[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your inner monologue like and how do you interact with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19
File: Power-of-the-Mind.jpg (44 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
Power-of-the-Mind.jpg
44 KB, 326x326
What is your inner monologue like and how do you interact with it and/or quiet it? CAN you even keep it quiet? Do you think in pictures and words or just one?

Explain your inner monologue, robots.
>>
I don't have an inner monolog
>>
usually it's silent. if i start wanting to think about something i'll discuss it in my mind. i don't have a photographic memory though i wish i did, i dont usually think in pictures. but yeah, it's pretty quiet most of the time. comes with being depressed i think.
>>
Bunch of copies of myself sitting in a circular stone meeting hall with everyone having their own little section and desk and shit.

One of me has the floor and we all sit around and debate shit, different parts of my psyche taking their turn to make their point. Sometimes multiple facets form a delegation on an idea and make a group presentation. Sometimes one individual facet will get a veto or raise a point that trumps everything else.

Usually we talk about why I haven't killed myself yet.

Same motion on the floor over and over again gets monotonous though so sometimes we just put off talking about it till later.
>>
>Kill yourself
>Kill yourself
>why does that person keep staring at me
>I think that cop in my neighborhood knows that i smoke weed
>I wish i would die
>I wish i had a gun for that person that keeps staring at me
>I'm a loser
>I'm a loser

The ride never ends
>>
I decide everything by talking in mind. To a lot of people I seem like a slow thinker, but I think that my way of thinking allows me to stay very focused on a train of thought and that it makes it easy to come to innovative conclusions. In the long run, my thought process is probably more efficient than most although it seems slow.
I almost never imagine pictures, but I can. When I visualize something, I have to narrate it to see it.
>>
File: Jsuf4hdg02sbdh0u.jpg (41 KB, 454x317) Image search: [Google]
Jsuf4hdg02sbdh0u.jpg
41 KB, 454x317
>>28597297
is this you? blox blox
>>
yea you should try to keep it quiet anon it's called Gnosticism it's the basis of meditation

>>28597380
fuck paranoia anon pigs will be pigs
>>
>>28597224
My own voice sped up. And I can remember certain instances in vivid detail, like photographic tier, but I have no input into which things get remembered like this and which don't, but usually it's things that are a big deal.

The monologue itself is usually questions, then a logical progression of things which answer those.

> driving
> see a black and white cow
> "is that a hereford or a holstien?"
> vivid memory of that time Brent told me about belted galloways
> vivid memory of that time I saw a cow being born with Benny
>>
>>28597297
That is super cool. How long did it take you to create that? Have any advice on how I can create a council for my mind?
>>
>>28597224
It's constantly on, and sometimes I argue with myself, or agree and compliment kind of like an angel and a devil on my shoulders but they're good friends. to make it silent I just focus on one thing and mostly my thoughts are taken over. both, sort of like a shitty powerpoint presentation.
>>
>>28597495

More like this

https://youtu.be/dfkiJXnSRM8?t=5m40s
>>
>FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT
repeat 24/7
>>
>>28597591
I know exactly what you mean. I'm sort of like that, too.
>>
>>28597577
>How long did it take you to create that?

It just happens. I mean the "king" is ultimately the decisionmaker - they're all "me" but the final decision lies with him, which is effectively me.

Different facets can influence the king - moreover eventually some facets will just give way to other's insistence. IE: when I really just let go and take away all pretense, engage in pure anger or things like that - moments when all limitations are taken off and you just come through unfiltered.

I got no advice for making a counsel inside your head.

If anything it came about because I understood there were and always have been many points of view in tackling a problem or understanding an idea, and the counsel represents the multiple point of view abstractions / permutations I create in my head when evaluating something.
>>
>>28597297
>>28597443
Nice. I should try to change my consciousness' environment a little bit too. A change in perspective for the better might change the way I deal with the world more than I imagine. We usually don't notice how important the way we think is. Metacognition is underrated.
>>
I usually have conversations with myself about minor things. I've never really had any friends so I just pretend I'm my own friend.
>>
>>28597224

Different stages for each different act. Combination of pictures, cut movies and conversations.
I sometimes play the complete movements out. And try to enact them in reality.

