[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL Redflag thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: Red-Flag.jpg (610 KB, 1132x1696) Image search: [Google]
Red-Flag.jpg
610 KB, 1132x1696
>She likes to be dominated, degraded, or used
(this eliminates about 90% of the female population already)

>She has skype, whatsapp, kik, or snapchat filled with dozens of guys that message her

>She has facebook, instagram, tinder, or any dating apps or website profiles.

>She thinks theres nothing wrong with flirting

>Shes attracted to assholes or men who show dominance, even worse if she thinks (because she feels) theres nothing wrong with it.

>She has tattoos, piercings other than ears, unnatural neon colored dyed hair

>She has had more than 3 sex partners by 21, 5 by 25, 7 by 28, or more than 10 after 30 (these numbers are generous)

>She drinks or smokes a lot, she constantly needs to show off her body for attention

>She is an extrovert

>She doesnt believe in marriage or doesnt want a long term relationship or doesnt want to be boyfriend or girlfriend with someone they like because they like playing the field.
>>
Being an extrovert is forgivable btw, but barely.

Youre setting yourself up for disaster by dating an extrovert girl instead of an introvert. All extroverts are automatically normies or failed normies regardless of gender. While females cant be robots, introverted women are more naturally inclined to have the qualities and thought patterns of robots.

Also by dating an extrovert youre asking for someone who needs constant validation, attention and approval not only from you but from other people too. They CAN NOT take care of their self the same way an intovert can and recquire numerous people and conditions just to be happy as opposed to being happy with the person theyre with and who they are like an introvert would more likely and readily understand.
>>
>She has ever called herself lonely despite being a female
>>
>She has ever had a bf ever or held hands with a guy
>>
>>28609400
no. it is a red flag if she doesn't have facebook or instagram.
>>
>her makeup is noticeable from >1 foot away
>>
>>28610010
fuck off roastie

oregano commentt
>>
>>28609400
>>She likes to be dominated, degraded, or used
no
>>She has skype, whatsapp, kik, or snapchat filled with dozens of guys that message her
no
>>She has facebook, instagram, tinder, or any dating apps or website profiles.
yes
>>She thinks theres nothing wrong with flirting
yes
>>Shes attracted to assholes or men who show dominance, even worse if she thinks (because she feels) theres nothing wrong with it.
no
>>She has tattoos, piercings other than ears, unnatural neon colored dyed hair
no but planning for tattoo
>>She has had more than 3 sex partners by 21, 5 by 25, 7 by 28, or more than 10 after 30 (these numbers are generous)
no
>>She drinks or smokes a lot, she constantly needs to show off her body for attention
smoke
>>She is an extrovert
neither more ambivert
>>She doesnt believe in marriage or doesnt want a long term relationship or doesnt want to be boyfriend or girlfriend with someone they like because they like playing the field.
no

don't worry op i wouldn't date you either
>>
>>28609400
>her fingernails are painted red
>>
bretty good list OP, agree with everything except i'd add some caveats to one or two of em. social media is fine but in moderation, and flirtings not bad per se but i think i get what you mean
>>
>>28610517
you said yes to the facebook instagram tinder or datign apps,

which ones do you have?

also flirting is a huge red flag, why wouldnt you think it is one?

what would the tattoo be of?

what do you smoke?

ambiverts are normies in denial.

i wouldnt want to date you either. you do pass some of the bigger red flags though like not being a roastie whore, congrats.
>>
the amount of space between women you could actually have a relationship with and those you think are 'worthy' of your disgusting neckbeard ass is actually hilarious

though the girl i like sent me pictures of her making out with another dued today, so i guess i'm not much better
>>
>>28609400
Agree
>She has skype, whatsapp, kik, or snapchat filled with dozens of guys that message her
Agree
How else would a robot meet her? Maybe just one of these (not Instagram).
Agree
>Shes attracted to assholes or men who show dominance, even worse if she thinks (because she feels) theres nothing wrong with it.
Agree
The easiest one
>She has had more than 3 sex partners by 21, 5 by 25, 7 by 28, or more than 10 after 30 (these numbers are generous)
Agree
>She drinks or smokes a lot, she constantly needs to show off her body for attention
Agree
>She is an extrovert
Agree
>She doesnt believe in marriage or doesnt want a long term relationship or doesnt want to be boyfriend or girlfriend with someone they like because they like playing the field.
Agree
>>
>>28610603
Good point. Theres a big difference between facebook and tinder. Facebook isnt a red flag now that i think about, its just not ideal for my personal tastes and i let it slip in there. Instagram is like the new young facebook so that shouldnt be on the list either so just tinder and dating apps are red flags. Facebook and instagram still makes them a normie whore though.
>>
>She has facebook

