[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can go back and change one day in your life. You have full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: thedevilandthegods.jpg (64 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
thedevilandthegods.jpg
64 KB, 500x334
You can go back and change one day in your life.

You have full control and can change any aspect of the events.

Just one day though.

How is your life different now?
>>
File: 1463427851490-r9k.jpg (21 KB, 326x255) Image search: [Google]
1463427851490-r9k.jpg
21 KB, 326x255
bring that shotgun and those molotov cocktails to school...
>>
>>28622109
I'm honestly not sure what I would do. I wouldn't be a felon if I changed one specific day of my
past. This would have saved me from about 5 years of hardship. However lately I feel as if I am more successful for having gone through that hardship.

The net result might be even worse.

Maybe I would just pick the cheesy win powerball route.
>>
>steal $20 out of friends moms purse when I was 12
>get banned from boy scouts and lose the few friends I had made through it
>start highschool with no friends
>never make anymore
>drop out junior year because no social skills
>rest of them are still friends 3 years out of highschool

I honestly think if I could go back and not take that money my life would be completely different. I can't imagine how having friends in highschool would have changed me.
>>
>>28622109
I would stop myself cheating on my gf and ruining everything leaving myself a hopeless mess.
>>
BUT WITH NOBODY IN YOUR BED
THE NIGHTS HARD TO GET THROUGH
>>
>>28622478
Is it okay to like brand new or does that get you called a faggot?
>>
>go back to the day I didn't win the billion dollar powerball
>pick the right numbers
I now have hundreds of millions of dollars
>>
>>28622109
>go back to when I was like 8
>take gun
>hold up store
>take hundreds to thousands
>buy bitcoin for under 10c each
>carve "sell at 1000" into my wall
>spend the rest of the day playing runescape like I always did
>>
>>28622109

I would have drank 1 less beer before I went to that girls dorm freshman year

I can trace basically all of the shittiness of college to that moment. I could have had it all but ruined it.
>>
>>28622292
WELL FUCK SON
>>
I would ask my dad not to shoot himself
>>
Say yes to the girl who asked me out in middle school.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.