Lets say a fight move which I saw somewhere. I start to think about using it in different situations and try to act it out at practice.

Or with music, the moment I find a nice rythm coming out of nowhere I start constructing it in layers with different instruments and products.

I layer the fuck out of everything in different styles.
>>
File: universal feel wojak.jpg (365 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
universal feel wojak.jpg
365 KB, 800x600
Whenever i'm alone, I always talk to myself like as if I'm talking to a small crowd or a colleague or even a movie character like Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now. Like i'm talking to a human entity that mostly listens, but occasionally comments back.
I turn my head and use facial expressions and hand motions and everything, like as if i'm talking to someone, but there is no one there

It's like an outlet of ideas and emotions for me, my inner monologue spills out and I speak it, but only if i'm 100% alone, like sitting on the toilet in the bathroom privately alone.
Is this healthy?
>>
>>28597662
That's really interesting. You seem like you might be very well versed in government.
>>
>>28597591
>tfw never thought of doing this
I can even think of the Prophet as a cathartic being that appears before my cognitive agora to provide a revealing perspective upon the current subject matter.
>>
I use music, honestly. Creating little melodies in my head is my inner monologue.
>>
My inner monologue consists of me telling myself that I'm never going to get a girlfriend, never gonna get good grades, never gonna be adequate in life, etc.
>>
File: 1450678448254.jpg (5 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
1450678448254.jpg
5 KB, 250x215
Mine is sorta just putting to words of whatever I am doing or chain of events that could happen. Other times when I am in groups, I will tell myself everyone is talking about me or judging.

If someone talks to me, I'll be hearing their words but not listening and instantly forget what they said. I have brain problems.
>>
File: 1462656050645.png (108 KB, 308x402) Image search: [Google]
1462656050645.png
108 KB, 308x402
Constant thoughts. Usually about how things work/how I feel. I feel like I'll have the same topics every day for a while

I honestly can't fathom not having an inner monolog. It's just like in taking to myself but I can only hear it. I also San lucky not to have any weird evil voices like I've heard about here
>>
>>28597702
>>28597793
Also, how unconscious is it? Do you think something like that could be developed by imposition and then slowly get incorporated to the way my decision making process naturally works?
>>
I don't think in pictures but I can visualize music in my mind, like visualizing the emotions or something
>>
The same voice that reads text to me announces all of my thoughts. I mostly ignore it as I know what my thoughts are without the voice telling me.
>>
>>28598001
It is not unconscious. It is never unconcsious. You will remember every second of it.

The only thing that are unconcious are the memories you don't want to remember, which are mostly traumas.
>>
>>28597224
Black comedy usually. We make jokes back and forth about bleak shit, completely in our own head.
It's probably just "me myself and I" but I like thinking of it as two people exchanging banter. It's much funner that way, especially since I don't talk to anybody else most of the time.
>>
>>28598139
Poor choice of words, sorry. By unconscious I meant automatic. Do you willing initiate the process every time or does it happen naturally? I would appreciate if you could answer the second question too. I'm afraid that if I started doing this it would always feel awkward in my mind.
>>
I talk to myself in my head alot.
Have conversations and stuff whenever I need to make a decision. When I say talk, I do literally mean talk as in dialogue, but I don't really have a name or any form for the voice that I talk to.

