[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL Redflag thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: Red Flag Warning Graphic.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Red Flag Warning Graphic.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
Try and debunk this roasties and reddit, you cant.

>She likes to be dominated, degraded, or used.
(this eliminates about 90% of the female population already)

>She has skype, whatsapp, kik, or snapchat filled with dozens of guys that message her.

>She has tinder, okcupid, or any dating apps or website profiles.

>She thinks theres nothing wrong with flirting.

>Shes attracted to assholes or men who show dominance over others, even worse if she thinks (because she feels) theres nothing wrong with it.

>She has tattoos, piercings other than ears, unnatural neon colored dyed hair, or has non medical plastic surgery or wants it.

>She has had more than 3 sex partners by 21, 5 by 25, 7 by 28, or more than 10 after 30.
(these numbers are generous)

>She drinks or smokes a lot, she constantly needs to show off her body for attention.

>She cant put down her cell phone. She has had an abortion.

>She is an extrovert.

>She doesnt believe in marriage or doesnt want a long term relationship or doesnt want to be boyfriend or girlfriend with someone they like because they like playing the field.

Feel free to add anything to it robotbros
>>
>>28622639
I came in expection to insult your neckbeard powers but I actually have to agree on this. If you see any of these (except maybe extrovert) stay the fuck away
>>
>>28622639
She's a virgin

She's never had a one-night stand

She's never been chokefucked

She's never been too sore to sit after being fucked for a night

She's never been fingered by a drunk girlfriend

She's never tasted another man's cum

Her nipples and belly button aren't pierced

She doesn't drink whiskey
>>
>>28622849
>you see any of these (except maybe extrovert) stay the fuck away

Being an extrovert is forgivable btw, but barely.

Youre setting yourself up for disaster by dating an extrovert girl instead of an introvert. All extroverts are automatically normies or failed normies regardless of gender. While females cant be robots, introverted women are more naturally inclined to have the qualities and thought patterns of robots.

Also by dating an extrovert youre asking for someone who needs constant validation, attention and approval not only from you but from other people too. They CAN NOT take care of their self the same way an intovert can and recquire numerous people and conditions just to be happy as opposed to being happy with the person theyre with and who they are like an introvert would more likely and readily understand.
>>
>She has a vagina and not a girlcock
>>
>>28622881
Maybe its me but I like the idea of a girlfriend that needs my validation so long as they don't take it too far.
coming from introvert
>>
>>28623276
I like that idea too, a girlfriend that is into you is a good thing. A girlfriend that needs to be validated by everyone in her class and all her groups of friends and needs to be complimented all the time is a bad thing.
>>
>>28623424
best case scenario would be they only need your validation.
>>
>>28622639
Why is having had an abortion a red flag?
>>
>>28623573
>Why is being a degenerate whore a red flag?
>>
File: 1414556240759.jpg (60 KB, 524x685) Image search: [Google]
1414556240759.jpg
60 KB, 524x685
i guess i'll run through my internet gf

>Yes but c'mon that's every female
>She just has Skype to talk to me.. she does have a Snapchat though but i'm 99% that's for her friends and sisters, and me
>No dating apps
>She hates it
>She's attracted to me and I'm not...
>She does dye her hair blond(er, she's already blond)
>She's a virgin
>Never
>No, no
>Not at all
>No, she likes being my girlfriend
h-how'd i do guys
>>
>>28623591
Yeah, tell me. How does it make you a degenerate whore if you had sex once and got pregnant accidentally?
>>
>she owns a sex toy
Disgusting
>>
>>28623638
Because you are subhuman filth that can't control their own body so you decide to kill a biologically defined human. The only excuse is rape.
So please shut the fuck up you retard
>>
>>28623677
Lmao, why are you so mad? Why can't you just give an argument?
Also, it's not a human.
>>
File: 1460454497224.png (47 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
1460454497224.png
47 KB, 600x438
Running my gf through these:
(this eliminates about 90% of the female population already)
no, she does like me to whisper that I'm turning her into a slippery frog girl as we fuck though?

>She has skype, whatsapp, kik, or snapchat filled with dozens of guys that message her.
nope, hard red flag for me, wouldnt be dating if this was a thing

>She has tinder, okcupid, or any dating apps or website profiles.
nope

>She thinks theres nothing wrong with flirting.
nope, thinks cunts do this

>Shes attracted to assholes or men who show dominance over others, even worse if she thinks (because she feels) theres nothing wrong with it.
nope, knows what jews and men get up to

>She has tattoos, piercings other than ears, unnatural neon colored dyed hair, or has non medical plastic surgery or wants it.
nope, I hate this shit and she does too

>She has had more than 3 sex partners by 21, 5 by 25, 7 by 28, or more than 10 after 30.
(these numbers are generous)
none, I took her virginity

>She drinks or smokes a lot, she constantly needs to show off her body for attention.
no drinking or smoking, no drug use

>She cant put down her cell phone. She has had an abortion.
nope and fuck no.