99.99% of western females eliminated, gg
>>
>>28610639
lOL are you friendzoned or what why do you think she would send you those
>>
>>28610688
girl is kinda fucking crazy desu, she had been sending me nudes and shit for the last few months, talking a lot

but i was away from home for a few days, she messaged me asking if i'd hooked up with other girls and i kinda went with it just to see her reaction

then that
>>
>She has a vagina

Why would you ever want to date a girl without a delicious penis anons?
>>
>28609400
That really depends if it's in bed or elsewhere.
Yes
Facebook - no, Instagram - depends on content, tinder and anything else - yes
Yes
depends how you define dominance but generaly yes
No questions, it's clear as day
Yes
Yes
>She is an extrovert
If you look at it as binary system then yes. I wouldnt want to date introverted introvert or super extrovert - i'd take someone a little bit either to one or other side from the middle.
no
>>
>>28609400
>>She likes to be dominated, degraded, or used
Oh yes yes yes
>>She has skype, whatsapp, kik, or snapchat filled with dozens of guys that message her
I have Skype and kik but not full of guys
>>She has facebook, instagram, tinder, or any dating apps or website profiles.
One fake to play around
>>She thinks theres nothing wrong with flirting
Well, it is if you're in a relationship
>>Shes attracted to assholes or men who show dominance, even worse if she thinks (because she feels) theres nothing wrong with it.
Dominant men who cuddle are best men
>>She has tattoos, piercings other than ears, unnatural neon colored dyed hair
No, no, one belly button piercing
>>She has had more than 3 sex partners by 21, 5 by 25, 7 by 28, or more than 10 after 30 (these numbers are generous)
Nou
>>She drinks or smokes a lot, she constantly needs to show off her body for attention
I drink by myself to run away from reality and hope to die
>>She is an extrovert
Hahahhaa no
>>She doesnt believe in marriage or doesnt want a long term relationship or doesnt want to be boyfriend or girlfriend with someone they like because they like playing the field.
I'd love to get married
>>
>>28610768
You get what you deserve normie, man up and date that slut. Judging by your >>28610639
post youre from reddit and you deserve shit tier women.
>>
>>28610664
Meant this reply to >>28610570
>>
>>28610660
>How else would a robot meet her? Maybe just one of these (not Instagram).

Lol why would you say instagram? I would much rather a girl have an instagram than a tinder or dating website.
>>
>>28610810
>That really depends if it's in bed or elsewhere.
Girls who like to be dominated are more than likely cheating sluts who will chase after guys who are dominate and treat her badly

Also how would it depend? Its still disgusting. Imagine if one of your plethora of ex boyfriends said to you he likes to be submissive to you in bed and you to degrade him. What kind of opinion would you have of him then

>depends how you define dominance but generaly yes

Huge warning sign. Youre probably a slut "femanon"
>>
>>28610848
My official assesment is that youre a tumblr esque pixie dream girl, without any of the dream qualities and just a whore "femanon"

get the fuck off my board
>>
>She has more shoes than books
>>
>>28610969
Cause Instagram is for attention whoring, the rest is like last resort
>>
>>28611306
Lol the cock buffet that is tinder is worst than instagram?

Both are pretty bad imo
>>
>she uses reddit
>>
>>28609400
>She has genitalia
>>
File: 4SEcRVU.jpg (68 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
4SEcRVU.jpg
68 KB, 500x667
>She's not a femanon
>She doesn't like being raped
>She doesn't love being degraded
>She doesn't let you choke her as you're fucking
>She doesn't let you beat her during sex
>She has never camwhored
>She doesn't let you cum on her slutty face
>She doesn't let you act out increasingly disgusting rape fantasies

Boring girls are boring
>>
>she was born from a vagina
>>
>>28611669
Found the roastie

Fuck off back to soc slut
>>
>She isn't mentally ill
>She doesn't hate men
>She isn't feminist
>She doesn't have a low sex drive or sexual hangups
>She has lots of friends
>She smokes tobacco
>>
File: ush.jpg (71 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ush.jpg
71 KB, 1200x675
>tattoos
>piercings (other than ear)
>anything more than minimal makeup
>cant put down a cell phone
>has had an abortion
>will let you bareback her and then 'just take a plan b' after
>sleeps with socks on
>>
File: 1458668594787.jpg (485 KB, 725x1048) Image search: [Google]
1458668594787.jpg
485 KB, 725x1048
>>28611669
>tfw am in a relationship with someone like this, but he's an extremely feminine trap faggot. Still a good feeling.
>>
>>28611731
I would love to find a girl like this to be honest

I want a girl wo his mental problems and hates men and is a feminist and doesnt just give away sex and no friends and doesnt do drugs