Don't take this to mean something lie schizophrenia either, it's not like that. I don't really know how to explain it.
>>
File: 1461912126630.jpg (24 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
1461912126630.jpg
24 KB, 600x522
>What is your inner monologue like

May 15, 2016
9:28PM

Dear Myself,

EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL EAT FUCK KILL YOU COULD STOMP YOUR CAT TO DEATH RIGHT NOW WOW FIFTY PERCENT OFF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE FUCKING LOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW PRICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE NO MOUTH BUT I MUST SCREAM

DON'T GIVE IN ALIMONY JUST FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL DAY DO YOU WANT TO TURN ON STICKY KEYS FAVORITE COLOR IS FUCK DO YOU WANT TO TURN ON STICKY KEYS OPEN YOUR EYES LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU LIMITED TIME ONLY BEHEADING CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

THOUGHT I SAW IN THE CORNER OF MY EYE A PREGNANT SPIDER ON THE WALL HAIRLESS BALD OLD MEN CRAWLING ON THE CEILING SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING WORMS

I AM A SCIENTIST OF ROCKETS AND BLEEDING EYE SOCKETS EXPLODING THE EARTH WITH SCREAMING FIRE AND SHARP ROCKS

PURUPURUPURURINTUTURUPURURINPURUPURUPURURINPURURINPURUPURUPURURINPURURINTUTURUPURUPURUPURURINPURURINPURUPURUPURURINTUTURUPURURINPURUPURUPURURINPURURINPURUPURUPURURINTUTURUPURURINPURUPURUPURURINPURURINTU-TU-TURUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu

Thanks,
Inner Monologue.
>>
>>28597224
I always like how, when I consume a certain piece of media, my inner monologue automatically switches to the narrative style of that media.

>watches It's Such A Beautiful Day/reads a book
"Anon walked down the street, jangling his keys in his pocket, flicking them up, down, and around as though it were a butterfly knife. He thought to himself about getting one of those pens that opened like a butterfly knife, but quickly realized it wouldn't be worth the effort."

>plays vidya
PRESS X TO PICK UP PEN
Dialogue options
Level ups

>Reads Homestuck once
Anon decides to take a shit. He removes his pants and swiftly places them into the furnace.
Without stimuli it's basically a second me:
>"Alright, so, what's got you down today?"
"I don't even know, man."
>"Aw come on, there's gotta be something that's fucking you up."
>>
I barely have inner monologue. My head's quiet. As it should be.
>>
>>28597224
It's kind of just a series of impulses. I find myself wondering how someone would respond if I gave them a piece of hard candy, and at the same time, what if I just broke their nose? Not that I would, but I know I could. Stuff like that.
>>
>>28597224
most of the time it's replying to a strawman, and it moves much quicker than i can even type out and is almost always too eloquent for me to be able to convey with speech
>>
>>28598251
both. it feels naturally but you are actually initiating it yourself. your insticts kick it in and you can continue the process.

if you want to control it and understand it, check out mind maps.
>>
File: 1329051769459.jpg (28 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1329051769459.jpg
28 KB, 500x461
>>28597297
>Usually we talk about why I haven't killed myself yet.
Not even suicidal, but without fail I'll get a "why haven't you killed yourself yet?" at-least once a day
>>
I can never stop thinking I'm always thinking. Even when I go to bed I am thinking.
>>
File: bathtime with le sad ghost.jpg (205 KB, 1179x742) Image search: [Google]
bathtime with le sad ghost.jpg
205 KB, 1179x742
>>28597443
this, very hard. i identify with this post

on occasion when im neck deep in abstract thoughts, it will usually be after something good happened/is going to happen, and ill be too excited to sleep, and when i do my best to try and halt the thoughts they manifest themselves in images that represent what i'm thinking. they usually turn out to be things live waves, or mirrors, or orbs. endless lines, streams, paths, stars and they relate to something incredibly abstract like the collective trajectory of a select group of people

idk man it gets weird sometimes
>>
mostly violent stuff
Like If I have to go to the store for food i walk around looking at them and explain to myself in detail the act of violence i would commit, I usually incorporate stuff in the store in it.

If Im alone it's usually thoughts of every mistake I've made and all my regrets and the internal shouting of curse words.

