I am now on powerful medication for social anxiety

Good lord man. That stuff will burn out your organs. Don't rely on drugs to fix your problems. Do it the old fashioned way.
>>
>>28628448
tengame I can't find a torrent

>>28628474
Exercise, multivitamins, and just try a normal conversation with people first. Don't be aiming for a fuck. Talking to people is what you need, not fucking meds.
>>
>>28628563
Unfortunately, 30 failures is enough to prove I can't do this without meds. This experience has taught me how much of a goddamn pussy I am.
>>
>>28628640
Try failing 300 times then we will talk about getting a prostitute. But never drugs
>>
>>28628432
the funniest thing about PUA is that nobody meets their gf doing this
>>
>>28628514
bullet to the head?
kiss them and then tell them its a prank and there's a camera man filming over there and run away while they're distracted
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 960x720
Approaching random girls and ask them out?

99% of chads wouldn't even have the balls to do that

You're doing it wrong bro
>>
>>28628474
What you on senpai? I'm on olanzapine for anxiety
>>
>>28629081
phenelzine... gold standard med for social anxiety

Why would your doc put you on olanzapine for [social] anxiety? You'll balloon up with fat and there's no / almost no evidence it works for SA, and there are much better medications if your problem is general anxiety.
>>
>>28628948
This. My mate who has fucked 50 different girls has never cold approached anyone.
>>
>>28628948
>Once I was sitting with my family eating at a restaurant and I noticed our hostess was qt
>I then proceeded to request for her number.
>retrieved it
>she was 16 and I was 13
>confidence can be pretty attractive
>>
>>28628432
nobody wants to talk to strangers, this was a stupid plan OP
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 303x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 303x485
>>28629260

Yes but the waitress wasn't a random stranger. You had social context to work with.
>>
>>28629253
wtf how does he do it
>>
>>28628474
>I am now on powerful medication for social anxiety
better stop right now. Picking up girls is useless if you can't get a boner.
>>
>>28629187
he thinks I'm also delusional, because the first time I explained something to him I didn't explain ti well enough
>>
>>28628489
It's just so hard to find a situation where it's not weird. Imagine a random guy came up to you on the street and just started hitting on you. Even if he seemed nice you would automatically be judging him
>>
>>28628432
>Posts random k-whore

lmao gook lovers deserve it, get rekt.
>>
File: Take me to the Moon FS.jpg (158 KB, 1264x1334) Image search: [Google]
Take me to the Moon FS.jpg
158 KB, 1264x1334
>>28628432
you can do it mang.
I did bout 50+ approaches, sometimes infront of women from my Uni, men from my Uni, student caffeteeria.

idontgive a faaaak.

Its a nasty business, but its not like war or something, no shell shock...
>>
>>28629450
Don't take that medication if you aren't actually schizophrenic man. That's not going to help, its going to make things work .
>>
>>28630233
Worse* fuck my stupid phone
>>
>>28629549
Its weird not to do it
>>
>>28628432
>>28630859
>>28629708
>>28628489
wtf literally no one just asks out random girls on the street. this is never going to work. also why the fuck would you ask out somebody that you don't even know at all. why do you want to go on a date with a complete stranger? that's a terrible idea especially if you have social anxiety
>>
>>28630951
preach
nobody likes being hit on by randoms
>>
>>28630951
This guy gets it op, dont listen to those other faggots.

Just get a stupid excuse to talk to her, ask for directions or whatever.
>>
>>28631152
Because women love nothing more than having their lives disrupted so you can "ask for directions" just to be hit on them
Nobody likes being hit on by randoms
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.