She sounds perfect
>>
>>28611736
>sleeps with socks on

FUCKING THIS! I FUCKING HATE ANYBODY WHO DOES THIS!
>>
>>28611736
Put the cell phone down and abortion are good ones, added to the official list.
>>
>>28611794
hahah WHY? Whats up with the dislike of socks?
>>
>>28611789
Do you have mental problems? Do you have sexual issues? My thing isn't "doesn't give away sex", it's really more just that I want someone who understands my own sexual issues.
Are you a guy or a girl?
Oh and it's not not doing drugs for me, it's just no tobacco (and alcohol too desu). Anything else is fine (short of heroin or coke).
Why do you want someone like that btw?
>>
>>28610603
>you said yes to the facebook instagram tinder or datign apps,
facebook and instagram

>also flirting is a huge red flag, why wouldnt you think it is one?
how is flirting outside of a relationship a red flag?
>what would the tattoo be of?
it would be a geometric tattoo with some shapes/lines and an outline of my dog
>what do you smoke?
cigarettes... and weed not too rarely
>ambiverts are normies in denial.
maybe
>>
>>28611835
I have mental problems, but theyre not problems, theyre just who i am, so used to them its just normal and i dont see them as bad or let them effect me. Im mostly demisexual, sometimes asexual, sometimes hypersexual, but yeah sexual issues stemming from childhood. What are your sexual issues and mental problems? Im a guy, and ive done drugs before but im not attracted to super druggies like always drunk or high everyday. A few times a week is okay though

I think i would like someone like that because idk, it might be easier to get along with them and understand without having to explain to them or be someone else for them to stay interested.
>>
>>28612021
I just have a really low sex drive and a strange (and unexplained) aversion to sexuality. I want someone to help me get over it at some point but it's not super important. I'd need to trust someone a lot to be able to try to work on it anyway.
Mentally I'm just schizo something or other, doctors are shit at diagnosing me mostly just give me pills.
Really I just want a loving caring supportive relationship with a nice girl where we can support each other through our problems. Or at least I can support them. I like giving and taking care of people. Mostly when I say that I want a "crazy gf" people think that I don't know what I'm getting into and try to warn me off which is like, lmao, done it b4 m8. At the same time when I see anyone agree with me that they want to date a mentally ill woman it makes me think they're predators. I have a massive distrust of men and it seems like most guys that want to date "crazy" just want someone they can easily manipulate and abuse which is disgusting. Not directing that at you by the way I'm just rambling.
>>
>>28611906
>facebook and instagram
How old are you

>>28611906
>how is flirting outside of a relationship a red flag?

A girl that flirts a lot loves attention and validation and people feeding her compliments. Id rather have a girl who rejects normies who flirt with her instead of play their game. Of all the things normies do flirting is probably the most cringiest of them all next to fake empathy for people they barely knew

>>28611906
>it would be a geometric tattoo with some shapes/lines and an outline of my dog
Dont ruin your skin so you can have some conversation pieces for normies. You know what go ahead and do it and just fuck off this board. the doge one sounds cute tho and the gemoetric one could be cool

>cigarettes... and weed not too rarely
kind of gross, switch to a vape slut
>>
>>28612180
>I want someone to help me get over it at some point but it's not super important

Yeah that actually sounds like me, your whole post i can relate to actually especially with other people thinking a crazy gf is a bad idea, but i just see it as the best thing if you can get mutual taking care of each other and building on that

How old are you? Are you a girl or a guy? Bi or straight or gay?
>>
>>28609400
>tfw found all of those except partner count in a single girl
>>
>>28612281
I'm 23, male, and straight. I figured there were some people out there would at least kinda understand what I want and why so I'm glad you can relate to what I'm saying.
Have you ever been in a relationship like that? How old are you?
>>
>>28612192
>How old are you
i'm 19 turning 20 this yr
>A girl that flirts a lot loves attention and validation and people feeding her compliments. Id rather have a girl who rejects normies who flirt with her instead of play their game. Of all the things normies do flirting is probably the most cringiest of them all next to fake empathy for people they barely knew
i don't initiate, if a guy chooses to flirt with me i'll either flirt back if i'm okay with him or just not reciprocate. idk what you mean by the fake empathy thing tho, if a stranger told me their dog died or something i'd be sad for them
>Dont ruin your skin so you can have some conversation pieces for normies. You know what go ahead and do it and just fuck off this board. the doge one sounds cute tho and the gemoetric one could be cool
it would be one tattoo but yeah it's not really a conversation piece it's something i want to do for myself because i love my dog and he's the first real pet i've ever had.
>kind of gross, switch to a vape slut
vaping is what pussies who don't want to smoke real ciggies do just smoke ciggies then quit when you have a kid it's not too big of a deal
>>
>>28612364
Nope I never been in a relationship like that, ive seen girls like that before though. I dont even talk to girls really, i just like being alone. If i start trying to pursue girls again thats the type i would go for. What about you have you been in a relationship with a chick like that?
>>
>>28612483
Yeah I have. I liked it, it was hectic and she was very needy so I was able to constantly spend all my energy trying to take care of her. She got bored and left, it happens I guess. It was a good learning experience though. I'm very good at defusing anger and making people happy and making people feel safe and loved I think. I owe at least some of that to that relationship.
Do you talk to guys? I don't talk to any guys. I can only really relate to women. All my friends are women, I feel so much more comfortable and myself around women than around men. I've never really understood guys though so I guess that's why.
>>
>>28612419
>me i'll either flirt back if i'm okay with him or just not reciprocate.