I still don't know why i haven't shut my own lights out already.
>>
File: 1439406941682.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439406941682.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
>>28598964
I am glad I am not the only one
>>
I have a lot going on. I usually just constantly replay memories, unless I need to focus/learn something new.
What I don't like the most is that I am always playing some song by random in my head non-fucking stop.
Not ear worms, just fucking anything. I'll just remember 90's songs for no reason or start thinking about video game music. It doesn't really bother me, but it could really disturb me if I think about it since I cant turn it off.
>>
Beat them up beat them up

KILL KILL KILL

CALM DOWN CALM DOWN

CONTROL...

and repeat
>>
Mine is mostly gone and I'm so glad honestly.

Most of my thinking is non-verbal and it's way more relaxing this way.
>>
>>28597224
Generally quiet but also constantly screaming. The only time I visualize anything is when I silently screaming at something internally or when I'm thinking about sex. I'm actually a really soft spoken person though I've never met anyone who can yell as loud as me. I'm just very angry or indifferent all the time.
>>
>>28597224
You know the song Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake, and how Timbaland randomly gives instructions for wjat part of the song to go to next? "Take it to the bridge" "Take it to the chorus"

I just hear Timbaland giving me instructions in that same style. "Take it to the break room" "Test this code for bugs" That kinda thing
>>
File: original.gif (499 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
499 KB, 500x206
I constantly have a song playing in my head, if I'm actually listening to music I autism pace but only if I'm sure nobody will see me (except u NSA, it's all been for you) The only way for me to talk with myself and really organize my thought process is to verbally speak, but it makes me uncomfortable when people do that so I avoid it. Remember in The Dark Knight when the Joker has that news reporter read of a script to Gotham about Coleman Reese? Sometimes I hear the Joker repeat things everyday people say to me like he does to the reporter in that scene. I'd say so far, Heath Ledger's Joker is the character I relate the most with in my mind, minus all the master scheming. It seems like when I song's not playing, his voice is in my head a lot these days. (The music didn't start until my last LSD trip, which induced psychosis)

Also thanks user >>28600410 "Sexy Back" by JT has been looping in my head since I read your comment
>>
Anti psychotics will quiet your inner monologue really well.
>>
File: 1411897172955.gif (920 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1411897172955.gif
920 KB, 245x230
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primarily_obsessional_obsessive_compulsive_disorder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0L8510BYqo

Also, I think this has started happening to me -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
>>
>>28600757
I had exploding head syndrome for quite a while now. Annoying as fuck desu

>tfw having more and more violent and sometimes uncontrollable thoughts

Every time I'm in a car I hope I crash and die
>>
I'm a loser
I'm actually real good at things
I'm a waste of space
Why am I so fucked up
Do I have autism
No I don't I just spent an hour reading articles about people that do
I'm wasting time
I need energy
We're all going to be dead
I want to kill myself
Im scared of doing a botched job
Why am I thinking like this
White genocide is happening and it's real
I always push everyone away
Money is all what people care about anyway
I should make money
Money isn't everything
Not having it is
Why didn't I commit suicide yet
A girlfriend would help me find my inner strength
Just off yourself already
All women are evil
It's time to fap
I need to kill myself
Why am I so competent yet feel so incompetent
Why are all these stupid people in my way
I don't understand why anyone would want to love to an old age
Just fuck my shit up
>>
File: nothing.png (19 KB, 408x624) Image search: [Google]
nothing.png
19 KB, 408x624
I laugh at myself for being melodramatic and stop thinking and forget about everything
>>
A series of voices that talk to each other. Basically Id ego and superego, and then a 4th that would be logic. I pretty much run things through Id and ego, then logic, then superego if I actually decide to complete it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Za8HggalY
>>
Depends on what I'm doing. Usually, I just keep a constant exchange of thoughts and information between two or three voices in my head. Sometimes, I get these odd bouts of mania where I start imagining myself as some grand ruler or some shit where I think I'm God.
When I'm like that, most of my thoughts are about planning for things (becoming rich, murdering roasties [plz no LE secret spies] and other shit like that).
After listening to audiobooks, my inner dialogue mimics the voices and vocabulary of the narrator.

