[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how many of you fell for the jew media's lie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1402975262486.jpg (264 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
1402975262486.jpg
264 KB, 960x1440
Be honest, how many of you fell for the jew media's lies? How many of you actually thought being chivalrous is what women really want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YFBI6W2448
>>
>>28621737

We're a generation where Disney taught us more "life" lessons than our parents did. Of course we all fell into the lies.
>>
>>28621762
have a (you). how does one expell these thoughts from the mind?
>>
File: bored cat.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
bored cat.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>28621737
>if you want to appear good to women, you should be a "gentleman" and treat them nicely
>reserve everything for them and help them with everything without expecting anything in return, while looking like a beta clown
>good goyim, just buy our new razor and shave with it, we guarantee you'll look like that kind "gentleman" and the ladies will be all over you
>good goyim give us your shekels for a product with a function that literally any other cheaper blade can do just as well
>>
>>28622050

We keep them around provided that they still remain valuable. If it is not valuable, i.e. there is no truth to the statement based on physical realm or the social realm, and these thoughts are just burdensome, I just literally imagine blowing them away.
>>
File: kelly-brook-03.jpg (75 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
kelly-brook-03.jpg
75 KB, 600x1000
>>28622050
You owe women nothing

What makes them special, worth treating better than everyone (talking specifically about girls you're interested in)? The fact that they have a vagina your penis wants to enter?

Do they deserve special protection? Is a woman not capable of holding open a door or standing on a train? Women can vote in the Western world, that makes them equal contributors to government and society in the basest terms.

Realize that women are not Disney princesses. They don't have the cute, innocent flaws of a princess but real human flaws that can be devastating

Realize that the entire concept of chivalry is a romanticized look at the past. It's an IDEAL, not a reality. It was what men strove to be. These virtuous knights who were courteous to women were actually invading villages and raping and murdering women.

Is it worth the effort to put women on a pedestal just to satisfy your biological imperative? We are not animals after all, until we are. Forget what women want. Women don't know what women want. They lie to themselves to rationalize their irrational decisions.

You shouldn't give women special privilege or protection. You shouldn't be extra nice and special to them. You should be good to ALL people, not just those you lust after. Like the chivalry of the past, it's the benchmark of an ideal. The ideal of how a man should hold himself and interact. Don't be nice to ANYONE in a vain attempt to gain their favor. Be nice to them because you don't have a reason not to, until you do.
>>
>>28621762
>ywn save a qt princess from the clutches of evil

Why even live
>>
>>28621737
>you will never have a gf with tits like this all for yourself
>>
The reason you fell for the jew media's lies is because while Chad was outside talking to girls and learning about how they actually behave you were busy on your TV/computer screen immersed in the jewish media instead of talking to girls.
>>
>>28622448
I liked this post enough to cap it.
>>
>>28623221
>>28622448
this was a decently written post.
>>
File: upset.jpg (30 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
30 KB, 300x430
>mfw I have no interest in romantic relationships and so I can safely ignore all of this nonsense that is posted about on /r9k/ about women and society blah blah every day
>>
>>28623337
s-sure pal
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.