[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>"What happened anon? I feel like i never see you anymore, we used to be such good friends."
You know who it is
Post response
>>
Wait a few days and say "Hey".
>>
>>28620515
just ignore
i dont know how normies hold conversations that shti amazes me
all i can do is get out the basic hi how are you and then my mind goes completely blank
>>
File: 1462506618484.png (7 KB, 759x551) Image search: [Google]
1462506618484.png
7 KB, 759x551
>>28620515
Pills and dope became more important than myself to me. I let our relationship deteriorate because I was so high all the time. The lies about money was because I was spending $400 a day on Opana and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just disappeared and never talked to you again like I did. I should have answered if you called me 107 times like you did. I just didn't have the heart to go on and I didn't want to hear your voice. It would have been too hard. What I had to do was just disappear entirely. Maybe you can stand to talk to me after knowing all this. Maybe not. I won't abandon you again as a friend and I hope we can be friends forever because we've shared so much of ourselves. I miss you Nicole.
>>
>>28620567
literally why would anyone do this
I don't think normies even have this strong of a memory
>>
>>28620665
That's how you hit on girls, silly. They like drama. If she wants to talk and you don't answer she's gonna be like "omg does anon hate me? :((" and then when you say hey she's either gonna write you a paragraph, or play hard you get. Both cases you're in.
Now, if she doesn't reply there's nothing you could've done in the first place. Gotta act cool and pretend you have better things to do than talking to some roastie.
>>
Yesterday I saw her and she hugged me and said I miss you and I cried myself to sleep
>>
>having a "her"
>ever

Fucking normies
>>
>>28620515
I moved on i guess? I amen you know I don't leave the house if I don't have to. I don't go out of my way to just orbit you dude.
>>
>>28620633
Do you think Nicole ever sucked a big black benis while you were doing opana
>>
>>28621509
this
I dont understand how someone could legitimately consider themselves a robot if they have ever had an extended enough interaction with a girl for her to become a "her."
>>
>>28620515
Yeah because you put literally zero effort into trying to see me
>>
Literally never has this happened to me. Every girl i talked to just ignored me after i stopped talking to them and i never talked back to them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.