As for visions? The only visions I have are when I'm imagining various scenarios of what could happen if I did so and so in the contemporary, or when I'm thinking about how different objects are shaped and I spin them around in my head and observe how they look from various angles.
>>
>>28600757
I have this too, ever since I started working an internship for the first time. When I commute to work, I think about how I want to kill all the people around me so I can be alone. At work I want to throw computers at people so they are finally quiet. And at home I often think about causing a gas explosion to take the whole building down, or murdering my family, raping my sister etc. I'm not uncomfortable with those thoughts though, because I reallly want everyone to disappear, but I'm not doing it because I don't want to be jailed.

Ever since I know what working life is like, I've thrown away all morals and idealism I had and focus only on my own advantages. One could say I embraced my nature as a horrible human being.
>>
>>28597224
W
W
F
T
J
I
repeat
>>
>>28597224
It's me imagining I'm just talking to the girl I was in love with in high school, that we're good friends or dating and I'm just talking about whatever's going on in my life and whatever I wish I had someone to talk about. Even reading posts on r9k or watching youtube videos I'll imagine I'm laughing or reacting somehow together with someone, usually her.

I used to just be talking to myself in my head usually angry and suicidal, but now I'm alone so much in real life that I don't want to do that.
>>
I dont think I have one. All I do is repeat a phrase over and over again until a thought suddenly appears. Unless Im planning some complicated scheme out I never really feel like Im thinking.
>>
I'm not a robot ( I was , though), but the question you asked is relevant. I had the same problem with inner monologue in the past, couldn't concentrate on conversation while with it. , many unresolved issues kept swirling in my head and because of that (sometimes I was afraid of them, my own thoughts, although they were not that bad, like, you see knife, and you talk with some relative of yours, and you know KNOW there is this potientiality that you grab the knife and stab him/her, and you also KNOW that you would not do it but still it interferes with discussion. IT's called Obsessive (disruptive?) thoughts, calm down, you ain't killer, it's just your mind pretty neurotic if you had it but many people been and are there, but they are afraid to admit it for obvious reasons).

What to do? Hmm, it's best if you can open to somebody, and tell her about everything that you're going through, but it't difficult, It must be a person you really trust, and a person that won't be scared by your "confession" so to say. I write "confession" because those thoughts are not sins, they are "sins" in the sense that because of them you are in quite, sometimes acute state of mind ( obsessive thoughts are big part of Depersonalization Disorder).

Other than opening to somebody, I think you should acknowledge yourself, evaluate your person, see that you are not that "evil" as you may picture yourself or others picture you. Sometimes you need to be more decisive probably, not let others to influence you.

This is just a small pack of protips, but there are many helpful data on the internet, it's just challenging sometimes to choose between helpful data and confusing data, because such happens sometimes. Buddhism may be not only helpful but also useful, but in this particular stage of your life, state of mind I would say, IMO you should try other "methods". Some of them may be connected with buddhist theory, I myself was always interested how , psychology for example, overlaps with it.
>>
>>28597224
It babbels so fast I couldn't understand shit if it wasn't me. It's afraid of what's in the silence, I guess.
>>
Always talk to myself as if I'm streaming only while playing hearthstone
> this way I play around Flame strike better
>of course he has polymorph
It's weird
>>
>some people don't have inner monologues

What the fuck? Are you even alive? I can't believe there's automatons disguising themselves as humans. What separates these "people" from an animal? What separates them from a rock?

Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>28597702
I also do that with music. Sometimes I think that if I had the technical knowledge and skill I could be a composer.
>>
File: The mind.png (172 KB, 473x675) Image search: [Google]
The mind.png
172 KB, 473x675
>>28597703
its really natural, or at least that's what someone told me on /pol/ that they did it also. so there's at least 3 of us.

it just helps get ideas out, debate things internally, make decisions, idk. cant see how it would be bad.

the guy on pol said that you'll reach new plateaus (so to speak) when discussing ideas back and forth.
>>
Fun fact, if you're "talking" in your head, you're most likely stupid, or below average IQ, if we're to measure "intelligence" by iq points

Same goes for reading, if you "pronounce" the words you read in your head, you're not so bright

When I think, it's not in words, no idea how to describe it. A mixture of past experience, images, feelings, basically impulses.
>>
I don't have an inner monologue, should I? When I go outside, I only react to my surroundings, I don't think about it.
>>
>>28604760
Yeah, that's bullshit.
>>
>>28604866
Damn, you just refuted my theory with that great argument.

Thanks for proving my point
>>
File: 1459938117235.jpg (21 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
1459938117235.jpg
21 KB, 399x295
>>28597224
i dont think at all anymore
its all bullshit, i think my mind gave up

without hope you have no reason to think, you're not trying to change anything anymore
>>
>>28604760
Nah it's the opposite, words let you get down into the details of things

People who don't have a monologue are fucking stupid and think like an animal thinks
>>
>>28604905

>my theory

thats it though, its just some random claim.
>>
>>28604760
>fun fact

>>28604905
>theory

Pick one.
>>
>>28604905

Topkek.

That is so true. If you have to talk to yourself deep inside then it only proves that you are a walking cartoon
>>
>>28597224
i don't have one, or atleast i don't notice it.
i like to keep things quiet outside, and inside.
right now i just have sections of this drum and bass track looping and try to mix other songs into it. mental djing or something.
>>
>>28597224
My internal monologue can become external if I'm by myself and I talk in third or second person
>>
>>28604952
>>28604953
>>28604956
>>28604957
It's usually the stupid that try the hardest to disprove facts that might affect their precious illusion of their intellect

First guy, words let you get down into the details of things? What does that even mean, words are words, yes, words next to eachother form sentences. These senteces have information, but where do you look for these so called "details of things" ? lol

Second post, random claim, as is your intelligence. As is psychology as a whole, we know fuck all of the human brain

Third guy, typical dumbwit deconstruction of words without any real argument againts the idea of what is being said, good job, you'd make a great politician

Atleast the fourth guy gets it
>>
File: buddha017.jpg (75 KB, 250x335) Image search: [Google]
buddha017.jpg
75 KB, 250x335
>>28597224
Pic related is the only person who has ever lived who knew how to completely keep it quiet.
>>
>>28605022
The difference between a fact and theory are very significant.
>>
>>28605022
>thinks he's better because he lacks the ability to think in words

Hint: everyone can think without words but some of us have the ability to think in words too, using both types of thinking is better than simply thinking in concepts and images alone

So if you can't think in words that doesn't make you smart it makes you dumbass who never developed a fundamental human ability
>>
>>28605022
>we know fuck all of the human brain

yea nah, we know quite a lot actually.
>>
>>28604905
You haven't provided proof for your 'theory' yet you whore.
>>
>>28597297
Exactly the same here.

It honestly just makes me more depressed and brings up insecurities and self doubt, but it can be helpful from time to time.
>>
File: 1463348749647.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1255) Image search: [Google]
1463348749647.jpg
298 KB, 1080x1255
>>28605022
BURDEN OF PROOF YOU STUPID WHORE! PROVE YOUR RETARDED CLAIM, WE DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT UNTIL YOU CRAFT AN ARGUMENT FOR US TO ARGUE AGAINST!
>>
Unfiltered autism. I hope nobody can read minds.
>>
How is inner monologue dumb?
>>
File: 1442327297961.png (16 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
1442327297961.png
16 KB, 669x627
>>28598972
That sounds breddy gud
>>
File: 1403582384895.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1403582384895.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>When you randomly astral project and it fucking works. But it still doesn't save you from doing something stupid.

>When you go to sleep and feel like your floating.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.