>She is an extrovert.
Nope

>She doesnt believe in marriage or doesnt want a long term relationship or doesnt want to be boyfriend or girlfriend with someone they like because they like playing the field.
none of this

What do I win?
+ she's slightly underweight
>>
File: 1287812294889.jpg (3 KB, 105x126) Image search: [Google]
1287812294889.jpg
3 KB, 105x126
>>28623713
>she does like me to whisper that I'm turning her into a slippery frog girl as we fuck though
>>
>>28623696
>Not a human
So at what point does it become a human? When there's been enough time to recognize your fuck up and you can legally kill the child allowing you to justify your shittly developed morals?
Fucking bitch
>>
>>28623592
not every woman wants to be dominated, skype is okay if she doesnt have it filled with all guys, samething with snapchat. dying your hair blonde is fine, dying your hair neon green after the age of 18 is not.

overall you did pretty well

>>28623573
it shows shes irresponsible, cant control her urges longer than the 10 minutes it takes to get a condom. that shes with a guy who doesnt care enough about not using a condom when shes not on the pill in the first place
>>
File: 1327031094779.jpg (38 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1327031094779.jpg
38 KB, 245x280
>>28623726
It's cool, man.

>>
>>28623657
Owning a sex toy is better than being a cumdumpster so i left that one off

>no, she does like me to whisper that I'm turning her into a slippery frog girl as we fuck though?

kawaii :3

and you win the reward of having a gf good enough to marry if you want to, or at least date for a long time. Dont have to second guess her, as a matter of fact go out and get her present RIGHT NOW and treat her well.
>>
>>28623696
How funny is it that the people stupid enough to need an abortion are also the ones stupid enough to think that a fetus is not a human
>>
>>28622639
>or has non medical plastic surgery or wants it.
How exactly is that wrong? If someone has a non-life threatening of health related deformation, then why wouldn't they wont to fix it if it is possible? Inb4 >durr they rely on validation from others
Unless you live in a secluded place and you can survive that way, you cant avoid that. Unfortunately people are social creatures and also they pay big attention to how you look. If you are able to ignore social expectations like that, then you are an extremely rare case, lying or subconsciously wishing you could fit them. I for one know you arent the first option, op.
>>
>>28623792
Or non-health related deformation*
>>
>>28622639
You will die a virgin.

>>
File: lesweatman.jpg (67 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
lesweatman.jpg
67 KB, 426x341
>>28623739
She's actually pretty dominant now that i think. i'm a skinny lightweight but much taller than her so i think it's pretty funny and hot.
now that i look twice you said non-medical plastic surgery. she did mention to me she doesn't like the size of her areolas (she has rather large breasts that grew really fast during puberty) and wants to get them reduced. i'm really hoping that i can talk her out of it by showing her i like them. i think it's just a thing she is insecure about and isn't too serious.. i hope so.
>>
>>28623767
Yeah cause her fucking herself worth her 10 inch dildo and magic wand is so much better. If she uses sex toys she deserves to be alone
>>
>>28623792
>If someone has a non-life threatening of health related deformation
>>28623809
>Or non-health related deformation*

Good point, that should be added too. Nothing wrong if youre fixing something you were fucked over with like a deformity with plastic surgery, but no not liking your boobs and getting breast implants doesnt count is more what im going for.
>>
>>28623811
Ive already lost my virginity. I want it back actually.
>>
>>28623865
fuck off normie, you have a gf who is into femdom and not a whore

youre living the dream
>>
File: 12912933.jpg (94 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
12912933.jpg
94 KB, 700x700
>>28623921
i'm still a virgin nigger. and a poorfag so it's not like i can go meet her whenever. ROoooOOooOOoOOOoOOO!
>>
>>28623874
Okay so dildos are okay as long as theyre under 7 inches? If she has a monster dildo then its a red flag
>>
>>28623591
>Why is being forced to have an abortion, because the pregnancy can end with death to both you and your fetus, degeneracy?
You seem both a religious nut and murrican. Which can often be an oxymoron :^)
>>
>>28623975
Thats an obvious exception to the rule, death and rape are legit reasons to get an abortion,forgetting or ignoring and a condom and letting Chad cum inside you is not
>>
>>28623881
Ok yeah. Things like boob implants are retarded and an implication that someone has too much money.
>>
I'm curious to know your opinion about my girl, /r9k/ :

She does.

She does.

She does.

More than 15 to 20 by age 25.

>She has had an abortion.
Yep.

Let's hear it, niggers
>>
>>28624024
Ok, point taken. I went overboard because it isnt that obvious in my country since they are banning abortion for every case, lel.
>>
>>28624081
lol

JUST tier
>>
>>28624081
Youre dating a whore good luck with that
>>
>>28624082
What country is that

oregeonal comment
>>
>>28624135
Thanks anon
In all honesty, I've been enjoying it quite a lot lately
>>
>>28624081
sounds like your average 2010s woman, not much to say
enjoy never having an actual connection 'cause you'll both always be thinking of that other fuck you had.
most normies seem fine with that though.
>>
What kind of woman doesn't like to be dominated? What kind of man doesn't like to dominate a woman? My gf loves it

No

No

No

>She has had an abortion.
No
>>
>>28624166
Poland. People are protesting against it so it isnt a 100% possibility, but the fact they are brought the idea to eliminate the already existing minimum for abortion is ridiculous.
>>
>>28624457
Are you a cutie girl?
>>
>she has sent nude pictures ever
>>
She has male best friend
>>
>She has no hobby or interests outside of boys
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.