[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so im thinking of being an hero this weekend, this decision was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: CgHlXntWEAAVPvx.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CgHlXntWEAAVPvx.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
so im thinking of being an hero this weekend, this decision was hard, past month was a nightmare for me

im writing this as a warning for you rest of the robots, hear my story

>finally had a beautiful girlfriend, she is nearly 8/10, im a fat average looking robot but im kinda smart and i have a good income, that enables me to dress well and take girls to nice places, so far it helped me develop the right attitude and kept my mental illness at bay

>things are good between me and my girlfriend, we keep it steady for like 6 months, every day is a blessing, sex is incredible, its the first time in my life that im having sex with such a girl

>since her last relationship was with an abusive chad she looks at my beta qualities positively and she always compliments how gentle and kind i am

>after six months she starts to show signs of boredom, she asks to go outside and have fun

>one of those nights she buys us some extacy, it will be fun and we will relax she says but i kinda pussy out cause of my anxiety but try to keep a brave face to overcome my betaness

>after half an hour into clubbing, she starts to flirt with some random nigger

>she says the nigger is an acquaintance and she knew the guy from before, i dont wanna come off as a jelaous beta cuck so i act like i dont mind

>nigger is tall af and well built, meanwhile im chubby as fuck

>they dance with each other all night, grinding and shit, at this point i start to get possessive and say that we have to go home...

cont...
>>
>she takes me to the balcony for a smoke and asks if the nigger can come back with us to our place

>i ask why, she says cmon it will be an adventure, isnt he hot?

>at this point im too pussy to back out and lash out, i say its ok if she wants to flirt a bit, guy looks pretty messed up anyway, im hoping he will pass out in the road

>we take a cab and go back to my apartment, guy seems pretty alert

>they hold hands at the back of the cab, im on the front, my girlfriend holds my shoulder time to time to reassure me

>we enter my apartment, she opens up a bottle of wine, after a while of chatting, she asks that we play truth or dare

>i pray that we get through this safely but im nervous as fuck, i try to keep a brave face and act carefree

>dare comes, guy says i dare you to kiss me to my girl

>gf sits on his lap, gives him a french kiss

>at this point its all confusing, im kinda aroused and kinda jelly

>we continue to truth and dare...
>>
>i try to come out manly and ask my girlfriend to suck my cock in front of the nigger to prove my alpha qualities

>she tries to suck my cuck but im so nervous i cant get it up, she says its ok but im beyond pathetic at this point

>since nigger witnessed this, he dares her to suck his cock

>he flips out his dick, its really big, mine was like 12 cm but his dick is like 20 cm or something, plus its thick af

>gf looks impressed, looks at me for validation, i cannot turn her down cause i too much of a pussy and i dont want to be a jelaous motherfucker i ask her to go for it

>she literally gobbles niggers dick, they went at it for like 10 minutes, i try to stop them but nigger just says cmon dude dont be a pussy take her ass and lets do it

>i try to get it up to join in, i cant

>my dick is limp af while the nigger makes her gag with his huge cock

>nigger finally comes in her mouth, gf laughs and she takes us to the bedroom

>i manage to get my cock semi hard but the guys body is ripped and im a fat fuck so when i try to involve myself i just look silly

>nigger looks at me and says arent you gonna fuck her i say keep going and i hate myself for saying it

>gf looks at me with dissapointment and asks why dont you fuck my ass, anon never does it so it should be tight to the nigger

>they fuck all night, at one point i go back to the living room to play little big planet 3

>i hear them fuck all night in the morning nigger goes, GF sleeps all day

>2 weeks after the incident, she dumps me for the negro

i have been reading stuff like that all around but i never believed it, im a failure of a man and i will commit suicide, jesus, this shit is so hard, i thought i was beyond this, it hurts so fucking much, help me get through this anon

TL DR

i got cucked big time, does this happens to robots a lot or im a failure at being a human being?
>>
Don`t kill yourself over that bitch,famalamfrienpai.Life goes on.This experience will make you more jaded and make you realize the cruelty of this disgusting world we live in.Unless you`re planning a massacre,don`t do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 294x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 294x200
>>28607151
>This
Damn anon
I really don't blame you
The bitch will probably get dump a week later by the guy anyway, and might try to come back to you, but don't take that black fucks sloppy Secound, shut that bitch out anon
>>
>>28607346

You mention she got beat on by an abusive chad...maybe she fucks with people and he didn't like it.

At least you have had sex, I'm 24 and still a virgin faggot and I'm pretty happy for some reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (424 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424 KB, 1080x1920
>>28607151
I'm so sorry anon. Don't kill yourself over that. Just start hitting the gym. You sound very insecure about your weight, and I feel you on that. I'm 300 pounds, but I've been dieting and I'm down from 350. Still absolutely a land whale, but it's getting better and honestly I feel great. Just work to solve your body issues, you will find someone else; I guarantee it.

Hang in there man, we are all gonna make it.
>>
Damn anon thars horrible, sorry about that. Sounds like the relationship could have been fine if you had just been able to double team her with the guy. According to your story, it seems like she wanted to include you.

Its better this way, man. Keep your chin up and maybe someday you'll find a girl with kinks that you also enjoy.
>>
Yea you should probably kill yourself.

Did you just read what you wrote? Do you realize what it says?

What the fuck is wrong with you? How many fucking chances did your hoe give you to man up and put your foot down? She was desperately trying to get you to be a fucking man and claim your property. And you didn't. Of fucking course she left you for the nigger.

And here's why. Do you think he would EVER allow that same thing to happen to him? Allow some other guy on his girl like that? Of course not.

So, ultimately, that girl is with a better guy now. The nigger is better than you. Kill yourself.
>>
>implying you're not going to get cucked by Chaddeus Thunderseraphim
>>
>i try to stop them but nigger just says cmon dude dont be a pussy take her ass and lets do it
>nigger looks at me and says arent you gonna fuck her

these greentexts are how I know this story is real lmao
>>
>i go back to the living room to play little big planet 3

AAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA ROFL LMAO
>>
File: nwwwEhO.jpg (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
nwwwEhO.jpg
34 KB, 512x512
i got a chub well reading this if that helps :)
>>
>>28607151
I couldn't read after cont..

OR you kill that nigger right there biting his troath off or you just fucking leave like the beta shit you are.

BUT NO! AS A FUCKING DOUBLE NIGGER YOU JUST STAYED THERE AMD GOT KEKED
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.