This is where I have a problem with you roastie.

>>28612419
>t would be one tattoo but yeah it's not really a conversation piece it's something i want to do for myself because i love my dog and he's the first real pet i've ever had.

That sounds pretty nice, where would you put it at you painted pig whore?

>vaping is what pussies who don't want to smoke real ciggies do just smoke ciggies then quit when you have a kid it's not too big of a deal

This is the kind of thinking that is retarded and a red flag. Vaping is for pussies, getting cancers while looking cool is more important. You only think vaping is shit because normies one day decided to think so. When vaping first came out everybody thought it was revolutionary and cool.
>>
>>28612553
I want a needy gf, just as long as shes loyal and i dont have to worry about her.
I talk to people in my guild for the video games i play and i talk to my neighbors and my family, which most of those are guys but also some girls, my neighbor is a girl and we hang out and play video games but she has a bf so idc we managed to become really good friends and just that.

Why would you only talk to girls? Seems like the opposite thing for a robot to do.
>>
>straight up poops directly onto the floor in front of your parents
>>
>>28612683
I'm not really a robot I just come here sometimes because there's nowhere else on 4chan for me. I'm mentally ill but I'm not a misogynist. People here call me a feminist but I don't think guys can be feminists. Robots don't talk to girls because they're afraid or have anxiety or whatever I guess? I don't talk to guys for that reason (tho my anxiety with them isn't rooted in sexuality it's rooted in fear of violence and complete lack of understanding). I don't have irl friends which seems like a robotish sort of thing too. (plus typical depression anxiety social issues etc).
>>
>>28612805
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OF NORMIEEEEE
>>
>>28612843
I have no home ;-;
>>
>>28612585
>This is where I have a problem with you roastie.
a bit of harmless flirting outside of a relationship is fine, you don't fully understand from a females perspective because when a man flirts with you and you flirt a little back it makes BOTH of you feel good and it doesn't have to lead anywhere, you go home and feel good for the rest of the week because some chick said you have nice eyelashes or something.

>That sounds pretty nice, where would you put it at you painted pig whore?
on the under side of my forearm, approximately 8 or 9cm in length, because my arms are slim and it would look okay there

>When vaping first came out everybody thought it was revolutionary and cool.
vaping is just as bad as smoking, honestly came to that conclusion on my own and i would rather someone be honest with themselves and say "okay i want to smoke, i'll smoke for real" then go "yeah i want to smoke and look cool but i don't want cancer :( i'll just get this equally as harmful thing without making me cool"
>>
>>28612890
>a bit of harmless flirting outside of a relationship is fine,

Slut, slut, slut, slut.

Flirting opens up to you being a whore, or a tease that leads on and rejects all these guys later or some weird combination of the two where you just flirt with everybody for the benefits and only take it farther when your high demands are met in a guy, which makes you vain and manipulative of others. Id also want a girl who doesnt need constant validation from guys to feel good and have a nice week, their happiness like that should come from internal things of positive things, not being flirty.

>on the under side of my forearm, approximately 8 or 9cm in length, because my arms are slim and it would look okay there
mite b nice

>vaping is just as bad as smoking,
no its not. smoking cigarettes is far worse than vaping.

what country do you live in btw since you used cm
>>
>she wears yoga pants
>>
>>28613165
exception: she poops in them and wears them on the subway while crying to satisfy your fetish
>>
>>28609400
>she likes anime
>ESPECIALLY normie fujobait like Tokyo Ghoul, SnK, Kuroko, ect...
>>
tfw you will never have a virgin bf because he has been inside his mothers vagina
>>
>she likes anime
>she wears corsets
>she wears makeup
>she has many male friends
>she smokes
>she owns leggings
>>
>>28609400
facebook and instagram are excusable if they have only a few photos and dont have many followers and slutty pics

I would only tolerate 1 sex parter by 21 and 2 by 23, you are being really generous here OP

other than this its absolutely right
>>
>>28609400
Extroverts are usually pyscopaths just so you know.
>>
>>28609400
> Having a problem with women who like to be used.

Your only problem with this OP is because your a fat 5'8 NEET who can't project any masculinity
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.