[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blog post about my hatred of women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: self harm.jpg (99 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
self harm.jpg
99 KB, 500x708
So before you make any assumptions. 1) I don't believe that men a superior to women and I think that a movement like feminism is still necessary 2) I'm not a basement dwelling straight white male. I'm bi with a preference for guys and I haven't been 'rejected' by girls my entire life 3) I don't think that women need to live up to any standard or that they owe anything to men. No one should have a problem with fat women, women who focus on their job instead of relationships, slutty women, ect. 4) I don't consider myself a "Nice Guy", MGTOW, PUA, Gamergater, Alpha male, redpiller, MRA or a member of the manosphere or a social Darwinist. 5) I get along pretty well with my mom. 6) I've read the prominent female and feminist authors and I fucking love Gertrude Stein

With all that out of the way I can hopefully avoid some bullshit in the comments. Anyways I hate women. It's going to pretty much be impossible to avoid giving anecdotal evidence but since this is a confession and not a dissertation I don't feel that bad about it. Since I was a little kid anytime there was a girl included with my friends and I it meant that there was going to be drama and suffering. At least at western schools the girls were much crueler than the guys, a few of my friends today are convinced that the girls in middle school kicked them in the nuts so many times that there's practically no chance they'll be able to have kids. In high school I saw a
(cont)
>>
continuation of girls separating groups of friends and being purposely cruel. A girl who I knew constantly shit on my friend who she was dating and then immediately broke up with him when a guy she liked more arrived to town. At parties I saw girls encourage guys to fight each other, this was also where they would get drunk and commonly refer to people as "faggots". Thought the second hand accounts were more brutal than anything I saw. I had a girl tell me about a fight she got in with another girl which resulted in a miscarriage. Like I said before I don't think that women "owe" men anything however that's difficult to explain to someone who's been rejected for their entire life. A friend of mine, David, had been rejected all throughout his life by more than just women. Over winter break of senior year he shot himself in the head.

When trying to get a girlfriend in college I began to feel similarly to have David must have. During middle school I was bullied by a group of girls. Their Names were Harley, Sam, and Taylor. They begun to call me woody, after I made a joke about having a boner to a male friend. Eventually the entire school was calling me woody. I had to explain what it meant to the principal and my mom. They also abused me physically, in the classroom Harley especially would hit me in the face and crotch whenever she could. This eventually led to me developing a nice ballbusting and humiliation fetish. Yay!

I'm not trying to a complete dickhead but I have some pretty strange interests which you could call 'obscure', which I'm very passionate about. I really like math, D.I.Y music, Cassette culture, literature, programming, Dwarf Fortress, and A.I. I know alot about all of these topics and in the past I've encountered both men and women who have similar interests. The women however always seem to have a more superficial interest in whichever topic we're discussing.
Cont
>>
Having a blossoming interest in something is not a bad thing of course but most of the women I've met who don't know very much about something... act like experts in it. Take this for example. I went to a programming event recently. There were about 30 people there and about 8 of them were women, no problem right? One of these women sat next to me and took out a laptop covered with stickers like "Go-Code MVP" which is a coding event, cool right? Well the time came for everyone to introduce themselves and as it turns out not a single one of the women present knew how to code except for one which knew HTML which is a VERY basic language. As the event went on some of the girls grouped together and corralled a young man into considering joining a team with them for a local coding event.

Every woman I've ever met has been either cruel, dishonest, or intellectually disinterested. Every time I meet someone who seems like an exception they turn out not to be. As I said before I'm bi but I'm not really interested in a relationship with a guy. I plan on devoting the rest of my life to my interests and my hobbies.
>>
File: 1416243720239.jpg (188 KB, 1014x766) Image search: [Google]
1416243720239.jpg
188 KB, 1014x766
>>28623477
>>28623499
>>28623517

This is extremely intense
>>
>>28623706
good. I wanted it to be
>>
>>28623517
>HTML
>a programming language
It's not. It's not even a "very basic one". You're pretentious. I see through you.
>>
>>28623931
lol. I'm pretty sure it technically is a programming language roasty
>>
File: gif gif.gif (15 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
gif gif.gif
15 KB, 128x128
I feel you man

just hang in there

Have a rare Marisa
>>
Bitter virgins gonna bitter virgin.
>>
>all that shit by you

did not read

shut the fuck up and fuck off chad
>>
>>28625449
Shut the fuck up. He's an actual robot.
Why dont you fuck off back to /soc/ with your friends? Or are you not good enough so you come here? You know /b/ exists for a reason.
>>
File: champion.jpg (144 KB, 1020x1020) Image search: [Google]
champion.jpg
144 KB, 1020x1020
>>28623477
Cool story. You sound like a true robot. Are you looking for a medal?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.