[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the feminists not know you guys? https://twitter.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: tribalism_1a.jpg (18 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
tribalism_1a.jpg
18 KB, 600x384
Why do the feminists not know you guys?

https://twitter.com/AHRCdigitalfems
>>
File: ChxHrqAWMAAGkWy.jpg (34 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
ChxHrqAWMAAGkWy.jpg
34 KB, 600x452
Do you find yourself here?
>>
File: ChxKAA9W0AARHeg.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ChxKAA9W0AARHeg.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
What's the best strategy against robots?
>>
>>28608262
hopefully psychologists will stop listening to feminist lunatics eventually they are going 100% the wrong direction in trying to help people
the more they listen to these fruitcakes the more anger and hatred towards women and misunderstanding of mens issues will boil over into actual violence how can people literally be this stupid? they will never succeed in a women led strategy to convert opinion into the trite socially accepted norm through the same old insulting and demeaning tactics.
just like the mental health campaigns tagline, its time to listen.
>>
>4chan/b

/b/ is honestly so tame. It's lost so much charm and culture.
>>
>>28608437
They still get up to some fun stuff, but yeah, you would be hard pressed to see any of that on an average day.
>>
File: 1463184702363.jpg (48 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1463184702363.jpg
48 KB, 500x413
>>28608262
> Hijacking of the hermeneutics of suspicion

Let me have some doubts on this one.

They should rather say

> Unfair use of reason and critiques to hurt muh feelings
>>
File: ChxWANAW0AA5P87.jpg large.jpg (86 KB, 1024x638) Image search: [Google]
ChxWANAW0AA5P87.jpg large.jpg
86 KB, 1024x638
I'm struggling to find a post-doc position investigating anxiety/depression but THIS kind of research is funded?

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>28608245

>politics of emotion and 'gut feeling'

K E K
E
K
>>
>>28608621
I think that the study of Anxiety/Depression is SO broad that it's hard to get noticed for that. I mean, those are the two most diagnosed mental disorders (at least in the USA). SSRI's are among the most prescribed medications.

I'm not saying it's not valuable, because if it's so prevalent it needs to be unpacked and studied, but it's also very broad

Good luck robot. Go save some lives
>>
>>28608245
>Shift toward visual and meme-based expression
Kek
>>
>>28608262
Oh, so NOW they care about logical expression instead of 'muh feels.'
>>
>>28608707

That's true, I was being non-specific so that I can't be ID'd (however minute the probability). There are a lot of feminists in psychology/neuroscience.

Just feels frustrating that somebody actually gets paid to study something so trivial and with such an obvious bias.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.